Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 159. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Zcoin now available at CoinSwitch. It can be purchased from https://www.coinswitch.co/exchange/btc/xzc/0.1
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
and is there a any telegram group?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Is there any news or any release coming out on this one? I mean i cant find much on twitter or anywhere else about the project... thanks.
Activity: 36
So there are only 2 pools that are online - suprnova and miningpoolhub, am i correct?
Activity: 7
the network hashrate is 10 gb/s or 15 gb/s

Net Hash: 38,907.36 MH/s
source: xzc.suprnova.cc
Activity: 33
is the slack group closed? i tried to get invited and received this massage: Failed! token_revoked
Activity: 62
what's wrong with this coin?
in this month, the price has continued down trend  Huh
Activity: 2
I've tried mining this coin and noticed that share remain unconfirmed. Anyone knows how long it will take for confirmation of shared?Thank you!

You're going to have to be patient I'm using mininghub's pool and sometimes it can take up to 24 hours to confirm credits, it's because of the algo I think.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I've tried mining this coin and noticed that share remain unconfirmed. Anyone knows how long it will take for confirmation of shared?Thank you!

You're going to have to be patient I'm using mininghub's pool and sometimes it can take up to 24 hours to confirm credits, it's because of the algo I think.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
I am using the rx470 mining as much as 6 pieces, just get a 400KHs
Activity: 2
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Btw if you want to hop on a discussion about price/speculation just created this thread. Figured it could also help get more exposure

[XZC] Zcoin Speculation
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xzc-zcoin-speculation-znodes-soon-2178384
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

btchina will be on September 30 to stop all trading business。btc38 whether to stop the transaction business has no exact message

thank you. pretty huge news with indonesia anyway.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
So Core 0.13 is right around the corner, probably out by the weekend. That will allow the Znodes implementation! Almost there...
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

btchina will be on September 30 to stop all trading business。btc38 whether to stop the transaction business has no exact message
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
so when is going to happen the hard fork?, I just want to transfer my zcoins to my personal wallet before

and why miningpoolhub always shows less hashrate than i have?

2x GTX 970, miner shows 2042 kH/s, pool shows 1491kH/s
Ryzen 1600X, miner shows 450kH/s, pool shows 224kH/s
i5 7300HQ, miner shows 349kH/s, pool shows 93kH/s
GTX 1050, miner shows 495kH/s, pool shows 194kH/s

why?

suprnova reporting pretty accurately 1070 ~1300kH/s 1080ti ~2500kH/s

with these stats not really worth mining at the moment. I believe in this project but bills need to be paid Smiley

what are u mining now? i was looking at signatum but its not profitable anymore and zcash consumes a lot.

100% of my GPU-s are Nvidia so i stick to Zcash mostly, reputable a quite stable (well, compared to some others at least). One day a week i mine ZEN and i keep them, might change to Zcoin.
Sigt was very profitable in the beginning, made .8BTC in a week, not any more tho

Im mining Magnatum a sigt fork and i hope the price goes up like sigt did

If you are mining with the hope that the price will go up, i suggest better to buy the coin instead of mining it. You mine a coin for instant profit, you don't mine it to hold. This is my opinion, don't take it personally. Cheers!

i mined 500 magnatum just for fun, im mining back zcoin
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
so when is going to happen the hard fork?, I just want to transfer my zcoins to my personal wallet before

and why miningpoolhub always shows less hashrate than i have?

2x GTX 970, miner shows 2042 kH/s, pool shows 1491kH/s
Ryzen 1600X, miner shows 450kH/s, pool shows 224kH/s
i5 7300HQ, miner shows 349kH/s, pool shows 93kH/s
GTX 1050, miner shows 495kH/s, pool shows 194kH/s

why?

suprnova reporting pretty accurately 1070 ~1300kH/s 1080ti ~2500kH/s

with these stats not really worth mining at the moment. I believe in this project but bills need to be paid Smiley

what are u mining now? i was looking at signatum but its not profitable anymore and zcash consumes a lot.

100% of my GPU-s are Nvidia so i stick to Zcash mostly, reputable a quite stable (well, compared to some others at least). One day a week i mine ZEN and i keep them, might change to Zcoin.
Sigt was very profitable in the beginning, made .8BTC in a week, not any more tho

Im mining Magnatum a sigt fork and i hope the price goes up like sigt did

If you are mining with the hope that the price will go up, i suggest better to buy the coin instead of mining it. You mine a coin for instant profit, you don't mine it to hold. This is my opinion, don't take it personally. Cheers!
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)

We are happy to announce that Indonesia's largest exchange, bitcoin.co.id,  will be listing Zcoin with a Rupiah pairing! Deposits starting 14 September 15:00 WIB and trades starting 15 September 15:00 WIB.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Tomorrow, September 15th 2017, you can start buying and selling Zcoin with Rupiah at Bitcoin.co.id. The XZC - IDR platform will be launched promptly at 15.00 WIB. Today, precisely at 15:00 pm, you can start making deposit of Zcoin (XZC) to bitcoin.co.id for your trading preparation!

XZC - IDR Market comes with Spot Market method to satisfy your needs in trading Zcoin in our exchange. Fee to trade Zcoin with Rupiah is similar to bitcoin.co.id , which is 0.3% for market taker, and 0% for market maker.

Source :
https://facebook.com/bitcoin.co.id/photos/a.461253397320111.1073741828.372185939560191/1374765202635588
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Great work Reub. Take a breather and stay with us  Wink

Has anyone heard anything on BTC38 ? Have they posted any response to the China Govt Exchange FUD?
Jump to: