Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 157. (Read 663229 times)

M82
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey guys,  how long before the coin to be matured? I've been mining on mph all the coins i mined is still unconfirmed. Does that means something wrong with my setup?  Huh

it takes a while Smiley it depends how many blocks are hit and how quick they are as i believe it's the "Coinbase maturity" (confirms hardcoded to be needed with ALL fresh blocks), and NOT MHP's issue.  (BTC itself has i believe 50 confirms on fresh mined coins Wink )
Today it took a LOONG time to confirm coins, but how she goes :/
I think it took 24 hours about for me on MPH for my whole yesterday mined coins to confirm

oh alright thanks, i thought something was wrong with my setup.

What is the avg 1080ti can get? im getting about 2800 but mph reports only 1.6 or something

Same here I got 6000 but the pool only report 4000. been running for 2 days

check whattomine.com and if your daily reward is something like 0.89 xzc (which it should be with 6000Mhs) or a little less then you shouldnt worry
Have the same problem here. According to WTM, your post, and my hashrate (7500Kh/s), I should get around 1 xzc/day
On the pool side it shows 4400 Kh/s at best, and most of the time 3500-4000 kh/s. Got only 0.6 xzc in the past 24 hours (which is accurate regarding WTM calculation for that hashrate).
I know WTM calculation is often overestimated, but eh, -40% is huge.
Using ccminer 2.2 x64. Dunno if it's on miner or pool side, but clearly there is something wrong

This pool steal shares.. i mine on xzc.suprnova.cc and payments are fine.
2 days mining on minerpool 1,1 xzc , 12 hours mining on suprnova 0,77 xzc lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hey guys,  how long before the coin to be matured? I've been mining on mph all the coins i mined is still unconfirmed. Does that means something wrong with my setup?  Huh

it takes a while Smiley it depends how many blocks are hit and how quick they are as i believe it's the "Coinbase maturity" (confirms hardcoded to be needed with ALL fresh blocks), and NOT MHP's issue.  (BTC itself has i believe 50 confirms on fresh mined coins Wink )
I think it took 24 hours about for me on MPH for my whole yesterday mined coins to confirm

What is the avg 1080ti can get? im getting about 2800 but mph reports only 1.6 or something

check whattomine.com and if your daily reward is something like 0.89 xzc (which it should be with 6000Mhs) or a little less then you shouldnt worry
Have the same problem here. According to WTM, your post, and my hashrate (7500Kh/s), I should get around 1 xzc/day
On the pool side it shows 4400 Kh/s at best, and most of the time 3500-4000 kh/s. Got only 0.6 xzc in the past 24 hours (which is accurate regarding WTM calculation for that hashrate).
I know WTM calculation is often overestimated, but eh, -40% is huge.
Using ccminer 2.2 x64. Dunno if it's on miner or pool side, but clearly there is something wrong
Activity: 36

Activity: 16

it takes a while Smiley it depends how many blocks are hit and how quick they are as i believe it's the "Coinbase maturity" (confirms hardcoded to be needed with ALL fresh blocks), and NOT MHP's issue.  (BTC itself has i believe 50 confirms on fresh mined coins Wink )

its ccminer for nvidia by djm34, got it from the link on zcoin.io website https://zcoin.io/guide-on-how-to-mine-zcoin-xzc/
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Global hashrate has increased nearly twice over the last few days, ~ 50,000 Mh/s now, from 30,000 few days back

tried mining this with 2x1070 + 2x1080 nvidia cards and xeon cpu, and its way more profitable than anything on whattomine charts, very low power consumption compared to equihash, very low temps: 30-40C with fans set at 45-55%, and somehow very low gpu usage only 33-46% no matter where the power limit is set at. 100% or 60% it's the same

Do you mine sharing what miner are you using? I have an AMD but the hashrate from my CPU is twice as much as I get with the GPU which is an R9 280x so I'm using it to mine ETH instead but it may have to do with the miner.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Hey guys,

Is there anybody out there that has managed to get sgminer working on XZC with AMD RX* cards?

The latest djm34 release complains about missing dll files then crashes.

The previous version looks like it's all going to work then crashes and closes down.

I can't even get the supplied test.bat to run.

Win 10 / Latest AMD drivers (blockchain release) / 6 x RX480 / 470 mixed

Any suggestions or is this a lost cause with AMD cards?

it's not worth mining it with amd, like on 1060 i get about 1000khs, with a modded 470 max 500khs.
Global hashrate has increased nearly twice over the last few days, ~ 50,000 Mh/s now, from 30,000 few days back

tried mining this with 2x1070 + 2x1080 nvidia cards and xeon cpu, and its way more profitable than anything on whattomine charts, very low power consumption compared to equihash, very low temps: 30-40C with fans set at 45-55%, and somehow very low gpu usage only 33-46% no matter where the power limit is set at. 100% or 60% it's the same
Activity: 16

it takes a while Smiley it depends how many blocks are hit and how quick they are as i believe it's the "Coinbase maturity" (confirms hardcoded to be needed with ALL fresh blocks), and NOT MHP's issue.  (BTC itself has i believe 50 confirms on fresh mined coins Wink )

Can you tell which one is better? miningpoolhub for suprnova?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

Is there anybody out there that has managed to get sgminer working on XZC with AMD RX* cards?

The latest djm34 release complains about missing dll files then crashes.

The previous version looks like it's all going to work then crashes and closes down.

I can't even get the supplied test.bat to run.

Win 10 / Latest AMD drivers (blockchain release) / 6 x RX480 / 470 mixed

Any suggestions or is this a lost cause with AMD cards?
Activity: 11
Only 0.76769030 for last 24 hours with 9300kh/s Sad
maybe mph problem ? on suprnova was 1.6 before 2 days.

Do you mind sharing your rig setup? Details of the GPUs, CPUs? Thanks

3x1080ti 2025@950mV (cards are stable only in zcoin on this settings)
Activity: 46
Only 0.76769030 for last 24 hours with 9300kh/s Sad
maybe mph problem ? on suprnova was 1.6 before 2 days.

Do you mind sharing your rig setup? Details of the GPUs, CPUs? Thanks
Activity: 6
HI, could anyone tell me the minimum xzc necessary for creating a znode (masternode)? Also, what is the purpose of this special nodes on this coin? Thanks
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
hi guys, what u guys get on the 1060 6G nvidia? 

I am using ccminer 2.2 and get 1050 kh for 1 card. is that normal?

Can someone tell me the recommended oc setting?

Thanks.

with my gtx 970 i get 1030 kH/s and i have +200 Core -501 Mem

hi guis. I have 6 cards of 1060 6G of the NVIDIA. in the miner shows 6100 kh/s. but on the miningpoolhub shows that I have about 3500 kh/s. what could be the problem?

Im mining in suprnova because the hashrate doesnt fluctuate so much.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Thanks.

hi guis. I have 6 cards of 1060 6G of the NVIDIA. in the miner shows 6100 kh/s. but on the miningpoolhub shows that I have about 3500 kh/s. what could be the problem?

That is normal because your hashrate information fluctuates on the pool based on an average of all the valid shares that you are submitting.
Activity: 72

Thanks.

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Thanks.

Activity: 4
There will be 21 million Zcoins. Zcoin follows the same halving cycle as Bitcoin (every 4 years). 10% of the total Zcoin supply will be distributed to the Founders Reward as time passes.

Does it mean that it is a high inflationary coin for now? Because the circulating supply is only 3 millions, far from the 21 millions of total supply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 126
From $ 6,7 to $ 10,8 less than a week , a very interesting fluctuation.
let alone there is a choice of pair using the Indonesian currency ( Rupiah ) , makes it easy for new learners trading with FIAT.
I will try to keep some coins in a long time, just like ETH development.
Jump to: