Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 152. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Im on suprnova now, showing correct hashrate.

my hashrate is correct, too  Smiley Smiley  Grin Grin
Activity: 155
Im on suprnova now, showing correct hashrate.
Activity: 38
There is a known issue on MPH with ccminer (see official MPH thread).
The owner of MPH has admitted it, and said the problem comes from ccminer, but the miner is working fine on other pools, so don't expect them to solve the problem.
People mining with SGminer don't have this problem.

I started XZC with MPH today as sprnova is down for wallet sync. If  there is such a problem then I will switch. Thanks for the info.

Suprnova XZC Pool is back online, NVIDEA Miners lets go to suprnova?
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Where can I find the latest version of sgminer which works on nvidia?
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
The owner of MPH has admitted it, and said the problem comes from ccminer, but the miner is working fine on other pools, so don't expect them to solve the problem.

I started XZC with MPH today as sprnova is down for wallet sync. If  there is such a problem then I will switch. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
When I ping miningpoolhub europe server I get the same ping as if I ping the us-east.lyra2z server. Suprnovas ping is way lower so I'm thinking this could make the difference in earnings. But suprnova is always dead so miningpoolhub is the only option. We would relally need a better pool.
try

http://www.zpool.ca/

stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:4553 -u btcAddr

name                           HashRate
xzc.suprnova.cc                   1.43 MH/s
zcoin.miningpoolhub.com   45.64 MH/s
zPool.ca                           36.55 MH/s

I think your numbers are wrong. This is what they look like. I'm not aware if there are any other active pools:

name                                   HashRate
xzc.suprnova.cc                   1360 MH/s
zcoin.miningpoolhub.com   45640 MH/s
zPool.ca                           36 MH/s

haha ya fail Kiss

xzc.suprnova.cc                   1.02 GH/s
zcoin.miningpoolhub.com   35.04 GH/s
zPool.ca                           95.96 MH/s
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Tomorrow should come my new graphic card, then i will mine some. Grin
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

zcash tomorrow in bithumb start trading in South Korea, zcoin development team why has not been linked with the Korea exchange is very difficult to understand. Korea's three major exchanges bithumb, korbit, coinone trading volume is very large
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I've reenabled zcoin/lyra2z on www.zpool.ca

Cheers

Do you suggest mining on that pool? i see hashrate is rly low and no blocks found for last 30 days?

P.s what other ppl suggest for pools? It seems like miningpoolhub is a scam lol i should be getting 35 MH/s or so and it shows only 25... and i guess they will pay me that way also lol!
agred on MPH, have wasted a day.

Now when something is wrong with suprnova seems no good pools to mine zcoin Sad
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
I've reenabled zcoin/lyra2z on www.zpool.ca

Cheers

Do you suggest mining on that pool? i see hashrate is rly low and no blocks found for last 30 days?

P.s what other ppl suggest for pools? It seems like miningpoolhub is a scam lol i should be getting 35 MH/s or so and it shows only 25... and i guess they will pay me that way also lol!
Activity: 243
Anyone tried to mine Zerocoin with Ryzen cpu?

I tested out a Ryzen 1600 and 1700 with the 1600 getting around 600 and the 1700 gets around 700 similar to a GTX 1050ti or 1050 GPU card.

+1, my ryzen 1600X stock gets aroung 630-640
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

I tested out a Ryzen 1600 and 1700 with the 1600 getting around 600 and the 1700 gets around 700 similar to a GTX 1050ti or 1050 GPU card.
Activity: 142
Finance privacy coin is a good invest coin
I google this coin and see its price during this year.
The lowest price in last year is 0.4$, that's very low poin, and now the price become almost 12$.

I would like to buy some finance coin and wait for its boom.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Activity: 10
anyone else having problems on suprnova? it started last night, gpu miner accepts shares only every 5 minutes, only ~200 shares overnight, and cpu miner loses connection every 10 minutes, and 0 earnings over the last day.
\

Yep same exact problem Wasted probably a half day getting nothing. Had to switch pools for now
Activity: 13
Look like The Znodes are closer then we thought  Grin

https://youtu.be/4zUiZfP8-6U
Activity: 239
When I ping miningpoolhub europe server I get the same ping as if I ping the us-east.lyra2z server. Suprnovas ping is way lower so I'm thinking this could make the difference in earnings. But suprnova is always dead so miningpoolhub is the only option. We would relally need a better pool.
try

name                           HashRate
xzc.suprnova.cc                   1.43 MH/s
zPool.ca                           36.55 MH/s

I think your numbers are wrong. This is what they look like. I'm not aware if there are any other active pools:

name                                   HashRate
xzc.suprnova.cc                   1360 MH/s
zPool.ca                           36 MH/s

haha ya fail Kiss

xzc.suprnova.cc                   1.02 GH/s
zcoin.miningpoolhub.com   35.04 GH/s
zPool.ca                           95.96 MH/s
Activity: 72
try

looks like this - zcoin.miningpoolhub.com is a monopolist at the moment, allows himself to take a large commission (this is my personal opinion). While xzc.suprnova.cc was still alive - showed a real hashrate. now only zpool.ca shows a real hashrate. but I do not understand why people do not switch to using this pool

It could be because of the fees that they charge but I still cannot see the huge incentive for miners to go for miningpoolhub only. miningpoolhub's fee is 0.9%, suprnova's 1%, and zpool's 1%. i'm not convinced that that's the main reason.

I'd like to hear what the ZCoin team think about this matter.

even if zpool.ca has a commission of 1%, it is much better than someone steals your 20-30% of yours hashrate. example - you should receive 1 coin, on the mhp you get 1 xzc-30% (stolen hashrate) = 0,7 xzc. on the zpool.ca you get 1 xzc-1% (commission) = 0.99 xzc. it is better. this is my personal opinion
Activity: 46
try

looks like this - zcoin.miningpoolhub.com is a monopolist at the moment, allows himself to take a large commission (this is my personal opinion). While xzc.suprnova.cc was still alive - showed a real hashrate. now only zpool.ca shows a real hashrate. but I do not understand why people do not switch to using this pool

It could be because of the fees that they charge but I still cannot see the huge incentive for miners to go for miningpoolhub only. miningpoolhub's fee is 0.9%, suprnova's 1%, and zpool's 1%. i'm not convinced that that's the main reason.

I'd like to hear what the ZCoin team think about this matter.
Activity: 72
try

xzc.suprnova.cc                   1.43 MH/s
zPool.ca                           36.55 MH/s

name                                   HashRate
xzc.suprnova.cc                   1360 MH/s
zPool.ca                           36 MH/s

Jump to: