Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 145. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Anyone knows why Cryptopia disabled XZC trading?
They don't know how to update to a newer version ? Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I been mining on supernova since 27th and I have been out of town and I only managed to get like 1.3 coins. and since I came back today at supernova I have gotten 0 coins and my hash rate in over 6000 kh/s anybody know whats going on?
Less hash rate. This can be sorted out only when more people decide to neutralize the monopoly created on 1 pool (MPH). Besides that, suprnova had some issues which were promptly fixed by zcoin devs. Now the pool just needs move hash rate to improve the earnings.

At present the hash rate is like MPH hash rate  > hash rate of all other xzc pools combined together Sad

And an advice to all other pools like suprnova, zpool, etc. Make an attractive offer (at least for the time being). Something like 0% fee till the traffic increases to a level that can maintain hash rate balance between pools.

There's "only" roughly 700 MH/s on suprnova while the rest is on MPH, as long as you have 95% on one pool, you have also 95% of the blocks on that pool.. it's as easy as that Smiley

Fees are 0% on suprnova for weeks now and no one really seems to care, also the distribution is like this for weeks already and also nobody (also not the devs in any way) seems to care. As long as there are no problems, no stuck TX etc. no one cares ;-)

Oh yes, and of course I've upgraded to latest.

ocminer, can you please check your personal messages? Titel "Action Required"
There is a big problem in one of your pools
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
would it be possible to change the location of wallet files C:/users/appdata/roaming/zcoin/ to another location like D: drive or external hdd?
Activity: 243
Mining this coin is very electroeffective for me) It takes only 130W on 1080 Ti
How is it possible?

The Lyra2z algorithm is very power friendly since the bottleneck is the shared memory.

both of my gtx 970 OC 105W for 1.1Mh/s each  Sad
Activity: 14
Sound interesting, will invest some ETH on this ICO see how Smiley
Activity: 55
How is it possible?

The Lyra2z algorithm is very power friendly since the bottleneck is the shared memory.

that's the reason I'm mining it. Maybe in the future only coins with power friendly algos will be regarded.

At least that's eco friendly. Indeed, someone could create the 'ecocoin', mineable with solar cells.

Activity: 55
I compliled tpruvot's with raziel's fix of ccminer.cpp  un ubuntu 16.

Now the miner reports 3194 Kh/s, and MPH oscillates all over the place. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
I'll know if this thing works when I collect statistics of gained zcoins in a few days.

Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
How is it possible?

Firo (FIRO)
Well that's a sad news. The pool definitely needs some marketing to bring more attention and traffic. Is there something you can work with devs of zcoin to even out the hash rates across the pools? I am sure that is in the best interest of zcoin devs as well and they should be doing their best to get that done

Have already tweeted out his 0% fee on our official twitter Cheesy

Activity: 142
How is it possible?
@ocminer : "Be aware that you're mining a coin which is technically a nightmare Smiley" You don't mean this anymore. Do you? This may also be a reason for someone to avoid coming to your pool  Undecided Undecided

EDIT: Also your APAC Host nodes xzc-apac.suprnova.cc & xzc-cn.suprnova.cc arent working. could you fix that as well.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
What is going on with XZC network difficulty?
Network hashrate has decreased from ~65Gh to 58Gh BUT difficulty has increased on ~12%
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I been mining on supernova since 27th and I have been out of town and I only managed to get like 1.3 coins. and since I came back today at supernova I have gotten 0 coins and my hash rate in over 6000 kh/s anybody know whats going on?
Less hash rate. This can be sorted out only when more people decide to neutralize the monopoly created on 1 pool (MPH). Besides that, suprnova had some issues which were promptly fixed by zcoin devs. Now the pool just needs move hash rate to improve the earnings.

At present the hash rate is like MPH hash rate  > hash rate of all other xzc pools combined together Sad

And an advice to all other pools like suprnova, zpool, etc. Make an attractive offer (at least for the time being). Something like 0% fee till the traffic increases to a level that can maintain hash rate balance between pools.

There's "only" roughly 700 MH/s on suprnova while the rest is on MPH, as long as you have 95% on one pool, you have also 95% of the blocks on that pool.. it's as easy as that Smiley

Fees are 0% on suprnova for weeks now and no one really seems to care, also the distribution is like this for weeks already and also nobody (also not the devs in any way) seems to care. As long as there are no problems, no stuck TX etc. no one cares ;-)

i am back, since your pool hit a new block

Well that's a sad news. The pool definitely needs some marketing to bring more attention and traffic. Is there something you can work with devs of zcoin to even out the hash rates across the pools? I am sure that is in the best interest of zcoin devs as well and they should be doing their best to get that done
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Hi, please kindly report back if there are any issues with stuck tx.

It appears that after the pools and exchanges updated to 13.2.7, (https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/releases) there were no more problems.

We're still monitoring the situation.
Is there any update on what pools have updated and what pools haven't? That would be helpful for pool owners to make a move before it becomes a mess
Firo (FIRO)
Hi, please kindly report back if there are any issues with stuck tx.

It appears that after the pools and exchanges updated to 13.2.7, (https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/releases) there were no more problems.

We're still monitoring the situation.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
I am wondering, why ZCash has a significant higher acceptance than Zerocoin. ZCash uses protocol of Zerocoin, but is not as secure as Zerocoin. Anyway, I will take Zerocoin to my portfolio, although I didn't figure out, what are the disadvanteges against ZCash.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
I believe in zcoin, all hurdles were quickly been solved by devs,
and tell me which project doesnt have problems?

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
if i look this project give big fund or reward, i think if you have bigger reward, your project will success full, wish you luck dev
Jump to: