Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 153. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
When I ping miningpoolhub europe server I get the same ping as if I ping the us-east.lyra2z server. Suprnovas ping is way lower so I'm thinking this could make the difference in earnings. But suprnova is always dead so miningpoolhub is the only option. We would relally need a better pool.
try

http://www.zpool.ca/

stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:4553 -u btcAddr

name                           HashRate
xzc.suprnova.cc                   1.43 MH/s
zcoin.miningpoolhub.com   45.64 MH/s
zPool.ca                           36.55 MH/s

I think your numbers are wrong. This is what they look like. I'm not aware if there are any other active pools:

name                                   HashRate
xzc.suprnova.cc                   1360 MH/s
zcoin.miningpoolhub.com   45640 MH/s
zPool.ca                           36 MH/s
Activity: 36
You will get coins on suprnova, BUT with 24h delay.

This is plain crazy, on miningpoolhub my hash rate is HALF of what my cards are giving me,
and coin revenue is 30-40% less - WTF.

Devs, pls help us out, we really need a good and stable pool.

they already sent me ( https://prnt.sc/gqatra ). but nothing came to my wallet

same here. last block was found ~2 days ago over there. maybe that has something to do with that
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
When I ping miningpoolhub europe server I get the same ping as if I ping the us-east.lyra2z server. Suprnovas ping is way lower so I'm thinking this could make the difference in earnings. But suprnova is always dead so miningpoolhub is the only option. We would relally need a better pool.
try

http://www.zpool.ca/

stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:4553 -u btcAddr

name                           HashRate
xzc.suprnova.cc                   1.43 MH/s
zcoin.miningpoolhub.com   45.64 MH/s
zPool.ca                           36.55 MH/s
Activity: 72

This is plain crazy, on miningpoolhub my hash rate is HALF of what my cards are giving me,

they already sent me ( https://prnt.sc/gqatra ). but nothing came to my wallet

The same problem with this pool. there are no normal pools for mining.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250

anyone else having problems on suprnova? it started last night, gpu miner accepts shares only every 5 minutes, only ~200 shares overnight, and cpu miner loses connection every 10 minutes, and 0 earnings over the last day.

I did not get any coins with a suprnova. just stop mining
Activity: 243
I mine on MiningPoolHub with ccminer trupvot v2.2.1,
I am getting only 60%-70% of my hashrate on Pool site,

anyone can help with this issue?

it will even out with time.
do you have rejected shares? hashrate is based on shares submitted

no rejected shares, only lot of jumbs in difficulty.
Is your hashrate equal on pool side?

This is my config:

ccminer.exe –a lyra3z –o europe.zcoin.miningpoolhub.com:20581 –u xxxxxxx.xxx –p x –i 20

If i put intensity 20 my driver crashes inmediatedly so i have -i 16
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
This is my config:

ccminer.exe –a lyra3z –o europe.zcoin.miningpoolhub.com:20581 –u xxxxxxx.xxx –p x –i 20

Must be:

ccminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://xzc.suprnova.cc:1598 -u xxx -p x

ccminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u xxx -p x

ccminer -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://us-east.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u xxx -p x

at least it works for me.
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
What hashrate would you consider nice for a 1080Ti for Zcoin?

Any experience about miner software is appreciated as well? Which version do you prefer?
Activity: 34
Rejected shares depend on which ccminer version you use. djm34 ccminer gives more rejected shares but more accurate estimated hasrate on miningpoolhub, ccminer 2.+ gives 15% more hashrate but the estimated hasrate on miningpoolhub is always way off. I still didn't figure out which one is better since the difficulty is always changing and I was jumping from suprnova to miningpoolhub every other day.
Activity: 38

no rejected shares, only lot of jumbs in difficulty.
Is your hashrate equal on pool side?

This is my config:

Dev said in the last video that they are planning on making an oficial pool, i hope so

Activity: 34
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
is there any updated roadmap? I see we are already behind schedule for the roadmap.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
anyone else having problems on suprnova? it started last night, gpu miner accepts shares only every 5 minutes, only ~200 shares overnight, and cpu miner loses connection every 10 minutes, and 0 earnings over the last day.

+1 0 earnings from suprnova

same thing.
Connection to the pool drops exactly every 4 minutes.

+1 0 earnings from suprnova
well at the end of the day are the coins that matter. Here goes my short test:

miningpoolhub:
begin  --> sep 19 11:28:44 CEST 2017 --> 0 zcoin
end     --> sep 21 13:57:33 CEST 2017 -->  0.47537101 zcoin
** Average: 0.2635 Zcoin/day

Suprnova:
Begin --> sep  21 13:55:53  CEST 2017 --> 0 zcoin
Current -> sep 23 17:28:20 CEST 2017 --> 0.59912859 zcoin
** Average: 0.279 Zcoin/ day

Conclusion (what I suspected): Suprnova  looks  better. This is true specially taking into account (i) the  larger granularity at suprnova and (ii) how the test in suprnova has been done after MPH with larger global HR.  Ideally, one should run in suprnova much, much longer to do a more accurate average due to the lower share of this pool, but I think results point to suprnova as a better option in spite of the issues commented these days.

Testing with this method is only showing you that for those DIFFERENT time frames the pools paid out X amount of coins.
So, during those 2 different time frames you have very different variables at play like: pool hashrate, network hashrate, pool luck, block difficulty, etc. etc.

If you want a better test you have to get 2/4/6/8/X cards on the same system and point them at the pools at the same time. Then the only variable is the pool Smiley

and olso miningpoolhub has 0.9% fee where suprnova has 0% free
Jump to: