Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 84. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I do not understand why such a volume on a bittrex? because criptopia has announced a support for the fork of btcp

it's because bittrex not yet announce support btcp, but later on maybe they will, like bitcoin hard fork before (bitcoincash)
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
Becose users keep ZCL and not belive in this fork as a succes .
Activity: 10
I do not understand why such a volume on a bittrex? because criptopia has announced a support for the fork of btcp
Activity: 26
If anyone has problems with Eleos Zclassic wallet: error "Wallet daemon can not be run. Check if daemon does not already run".
I finally found the solution here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7vk41c/upvote_to_the_top_solution_for_zclassic_eleos/

You need install python 2.7, copy your wallet.dat in walletaid-master (https://github.com/z-classic/walletaid)

Copy your found key and import it in a electrum wallet. It seems to work  Grin

Good luck everyone.
Not think  Grin Grin Grin  I ill sell all my ZCL in time till fork
Buy zcl in bittrex while still very cheap @0.0078 sats, while in cryptopia @0.0122 sats.
I think zcl will be @ 0.2 - 0.3 btc soon.
Activity: 70
If are not burned that means this is a scam and BTCP will be shit coin with a value of 30 - 40 $ and ZCL will recover .

How come it is a scam? This the way things work, if you own wallet private keys, you own the new coins. There might be more BTCP exchange support after the fork and you might gain BTCP based on holdings when snapshot was taken, but nothing is certain. If you read exchange rules / FAQ you will clearly understand: it is your responsibility to withdraw forking coins if there is no support from that exchange. Developers have nothing to do with exchanges and their ways of working.

There's confirmation from 3 exchanges: TradeSatoshi supports the fork and has ZCL + BTC listed, so you'll receive BTCP based on these holdings. KUCOIN supports the fork and has BTC listed, so you should get BTCP from BTC holdings. HitBTC will list BTCP after the fork, but didn't confirm that you'll receive BTCP for you BTC holdings.

Is a ilusion if you think the price will be that from a exchange who have only 5 % volume of ZCL and pomp his price .

Price will be reflected on Bittrex zcl market when BTCP will be alive .

If are not burned that means this is a scam and BTCP will be shit coin with a value of 30 - 40 $ and ZCL will recover .

Why u said BTCP will be a shit coin with a value of 30 - 40 $?
30 - 40 $ is not a shit amount.

by the way, zcl in bittrex starting to move.
You should buy zcl while still very cheap despite of its 3.4 million circulating supply, this is very low supply.
$1000+ must be the value of zcl or higher. cross fingered zcl will be expensive soon.

https://www168.lunapic.com/do-not-link-here-use-hosting-instead/151979872258229342?247419690

BUT What hapen with my zcl i give in exchange with BTCP are burned distroied or Dev receive this amount ?

Don't know if it's burned. Only one thing is certain: EXCHANGE holding your coins (ZCL or BTC) will receive BTCP on your behalf.
Activity: 10

urgent purchase of zcl on cryptopia
BUT What hapen with my zcl i give in exchange with BTCP are burned distroied or Dev receive this amount ?
ZCL walet on Bittrex is  Huh OFLINE  Huh and im not know why but can speculate ..... bitrex want ZCL at low price and pomp agan after this .

Im not understend one thing with this fork :

So if i transfer my zcl to a walet and after fork i will receive BTCP .

Exchanges have their wallets private keys, so they will receive the BTCP. In this case Bittrex will receive BTCP based on their BTC and ZCL holdings.

Basically exchange should cover your losses, if you withdraw your funds in time and don't receive your coins from the exchange. Cryptopia posted that if you've done withdrawal 8h before the snapshot and don't receive your ZCL or BTC in time, they will pay you in BTCP.

If you hold BTC or ZCL in private wallet, you will receive BTCP with 1:1 ratio. This requires you to import wallet private keys to new upcoming BTCP wallet (wallet will be launched after fork).
If you hold BTC or ZCL in TradeSatoshi, you will receive BTCP with 1:1 ratio. This requires no action from you. TradeSatoshi will award you BTCP after the fork (I don't know the schedule).
ZCL walet on Bittrex is  Huh OFLINE  Huh and im not know why but can speculate ..... bitrex want ZCL at low price and pomp agan after this .

Im not understend one thing with this fork :

So if i transfer my zcl to a walet and after fork i will receive BTCP .

Zcl start pomp agan only on CE and Crypropia .... in bittrex is 30 % low then this 2 .

So i think is a dev pomp but all now the right price is on bittrex becose ther are 95 % of  all zcl.  Grin

Bittrex has 86% left. Many ZCL holders have withdrawn funds, but the processing is stuck at Bittrex. I think just before snapshot they have under 70% of ZCL.

TradeSatoshi is supporting the fork and has both BTC and ZCL, so if you transfer funds there you'll get BTCP automatically.
Zcl start pomp agan only on CE and Crypropia .... in bittrex is 35 % low then this 2 sites .

So i think is a dev pomp but all know right price is on bittrex becose ther are 95 % of  all zcl trafic  Cry
Currently, there are about 3,000,000 ZCL in circulation. When the fork occurs, the total BTCP in circulation will be the current circulating supply of BTC plus ZCL.

If I have 1 BTC and 1 ZCL, I will get 1 BTCP per each (2 in Total). Am I right?
Fork Date & Mainnet Launch will 2 March (2 days after snapshot).

Yes, you are correct. You will gain 2 BTCP, if you are holding 1 ZCL and 1 BTC.
Both ZCL and BTC holders gain BTCP with 1:1 ratio.

All you need to know about the upcoming fork can be found here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/7xed60/please_read_zclassic_bitcoinprivate_snapshotfork/

Also to brooklynite1: stop spreading the fud. As I already told you in BTCP thread, you cannot see the future. Also your "facts" are totally wrong. It was clearly described how ZCL voluntary mining pool funds will be used. This is the way the funds have been used.
If you think going from 2$ to 230$ and then dropping to 90-100$ isn't normal market reaction, then you're a total goof. Of course there will be market correction after huge pump move. Look what happened to BTC at 20k$.

These kind of "facts" come from bunch of losers who are mad about missing the low price. Probably even bought at the peak and ended up losing dough. Dumbest move in investing is to buy at the highest price and think you can sell even higher. Basic rule is to buy when it's cheap and sell when expensive.

There is no founders fee or premine, so BTCP is truly a decentralized coin. Devs won't gain any BTCP, if they don't hold ZCL or BTC at snapshot time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Currently, there are about 3,000,000 ZCL in circulation. When the fork occurs, the total BTCP in circulation will be the current circulating supply of BTC plus ZCL.

If I have 1 BTC and 1 ZCL, I will get 1 BTCP per each (2 in Total). Am I right?
Fork Date & Mainnet Launch will 2 March (2 days after snapshot).
Pages:
Jump to: