Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 82. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Partial Bittrex support is really disappointing. So they'll take BTC holder BTCP for themselves. Not fair, seeing also the announcement come just few hours before fork.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
There is no strong wish to be dug in in reading and to study in detail the project. But after distribution fans of coins got the desired profit. What can developers for investors offer further whether there are some thoughts for the sake of what it is worth holding these coins?
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
I'm scared of this end of sentence from bittrex comm : "Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our ZCL users BTCP but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can not guarantee tokens."

This means they cannot guarantee tokens, until fully supported BTCP wallet has been launched (in other words it means they cannot say the date). Official BTCP wallet is scheduled to be launched after fork and mainnet launch and the launch date will be published by BTCP dev team.

Ok thx, I will transfert my ZCL to bittrex so., nop deposit closed Smiley

Only TradeSatoshi is open for ZCL deposits. They support BTCP fully (BTC and ZCL forks).

Cryptopia is still open

I ment TradeSatoshi is only place to deposit ZCL from the list of exchanges which have ZCL listed and support BTCP fork.
you are 100% right.

But I want to sell my ZCL before the fork (I dont believe in BTCP) and TradeSatoshi wont let me create a ZCL wallet on their exchange, so Im stuck with Cryptopia...
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
This is a scam ! NXT pump ended bad and its Airdrop a farce

BTCP is a dutch bag, too

100% agree

Honestly think you are wrong. You are overthinking this coin. Fear and greed are governing the paths of each coin. I think a lot of first timers got burnt  thinking they can make a quick buck and didn't pull out when they should have.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I'm scared of this end of sentence from bittrex comm : "Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our ZCL users BTCP but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can not guarantee tokens."

This means they cannot guarantee tokens, until fully supported BTCP wallet has been launched (in other words it means they cannot say the date). Official BTCP wallet is scheduled to be launched after fork and mainnet launch and the launch date will be published by BTCP dev team.

Only TradeSatoshi is open for ZCL deposits. They support BTCP fully (BTC and ZCL forks).

Cryptopia is still open

I ment TradeSatoshi is only place to deposit ZCL from the list of exchanges which have ZCL listed and support BTCP fork.
Activity: 187

Cryptopia is still open
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Their is NOTHING to be scared of, I bought A LOT of ZCL on the dip when people were panic selling and now panic buying just because bittrex announced, Bittrex is no joke, If they announced that they will credit BTCP accordingly, THEY WILL! And ZCL team will want BTCP on bittrex so they will provide them a fully supported wallet for BTCP! Right now its going up like rocket, People will keep buying and buying and buying.

Pumptrex is not crediting Bitcoin for rhettcoin, just zclassic.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

BTCP is a dutch bag, too

100% agree
Activity: 52
Merit: 1

BTCP is a dutch bag, too
Activity: 52
ZCL is a Pump and Dump scam

next bitconnect?
Activity: 5
So cryptopia will give BTCP when you are not able to withdraw in time. For rest they will keep it themselves? Bloody thieves !!!!

I assume it is because of the delays.
Activity: 28
So cryptopia will give BTCP when you are not able to withdraw in time. For rest they will keep it themselves? Bloody thieves !!!!
Activity: 10

I also keep everything on cryptopia, it seems to me the best solution.
Cryptopia is not supporting the fork. Snapshot is in almost 5 hours and they've announced that you'll certainly gain BTCP if the withdrawal was 8 hours before snapshot. Depositing your ZCL or BTC in cryptopia gives you no BTCP.

Thanks for replying.

In my case I think it might be a good idea selling the Zclassic before the fork, that's why I was considering Cryptopia since the rats from Bittrex suspended the deposits.
Activity: 70

This is Cryptopia statement:

ZCL Update
We are aware that the ZCL fork is happening at 5PM UTC on February 28th. Should we end up having outstanding withdrawals at that time we will credit BTCP to user accounts for any ZCL withdrawals confirmed at least 8 hours ahead of the fork (9AM UTC Wednesday 28 February 2018). We are endeavouring to process all withdrawals before 5PM UTC, but our guarantee only applies to those confirmed by 9AM UTC. Last minute traders who are expecting to get the airdrop are doing so at their own risk.

Please note that this only applies to ZCL and not to BTC.

Published by: froufrou @ 2/27/2018 10:49:53 PM

It means they are open for Deposits as well, are they?

Cryptopia is not supporting the fork. Snapshot is in almost 5 hours and they've announced that you'll certainly gain BTCP if the withdrawal was 8 hours before snapshot. Depositing your ZCL or BTC in cryptopia gives you no BTCP.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Their is NOTHING to be scared of, I bought A LOT of ZCL on the dip when people were panic selling and now panic buying just because bittrex announced, Bittrex is no joke, If they announced that they will credit BTCP accordingly, THEY WILL! And ZCL team will want BTCP on bittrex so they will provide them a fully supported wallet for BTCP! Right now its going up like rocket, People will keep buying and buying and buying.

yeah bittrex is no joke, they are just insider trading scammers who profited from noob panic attack.

This is Cryptopia statement:

ZCL Update
We are aware that the ZCL fork is happening at 5PM UTC on February 28th. Should we end up having outstanding withdrawals at that time we will credit BTCP to user accounts for any ZCL withdrawals confirmed at least 8 hours ahead of the fork (9AM UTC Wednesday 28 February 2018). We are endeavouring to process all withdrawals before 5PM UTC, but our guarantee only applies to those confirmed by 9AM UTC. Last minute traders who are expecting to get the airdrop are doing so at their own risk.

Please note that this only applies to ZCL and not to BTC.

Published by: froufrou @ 2/27/2018 10:49:53 PM

It means they are open for Deposits as well, are they?
Activity: 280
Дoбpый дeнь.Peбятa пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa y мeня пpoблeмa.Bчepa cкaчaл Electrum кoшeлeк c caйтa bitcoinprivate.Уcтaнoвил и coxpaнил seed для кoшeлькa.Oтпpaвил нa нeгo ZCL.Moнeты ycпeшнo дoшли.Ceгoдня пытaюcь oткpыть кoшeлeк пpocит кaкoй тo пapoль,кoтopый я нe ycтaнaвливaл.Boccтaнoвил в oбщeм кoшeлeк,нo пишeт чтo кoшeлeк дocтyпeн тoлькo для пpocмoтpa?B чeм пpoблeмa,пoчeмy я нe мoгy впиcaть SEED?
И гдe взять этoт пpивaтный ключ?
Activity: 73
Activity: 57

They always include that phrase there, as with the Bitcoin Cash and IGNIS airdrops. No need to worry imo.
Pages:
Jump to: