Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 141. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
No, my username is mikebzh44wrk1 and my workername is Quadro_GTX1060 so the dot is at the right place  Cry
Activity: 15
You were right, I misspelled my password  Grin

But even with good username and good password I have the same error Sad

In the command line it should be -u ACCOUNTNAME.WORKERNAME --> the two separated with a dot "."
For example my user is szasza576 and I have worker with name rig1 hence I have this: -u szasza576.rig1 -p workerspass
I assume your username is "mikebzh44", right? So now check where is the dot in your command line: mikebzh44wrk1.quadro_gtx1060
In the workername don't use dot. I hope this helps.
Activity: 19
as for as in my regards i love ur technology
it will be better for everyone who is interesting in
trading..... wish u good regards... Smiley
You were right, I misspelled my password  Grin

But even with good username and good password I have the same error Sad

ccminer can't connect to stratum :

[2017-10-11 19:48:03] Stratum authentication failed
[2017-10-11 19:48:03] ...retry after 30 seconds

And if I let the miner run, I have this message every 30 seconds and no hashrate Sad

Does your worker name match with the one what you created in the account settings?
Did you use the worker's pass what you set here? https://xzc.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=account&action=workers
I know it is basic but once I used my account's password instead of the worker's and spent ~10 minutes to figure out what's wrong.  Smiley So just a hint...
ccminer can't connect to stratum :

And if I let the miner run, I have this message every 30 seconds and no hashrate Sad
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Sgminer problem. Why the sgminer dev not update it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Hi I try to mine this coin wiht my rig.

I'm using ccminer_cuda9 :

https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases

as I have 4 GTX 1060 6 Gb

I'm using suprnova pool but I have a stratum error :

C:\Users\Mineur\Downloads>ccminer_cuda9.exe -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://xzc.suprnova.cc:1569 -u mikebzh44wrk1.quadro_gtx1060 -p ******
*** ccminer 0.0.2-djm34 for nVidia GPUs by djm34 ***
    Built with VC++ 2015 and nVidia CUDA SDK 9.0

Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project based on tpruvo
t 1.8.4 release
  Include algos from alexis78, djm34, sp, tsiv and klausT.
  *** News (02/08/2017): lyra2Z algo for ZCoin

BTC donation address: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze (djm34)
ZCoin donation address: aChWVb8CpgajadpLmiwDZvZaKizQgHxfh5 (djm34)

[2017-10-11 19:48:02] Starting on stratum+tcp://xzc.suprnova.cc:1569
[2017-10-11 19:48:03] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2017-10-11 19:48:03] NVAPI GPU monitoring enabled.
[2017-10-11 19:48:03] 4 miner threads started, using 'lyra2Z' algorithm.
[2017-10-11 19:48:10] CTRL_C_EVENT received, exiting

What's wrong with my setup ?

Thanks.

i don't see any wrong in the mining log you post, except last row looks like you had press Ctrl+C to exit to ccminer.
Founder Nur1Labs
Can anyone explain to me how to download the djm34 miner for Ubuntu.  I've gotten many others to work but can't on this one (not faulting the maker, I'm just new to command line programming or whatever).  But when I go to the link provided and download the zip file the install instructions say use ./build.sh to install with default settings but I can't find that in the file and then if I try and use ./autogen.sh I get below

--configure.ac:4: installing './config.sub'
--configure.ac:6: installing './missing'
--Makefile.am: installing './depcomp'
--configure.ac:76: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
      --If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
      --See the Autoconf documentation.

Maybe I don't have all the required pre-requisites.  I know my CUDA works because I can mine using EWBF's Cuda Miner just fine.  Can anyone explain this I would like to mine the coin but don't know how and need a sensei to teach me how on Ubuntu.  If I ever get to mine some ZCoin I could give some to the person that taught me!

still not solve this. i can't mine used that. any setting for this one  Huh(put lyra2z bug)(already submit to they git)

After you unzipped the dowloaded source use these commands inside the extracted directory:
./autogen.sh
./configure.sh
make -j 4

Djm's source doesn't contain build.sh so instead of build.sh you can use "make -j 4". The "-j 4" means linux builds the miner with 4 parallel threads.
For me djm's fork worked only with up to 8 GPUs but broke down above 8. In addition I have better hashrate with Tpruvot's miner https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases (as I mine on Suprnova I have no issues with the reported hashrate).

Regarding the autogen issue I cannot help as it worked fine for me (see below). I use GCC 5.4.0 and CUDA 8.0.
./autogen.sh
configure.ac:4: installing './config.sub'
configure.ac:6: installing './missing'
Makefile.am: installing './depcomp'

Same problem with me
Can anyone explain to me how to download the djm34 miner for Ubuntu.  I've gotten many others to work but can't on this one (not faulting the maker, I'm just new to command line programming or whatever).  But when I go to the link provided and download the zip file the install instructions say use ./build.sh to install with default settings but I can't find that in the file and then if I try and use ./autogen.sh I get below

Maybe I don't have all the required pre-requisites.  I know my CUDA works because I can mine using EWBF's Cuda Miner just fine.  Can anyone explain this I would like to mine the coin but don't know how and need a sensei to teach me how on Ubuntu.  If I ever get to mine some ZCoin I could give some to the person that taught me!

still not solve this. i can't mine used that. any setting for this one  Huh(put lyra2z bug)(already submit to they git)

After you unzipped the dowloaded source use these commands inside the extracted directory:
./autogen.sh
./configure.sh
make -j 4

Djm's source doesn't contain build.sh so instead of build.sh you can use "make -j 4". The "-j 4" means linux builds the miner with 4 parallel threads.
For me djm's fork worked only with up to 8 GPUs but broke down above 8. In addition I have better hashrate with Tpruvot's miner https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases (as I mine on Suprnova I have no issues with the reported hashrate).

Regarding the autogen issue I cannot help as it worked fine for me (see below). I use GCC 5.4.0 and CUDA 8.0.
./autogen.sh
configure.ac:4: installing './config.sub'
configure.ac:6: installing './missing'
Makefile.am: installing './depcomp'
Hi I try to mine this coin wiht my rig.

I'm using ccminer_cuda9 :

as I have 4 GTX 1060 6 Gb

I'm using suprnova pool but I have a stratum error :

C:\Users\Mineur\Downloads>ccminer_cuda9.exe -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://xzc.suprnova.cc:1569 -u mikebzh44wrk1.quadro_gtx1060 -p ******
*** ccminer 0.0.2-djm34 for nVidia GPUs by djm34 ***
    Built with VC++ 2015 and nVidia CUDA SDK 9.0

Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project based on tpruvo
t 1.8.4 release
  Include algos from alexis78, djm34, sp, tsiv and klausT.
  *** News (02/08/2017): lyra2Z algo for ZCoin

BTC donation address: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze (djm34)
ZCoin donation address: aChWVb8CpgajadpLmiwDZvZaKizQgHxfh5 (djm34)

[2017-10-11 19:48:02] Starting on stratum+tcp://xzc.suprnova.cc:1569
[2017-10-11 19:48:03] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
[2017-10-11 19:48:03] NVAPI GPU monitoring enabled.
[2017-10-11 19:48:03] 4 miner threads started, using 'lyra2Z' algorithm.
[2017-10-11 19:48:10] CTRL_C_EVENT received, exiting

What's wrong with my setup ?

Thanks.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Guys,

I am really proud to announce my site
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-currency-statistics/

Here you will find real time info for ZCoin Global Hash rate, Difficulty, and exchange rates.
Also many guides about crypto HOW-TOs and hardware repairs for video cards. I am currently writing most of the articles.

I hope you find it useful.

Smiley
That's not the best way to promote your business, imho.
Founder Nur1Labs

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
Guys,

I am really proud to announce my site
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-currency-statistics/

Here you will find real time info for ZCoin Global Hash rate, Difficulty, and exchange rates.
Also many guides about crypto HOW-TOs and hardware repairs for video cards. I am currently writing most of the articles.

I hope you find it useful.

Smiley
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

how many zcoin will it take to make znode?

According to the Zcoin official on Twitter, it should be a round number, between 3 or 4 digits for a znode...

3 or 4 digits means from 100XZC to 9999XZC Cheesy  
i expect it to be around 1000XZC +/- 20%
In this case it's time for me to buy more xzc.
>= 500, imo is good enough.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
how much time needed to confirm?, i'm mining from yesterday and 0 ZXC confirmed, using miningpoolhub.

Autoresponse : 24h aprox.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I want to start mining...going to try and figure it out now. Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
how much time needed to confirm?, i'm mining from yesterday and 0 ZXC confirmed, using miningpoolhub.
Activity: 72
djm34 has released his official updated ccminer for Nvidia based on cuda8.

Im using it right now but MPH is reporting almost half of what I see on my screen from ccminer...

Should I switch pool or ccminer ?

Wait...then check your graphs and actual earnings before you go changing pools/miner

https://zcoin.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=graphs

you are right, everything is fine now. But is MPH a good pool ?

Thanks again.

I use suprnova
Jump to: