Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 99. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Are there now any good pools?

Supranova is closing and miningpoolhub steals hashrate.
Any pool to mine this coin now?

https://datapaw.net
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Are there now any good pools?

Supranova is closing and miningpoolhub steals hashrate.
Any pool to mine this coin now?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I remember when this thing was around 5 dollars before i sell the most part, i had 2000 of it, it feels like it was yesterday, i almost got rich, but at least i feel like a trader
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
This project gona be huge, just look dash (and dash is premined scam, 2M to devs in first 24h) with masternodes, MTP we are soon going too moon!
1. zcoin is more decentralized then scam instamined dash also its POW reward is decent if you think its not enough look at dash block size!
2. MTP will make this coin breathtaking! Monero have HUGE problem not only botnet but its wallet is slow blotware due cryptonight!, MTP will make possible for zcoin to have what monero dream off! light/mobile client

1. You could call this coin ZentralCoin since it's the most centralized coin out there, I don't know any other coin more centralized than this in questions of hash and coin distribution / masternodes.

2. Botnets ? Well, I've banned the botnets from my pool a while back and they just moved to a different pool - the coin is heavily mined by botnets , the algo is ideal for that Smiley

3. MTP is long overdue and since the "devs" get a fat, fat chunk of every block directly in their wallets they have still lots of time to implement it .. Nothing will change as long as the rewards roll in Smiley However.. At least the Botnets and centralization COULD be fought against with an algo change.

Under the line: Most miners/Investors don't see the flaws/issues or simply ignore them and will still invest Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
This project gona be huge, just look dash (and dash is premined scam, 2M to devs in first 24h) with masternodes, MTP we are soon going too moon!
1. zcoin is more decentralized then scam instamined dash also its POW reward is decent if you think its not enough look at dash block size!
2. MTP will make this coin breathtaking! Monero have HUGE problem not only botnet but its wallet is slow blotware due cryptonight!, MTP will make possible for zcoin to have what monero dream off! light/mobile client
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Been shilling this to friends since 8 dollars.. didnt but enough tho  Cry
Activity: 520
Merit: 253
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Bought 286 zcoin before this crazy pump, wish I bought the 1000 for the znode. smh
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
If you have less than 1000 coins, can you still stake ZCoin?
There is no Proof-of-Stake in Zcoin. For that you might look at other coins such as Peercoin, where the whole idea was conceived.

Znodes don't increase the money supply by staking, they only redistribute the usual 50 XZC block rewards (thus making the rich even richer, to put it bluntly).

I thought Znodes adds new money to total supply but reducing the miners cut by %33 was discouraging.

So to clarify then 1000 coins are needed for a Znode?
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
There is no Proof-of-Stake in Zcoin. For that you might look at other coins such as Peercoin, where the whole idea was conceived.

Znodes don't increase the money supply by staking, they only redistribute the usual 50 XZC block rewards (thus making the rich even richer, to put it bluntly).

I thought Znodes adds new money to total supply but reducing the miners cut by %33 was discouraging.
Activity: 71
Miningpoolhub is at 993% for this round...sheesh.  What's going on there
Activity: 130
This coin is mineable only by CPU or by GPU too?
Activity: 140
started getting into this around august when it was $5. no regrets.  Grin
Activity: 520
Merit: 253

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Someone has problems with Suprnova?

Im mining and my dashboard is ok and shows the hashrate.

But there is no transaction since 1 day?

Whats going on ?

There's not much hash left as The pool closes soon. Either move your hash to the "centralizer" or to one of the smaller pools
Activity: 118
Hi,

ANy know why hash rate on ccminer and on pool is different. CCminer shows 9000 on pool only 4900 ?

most of miners show bad info, look at this - https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015

Should be best.
Activity: 2
Hi,

ANy know why hash rate on ccminer and on pool is different. CCminer shows 9000 on pool only 4900 ?
Activity: 658
Someone has problems with Suprnova?

Im mining and my dashboard is ok and shows the hashrate.

But there is no transaction since 1 day?

Whats going on ?
Activity: 320
The block reward fell from 40 to 28, so -30% profits...

15 XZC goes to znodes?
Pages:
Jump to: