Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 86. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Cool all my cryptopia coins withdrew to my wallet now despite coininfo showing 0 connections. 2 withdrawals took 12 hours for one and 10 hours for the second sheesh. If anyone has any to withdraw i suggest you wait no longer.
Anyone any info on cryptopia? My withdrawal coins moved from pending to processing but have been sitting there for 12 hours. Coininfo shows wallet status is OK but there are no connections or block height. Getting nervous my coins wont get into my wallet in time.

Did you got an transaction ID? Check coins info page they have 0 connections to the ZCL network which means your coins wont get through if you dont have transaction ID already, they said if they dont fix the problem by the time of the fork they will give the BTCP.
There is no transaction ID until after the transfer is complete. However i'll add to anyone interested...even though there still shows as 0 connections i just got 1 of my 2 withdrawals, so not sure why, im hopeful ill get the other one too, it was 4 hours after the first and it was the larger one.

Edit: Where did you see cryptopia state that they will give btcp to anyone that didnt get their zcl transferred in time?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News   ,, scroll down but there is a follow up announcement regarding zcl , its not clear what they will do if the zcl transfer is not completed by the time of the fork. They ensure that the transactions will happen.
Thank You
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
got my coins into the wallet:) finally! Yet I still have no idea how will I claim my btc private:)

There is an FAQ page posted with details on this, and literally thousands of people have quoted it wherever some asks this question.

As long as I have zcl in my wallet it should be ok. They would release user manual how to claim BTCP.

Hi;

Are you for real? Can't you read that quoted message?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7xectf/please_read_zclassic_bitcoinprivate_snapshotfork/

Kind regards

"a copy of their private key for the corresponding wallet/wallet addresses that hold their ZCL funds at the time of the snapshot. "

And wtf is that? I have wallet and addresses inside and than what?

"Users can then take the private key and import it into the Bitcoin Private Electrum wallet once it is released in order to claim their BTCP coins.  "

So where can you get bitcoin private Electrum? And how much time you have to import the key? If there is time limit?

Hi;

As it described in their website, they will release a BTCP Wallet soon. Next question?

https://btcprivate.org

Kind regards
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Anyone any info on cryptopia? My withdrawal coins moved from pending to processing but have been sitting there for 12 hours. Coininfo shows wallet status is OK but there are no connections or block height. Getting nervous my coins wont get into my wallet in time.

Did you got an transaction ID? Check coins info page they have 0 connections to the ZCL network which means your coins wont get through if you dont have transaction ID already, they said if they dont fix the problem by the time of the fork they will give the BTCP.
There is no transaction ID until after the transfer is complete. However i'll add to anyone interested...even though there still shows as 0 connections i just got 1 of my 2 withdrawals, so not sure why, im hopeful ill get the other one too, it was 4 hours after the first and it was the larger one.

Edit: Where did you see cryptopia state that they will give btcp to anyone that didnt get their zcl transferred in time?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News   ,, scroll down but there is a follow up announcement regarding zcl , its not clear what they will do if the zcl transfer is not completed by the time of the fork. They ensure that the transactions will happen.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
My withdrawal from Bittrex to my Electrum wallet finally went through.  Took a little over 6 hours.

2 hours for me, from Bittrex to Electrum.
30 mins for me from Bittrex to Coinomi.

About the same for me from Bittrex to Coinomi. I didn't sit and watch it, I sent a small amount and checked on it later and it went through. So moving the rest now.
Activity: 275
Merit: 218
My withdrawal from Bittrex to my Electrum wallet finally went through.  Took a little over 6 hours.

30 mins for me from Bittrex to Coinomi.

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
got my coins into the wallet:) finally! Yet I still have no idea how will I claim my btc private:)

There is an FAQ page posted with details on this, and literally thousands of people have quoted it wherever some asks this question.

As long as I have zcl in my wallet it should be ok. They would release user manual how to claim BTCP.

Hi;

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7xectf/please_read_zclassic_bitcoinprivate_snapshotfork/

Kind regards

"a copy of their private key for the corresponding wallet/wallet addresses that hold their ZCL funds at the time of the snapshot. "

And wtf is that? I have wallet and addresses inside and than what?

"Users can then take the private key and import it into the Bitcoin Private Electrum wallet once it is released in order to claim their BTCP coins.  "

So where can you get bitcoin private Electrum? And how much time you have to import the key? If there is time limit?
Activity: 756
Merit: 541

Hi;

Kind regards
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Check out Bitcoin Private's responses from yesterday's AMA.  They are being as straightforward as legally allowed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/809o21/we_are_the_bitcoin_private_team_ama_at_7_pm_est/
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Everyone is taking his coins off the exchange I am afraid there may be some spike in this market seeing limited supply. Those few hours which will be around snapshot are crucial and we can see huge pump in value if Zclassic. Most coins will be in wallets and more money can be made using the available that time.
Activity: 61
KuCoin preparing for the hard fork this has to be good news surely

https://news.kucoin.com/en/
Activity: 56

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
ZCL is so awesome.  I have also been dumping and then buying and then dumping and then....you get it.  People are so dumb to fall for FUD!!!

People complaining that DEV was selling ZCL and running away...people are so stupid!   ZCL team said that the mining pool fund was for exactly what they are doing!  They needed funds for exchanges to support BTCP!  How do people think they get these funds???  

Now you see that ZCL team is keeping their word...TS is supporting, now KuCoin.  Even HitBTC will have BTCP.  They never say Bittrex would support.   All of these exchanges cost bigtime $$$.  They are investing.  

Anyways, I sold at $190 and now bought at $80.  That was just the most recent pump/dump.  

I love ZCL/BTCP and the idiots that listen to the FUD to make this all possible.  Now we can go to the moon with it...we are ready.

I bought in today at around $96 which I thought is a decent price since it was showing like 29% down....And now everyone dumping....I am so sick of the childish fudding by absolute idiots....I am not in it for freebies like btcp...It seems like the market is really sucking right now....All my coins are dumping as well as many of the better projects...I'm scratching my head over all this panic selling, fudding and dumping...I thought zcl would do better...hope price goes up in the next couple of days...
Activity: 53
nice
Activity: 11
I moved all my ZCL from Bittrex and Electrum Wallet to my Coinomi wallet, works well!
https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000016813-claiming-your-forked-coins
Activity: 95
How can this 20 % be removed?

Pardon? There is no 20% founders fee for ZCL. Maybe you misread something?

Activity: 28
How can this 20 % be removed?

Pages:
Jump to: