Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 87. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
got my coins into the wallet:) finally! Yet I still have no idea how will I claim my btc private:)
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
Reason becose dump stop in last h is becose need a new buy order from people ......
Hey zcl will dump agan check ZCL chain and check last 15 block high amount of zcl come for dump .

Over 50 k of zcl come for dump .
If these people dump that amount, another 30-40% dip, ouch!!! wont sleep tonight!!! Cheesy

I think will be a high dump next h for shure !
Activity: 108
Hey zcl will dump agan check ZCL chain and check last 15 block high amount of zcl come for dump .

If these people dump that amount, another 30-40% dip, ouch!!! wont sleep tonight!!! Cheesy

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Whoop whoop, tomorrow is the snapshot date for Bitcoin private and I am glad to be a part of it. I am holding a lot of Zclassic and a lot of Bitcoins for this fork! BTCP will be a big thing!

Why would anyone hold BTC for the fork when you get 100x more if you convert to ZCL?
My withdrawal from Bittrex to my Electrum wallet finally went through.  Took a little over 6 hours.
I try to withdraw my zcl from bittrex to other exchange but it is too slow. Anyone have the same problem like me?

It is common!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
My withdrawal from Bittrex to my Electrum wallet finally went through.  Took a little over 6 hours.
I try to withdraw my zcl from bittrex to other exchange but it is too slow. Anyone have the same problem like me?

lool fackin morons.
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
Activity: 44
ZCL is so awesome.  I have also been dumping and then buying and then dumping and then....you get it.  People are so dumb to fall for FUD!!!

People complaining that DEV was selling ZCL and running away...people are so stupid!   ZCL team said that the mining pool fund was for exactly what they are doing!  They needed funds for exchanges to support BTCP!  How do people think they get these funds???  

Now you see that ZCL team is keeping their word...TS is supporting, now KuCoin.  Even HitBTC will have BTCP.  They never say Bittrex would support.   All of these exchanges cost bigtime $$$.  They are investing.  

Anyways, I sold at $190 and now bought at $80.  That was just the most recent pump/dump.  

I love ZCL/BTCP and the idiots that listen to the FUD to make this all possible.  Now we can go to the moon with it...we are ready.
Anyone any info on cryptopia? My withdrawal coins moved from pending to processing but have been sitting there for 12 hours. Coininfo shows wallet status is OK but there are no connections or block height. Getting nervous my coins wont get into my wallet in time.

Did you got an transaction ID? Check coins info page they have 0 connections to the ZCL network which means your coins wont get through if you dont have transaction ID already, they said if they dont fix the problem by the time of the fork they will give the BTCP.

No id tranzaction becose withraw is only aproved but never procesed .
Activity: 108
Anyone any info on cryptopia? My withdrawal coins moved from pending to processing but have been sitting there for 12 hours. Coininfo shows wallet status is OK but there are no connections or block height. Getting nervous my coins wont get into my wallet in time.

Did you got an transaction ID? Check coins info page they have 0 connections to the ZCL network which means your coins wont get through if you dont have transaction ID already, they said if they dont fix the problem by the time of the fork they will give the BTCP.
thank you for buying my ZCL lol Cheesy

dumpy time.  Shocked Undecided

Not good if you sell your zcl what do you think will hapen next weeks will be pomped to the moon ....
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
thank you for buying my ZCL lol Cheesy

dumpy time.  Shocked Undecided
Bittrex very slow work(((I send to my cold wallet zcl 6 hours ago((Still autorized

Slow in Withraw but fast on depozit and dump price  Roll Eyes)))))
Activity: 26
Why zclassic price droping so hard?
copper member
Activity: 236
Merit: 17
same problem with bitrex  here
Activity: 280
Bittrex very slow work(((I send to my cold wallet zcl 6 hours ago((Still autorized
Pages:
Jump to: