Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 103. (Read 663229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I see a bright future for this coin, especially now that the net neutraility has been repealed in the US.
People are going to start thinking about their privacy and when they discover that btc and most cryptos are not private turn their head towards Zerocoin.

Well, even without Net neutrality most of the internet isn't very "private" or anonymous per se. Zcoin offers anonymity but transactions are all still public in the blockchain even though they are anonymous.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
I hope with the update to MPH the dev will be smart and TUNE algo more to GPU!
Also for a start it might be even be smart to start only solo mining as the pool are having more then 51%

Be smart tune MPH to GPU more then to the CPU, make mining only SOLO!

Make zcoin gr8 and decentralized
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
have you guys noticed that 110,000 mhs of 130,000 mhs is on miningpoolhub?:DD i remember there were rumors a few months ago about a new pool by devs and there all mining power is still on a single pool
Devs don't even care about this insane centralisation of 90+ hashing power on one pool. + at least 60-64Gh of hashing power are comes from 15 large botnets based on CPU instaces and they all are on MPH. You can find some info about these botnets on Discord.

I see no backing to support your claims, and you probably have no idea what you are talking about.may be you are here to spread FUD.!

maybe you need glasses?

Currently znode is going online upon upcoming fork which surely is the 1st priority that the team shall be looking after.
Activity: 178
Merit: 13
have you guys noticed that 110,000 mhs of 130,000 mhs is on miningpoolhub?:DD i remember there were rumors a few months ago about a new pool by devs and there all mining power is still on a single pool
Devs don't even care about this insane centralisation of 90+ hashing power on one pool. + at least 60-64Gh of hashing power are comes from 15 large botnets based on CPU instaces and they all are on MPH. You can find some info about these botnets on Discord.

I see no backing to support your claims, and you probably have no idea what you are talking about.may be you are here to spread FUD.!

maybe you need glasses?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Haha really? So where are the official p2poll? 90+% of whole network hashrate are now sitting on MPH. Join Discord and ask about top 15 miners on MPH. Just a few days ago we had conversation about 1GH miner on MPH who sitting under nickname "chikaseller". Now he has changed to anonymous. Lol

Check this out
Activity: 669
Merit: 520

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
This coin looks good. I will maybe invest on it next month if i will have enough money. The zerocoin is already implemented? I mean we can send coins and be untracked?
it really is a nice coin.i miss it when the price is low.it is expensive for me now.i will find next coin.

Zcoin is better than ZCash. If zcoin's marketcap reaches zcash's marketcap (And I think it can happend), then the zcoin price will be $300.

The price still low....

I think it must hit 100$ then it will can move higher . Zcoin has some good specifications and the potential of this zcoin will get impressive for the crypto community next year . This is good time to collect more cheap coins under 50$ for long-term holding.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
20:44:53

znode winners

20:44:53

{
  "65627": "aHE6EynUNjG1yKo2q3kPdToWRLRNH5mWks:9", ********watch this address
  "65628": "a9YpkoYvgvwA7TP3i1xjhBHvHyEgWDNeWk:4, aNcWvmJL6SD8BSSFPRZYSX9FrR7FiQgpMv:1",
  "65629": "a3KEufYmaTfABqgz8o7YyTjEJQK19wKWYF:4",
  "65630": "aHDZpkz43MRcLZ9Lb7rkq8N9EuKsQjPNTA:4",
  "65631": "aCtGZdgfQb2WA683CPMRuToXYQiZPcFZuR:7",********watch this address
  "65632": "a7HBH2d2pE6FyVXFJCwojjnXN4MBVo7Tyz:5",
  "65633": "aAoeXqRjvUChtMta8a4mESQiU8CBPjdkTX:7",
  "65634": "Zzp1tDpKMxPhzk7cEk9tTodFGhteoHNDdk:5",
  "65635": "aN1SHv932f2vfSvoVQhQBJ6V4MigK2nd8h:8",
  "65636": "a7ZGqyuXjM5vnx3Vt1BtA3khdrNDuCzmKJ:6",
  "65637": "a99HbZob3rzSJ2yJR7z4KA5JnKtmcUBrke:5",
  "65638": "aHE6EynUNjG1yKo2q3kPdToWRLRNH5mWks:10",********watch this address
  "65639": "aNuLts5vuZiLsMDGskoKeAvuyzNXs3Svw6:9",
  "65640": "aGqTiAU2xkX5pMP3B9QV5eEQtQXTjATLcc:10",
  "65641": "aB4V993wZ8Dw7RLpvPdZx3aGJPn8ebVNz9:9, aQ2ZZkkGKKkmdhn3ZPJBWqbbvbo6e6J4QE:1",
  "65642": "aCtGZdgfQb2WA683CPMRuToXYQiZPcFZuR:10",********watch this address
  "65643": "Unknown",
  "65644": "Unknown",
  "65645": "Unknown",
  "65646": "Unknown",
  "65647": "Unknown",
  "65648": "Unknown",
  "65649": "Unknown",
  "65650": "Unknown",
  "65651": "Unknown",
  "65652": "Unknown",
  "65653": "Unknown",
  "65654": "Unknown",
  "65655": "Unknown",
  "65656": "Unknown"
}
are they so luck?@zcoinofficial
Activity: 294
Hi,
I tried updating to the new wallet and got an error message.
Do I have to update?
Activity: 308
Nice move by Zcoin Yesterday, I still love the coin and I see it going much more higher possibly the price of Zcash in the longer term. Keeping a close eye on it to see where this coin can really take us. The anonmity on it is one of the best I have done thourough research. Their marketing lack a bit. But there will be a good reason for that. they crypto's tend to surpise you when you least expect it. Keep a watch out.
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
Vote for Zcoin to be listed next week on KuCoin

Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
This coin looks good. I will maybe invest on it next month if i will have enough money. The zerocoin is already implemented? I mean we can send coins and be untracked?
it really is a nice coin.i miss it when the price is low.it is expensive for me now.i will find next coin.

Zcoin is better than ZCash. If zcoin's marketcap reaches zcash's marketcap (And I think it can happend), then the zcoin price will be $300.

The price still low....

How can you be sure it is? From a technical standpoint? ZCash people would probably argue the contrary.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

The price still low....
Activity: 186
Surely already there, download wallet and try it.

Think about Zcoin is supposed to rank top 20, you'll find the price right now is still cheap. I agree with some people believed in 3 digit pricing. I kept buying coins when it was #120, well not many people cared about the coin at that time though. By looking at the technology, features and team, how could it be not in top 20?
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
I see a bright future for this coin, especially now that the net neutraility has been repealed in the US.
People are going to start thinking about their privacy and when they discover that btc and most cryptos are not private turn their head towards Zerocoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
At least we have suprnova.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Good news about Znodes being right around the corner. Based on how the exchange rate of XZC is climbing upward I think the overall market is making note of Znodes as well.
Jump to: