Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 175. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
nice project but still need some result , one day it will be great profit!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I bought at $4.90, why would you want me to lose money?

I want you to stop lying and saying the price was stable when it dropped 40% in value.

Other than that I think you an I are actually entirely on the same page, I think Zcoin has longer term (1 year timeframe) value. I agree with you about the danger and risk of high value altcoins like Litecoin too.

Stop attacking me when it was you who did the wrong thing (lying about the change in value of Zcoin over time).

Poodle you are such a douche bag now leave this thread please.. And just so you understand me, i invested in Zcoin when it was $4,-... these swings don't affect me the slightest at this point.... Given that this is a long term investment and it has been known for months that August-September true maturity in development will commence.. You are feeling entitled and demanded all kinds of things... I truly hope you bought in around $19, let the market humble you with your big mouth  Wink

Trading wise XZC perfectly follows an upward trend line.... A one day spike to $19 doesnt mean that this must be the norm immediately... Yes Zcoin is holding very strong on support level... Once again VERY STABLE, if you cant see any of this i dont think trading is for you... go find a hobby poodle.. maybe you can walk dogs in the park..less stress for a snowflake like you.

This crypto is being coded from the ground up with a small team with relatively minimal resources... This is start up and people investing now are still way ahead of the curve... If you cant identify the opportunity here, then please go and put all your money in Litecoin today, its up 20% Smiley Also spend all your money on XBC which is up 50% today... Go poodle buy at the tops you entitled loser Smiley buy everything that is green, you will be a millionaire believe me LMAO

Minimal investment ? It's a 20% fee !!! 223200 coins minted per month x 0.2 = 44640 to the Dev Treasury at a avg price of $12  it's 535 680$ per month.  This is one of the reasons i prefer open projects where everything is public.   XZC has potential but still a long way to go.
Activity: 107
I bought at $4.90, why would you want me to lose money?

I want you to stop lying and saying the price was stable when it dropped 40% in value.

Other than that I think you an I are actually entirely on the same page, I think Zcoin has longer term (1 year timeframe) value. I agree with you about the danger and risk of high value altcoins like Litecoin too.

Stop attacking me when it was you who did the wrong thing (lying about the change in value of Zcoin over time).

Poodle you are such a douche bag now leave this thread please.. And just so you understand me, i invested in Zcoin when it was $4,-... these swings don't affect me the slightest at this point.... Given that this is a long term investment and it has been known for months that August-September true maturity in development will commence.. You are feeling entitled and demanded all kinds of things... I truly hope you bought in around $19, let the market humble you with your big mouth  Wink

Trading wise XZC perfectly follows an upward trend line.... A one day spike to $19 doesnt mean that this must be the norm immediately... Yes Zcoin is holding very strong on support level... Once again VERY STABLE, if you cant see any of this i dont think trading is for you... go find a hobby poodle.. maybe you can walk dogs in the park..less stress for a snowflake like you.

This crypto is being coded from the ground up with a small team with relatively minimal resources... This is start up and people investing now are still way ahead of the curve... If you cant identify the opportunity here, then please go and put all your money in Litecoin today, its up 20% Smiley Also spend all your money on XBC which is up 50% today... Go poodle buy at the tops you entitled loser Smiley buy everything that is green, you will be a millionaire believe me LMAO

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Perhaprs your too old GPU is not supported by your ccminer version or Cuda ?

Is there a version of ccminer that supports older gpu's and has lyra2z algo or any gpu miner that supports older cards and has lyra2z algo?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
does anyone know why i get  "GPU #0: invalid device function" when i try to mine? (ccminer)
i'm using nvidia GeForce 610m
thanks
Perhaprs your too old GPU is not supported by your ccminer version or Cuda ?
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
Poodle you are such a douche bag now leave this thread please.. And just so you understand me, i invested in Zcoin when it was $4,-... these swings don't affect me the slightest at this point.... Given that this is a long term investment and it has been known for months that August-September true maturity in development will commence.. You are feeling entitled and demanded all kinds of things... I truly hope you bought in around $19, let the market humble you with your big mouth  Wink

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
You are just a worthless liar J_A_Bankster, you wrote "zcoin remained relatively stable", no it didn't it dropped from $19 to about $10.50 at low point. Now it's around $11.50. That isn't "relatively stable", and unless you believe your own lies you know that.

I don't really mind people like you lying, although when it's as outrageous and blatant as this I'm happy to point it out as I have done.

Since you asked, yes, I like being me. Why did I post that about the devs doing what I think was a misleading pump announcement of an announcement - because I don't like it. I think it gives someone some short term gain - them? - but it's shortsighted. You build trust and long term significant price rise by doing things the proper way. Dash did this. They started off with an instamine and got hated by everyone. But then they did it right and by the book, and all of the early investors would be extremely wealthy now.

My comments can't influence the market price one way or another. They can perhaps inform it.

Look at you frustrated loser calling everybody a liar lol.. ZCoin recently went from $8 to $18.... and gradually came down as is normal after a pump i might add... Then last week Ethereum - the hottest stock in the world right now - crashed nearly 30% and zcoin remained relatively stable...so where is the lie again?

Besides, whats wrong with you little snowflake..? Crypto too hardcore for your little nerves? This is not a game of safe spaces, this is the Wild Wild West of financial investments.. pump and dump is the name of the game...

By all means sell everything you own and go sing John Lennon songs whilst writing poetry under the rainbow.... But no worries, you have enough self reflection to understand your brain is not working properly LMAO

MTP is underway, it is written in the code..

I wouldn't blame if you're new to this crypto.
You are just a worthless liar J_A_Bankster, you wrote "zcoin remained relatively stable", no it didn't it dropped from $19 to about $10.50 at low point. Now it's around $11.50. That isn't "relatively stable", and unless you believe your own lies you know that.

I don't really mind people like you lying, although when it's as outrageous and blatant as this I'm happy to point it out as I have done.

Since you asked, yes, I like being me. Why did I post that about the devs doing what I think was a misleading pump announcement of an announcement - because I don't like it. I think it gives someone some short term gain - them? - but it's shortsighted. You build trust and long term significant price rise by doing things the proper way. Dash did this. They started off with an instamine and got hated by everyone. But then they did it right and by the book, and all of the early investors would be extremely wealthy now.

My comments can't influence the market price one way or another. They can perhaps inform it.

Look at you frustrated loser calling everybody a liar lol.. ZCoin recently went from $8 to $18.... and gradually came down as is normal after a pump i might add... Then last week Ethereum - the hottest stock in the world right now - crashed nearly 30% and zcoin remained relatively stable...so where is the lie again?

Besides, whats wrong with you little snowflake..? Crypto too hardcore for your little nerves? This is not a game of safe spaces, this is the Wild Wild West of financial investments.. pump and dump is the name of the game...

By all means sell everything you own and go sing John Lennon songs whilst writing poetry under the rainbow.... But no worries, you have enough self reflection to understand your brain is not working properly LMAO

Activity: 3
does anyone know why i get  "GPU #0: invalid device function" when i try to mine? (ccminer)
i'm using nvidia GeForce 610m
thanks
Activity: 27
hi i have problem with zcoin pc wallet
its not been synce and processed stoped on 670 of 40k from last day !
may help me please how i can fast download ?

Get a blockchain downloaded: http://znode.io/
hi thanks for reply me.
how i use that ?
i extract Blocks and Chainstate Folders to Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\zcoin ,its right ?
i doing that but Zcoin wallet run and stop on Loading wallet..
what i doing now ?

Remember to make a backup of wallet.dat under Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\zcoin, and then remove everything except wallet.dat (I guess you didn't delete files, that's might be the reason of errors), then unzip block chain files into that.

Close the qt-wallet before you doing the above, and then launch up the wallet. I haven't done through the above though, but believe should work.
Awesome.Thank you sir Kiss Kiss Kiss
hi i have problem with zcoin pc wallet
its not been synce and processed stoped on 670 of 40k from last day !
may help me please how i can fast download ?

Get a blockchain downloaded: http://znode.io/
hi thanks for reply me.
how i use that ?
i extract Blocks and Chainstate Folders to Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\zcoin ,its right ?
i doing that but Zcoin wallet run and stop on Loading wallet..
what i doing now ?

Remember to make a backup of wallet.dat under Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\zcoin, and then remove everything except wallet.dat (I guess you didn't delete files, that's might be the reason of errors), then unzip block chain files into that.

Close the qt-wallet before you doing the above, and then launch up the wallet. I haven't done through the above though, but believe should work.
I wouldn't use 'pump' here in the recent variation when I've been with for months, but rather the pricing moves following the market movement. Remember the whole crypto was going through up and down that in part explains the recent XZC.

When you consider use of pump, you should be aware coins with the PoS, ico, or whatever number of coins bounded to evil things that are completely opposite to the decentralization, will attract the pumpers and get pumped. Simple reasons.

XZC is PoW based, with certain amount of coins minted everyday. There will be little less possibility for the pumpers keen to such a coin cause there are always PoW generation they can't manage. People should be happy with such things, be happy with no-much pricing increase (I'm not meant hate price increase) which is exactly what BTC was anticipating in the early times, for people who just stepped into the coin to have the chance of participating, and for steady growth.

The nowadays crypto get evil already. Why would one expect a rise in price by release? Of course, there is a relation in-between, but that's not all about it.

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Does anyone remember this gem from a fortnight ago? I questioned the appropriateness of dev announcing that an announcement would take place to pump price. Well it got a mini pump, nothing much. Where was the planned announcement in a week's time? Nada. We got an announcement on the 26th that MTP was being tested (hang on, didn't we get that announcement like a two months before that). Hang on, there is news - it's going to be released in another month and a half.

I don't mind guys here wanting to make a quick buck lying to pump. Like the guy who posted just before me who said MTP has performed well in the recent altcoin slump - what a lie, it's gone down from $19 to $10.50, that's certainly a bigger drop than the about 20% drop of the market as a whole. But I get those guys, they want the price to pump. I want it to pump too, by the way, but I don't think me saying silly lies is going to get that to happen.

I don't particularly like dev communications guy making inappropriate announcements of announcements that turn out to be fairly misleading, because I fear there might be a similar pump motive. My brain scanner isn't working right now, so I can't determinatively look into his brain and reveal his certain motive. But we all know how this game works, I don't like it.

Zcoin has underperformed because a lot of the announcements and promises turned out to be promising more and delivering less. Wonderful we've got a new wallet. Oh wait, it doesn't work. (Thank God for Coinomi, hope you're all using it, that's the only genuine concrete bit of good news for Zcoin). Zcoin ain't going to pump until incentivised nodes are brought in and done right. Then it MIGHT pump.

And like you, I want it to.

We will be making an announcement in roughly a week's time Smiley

Anyway you can always follow our github (and its various branches) to see what we are working on.

Tell me, how does it feel to imagine yourself Nostradamus? No, really, what is your intention? Whom you try to convince here to sell out?

I really wait that time to come, when every advice/speculation will cause financial responsibility for advisor/speculator!

On topic, I prefer ZCoin have production release on mid/end August, when all uncertainty will be settled, nowadays, there is no point to expect pump.

No, really, if you so unhappy with this coin, why are you wasting time here? I think we have grown up people that can make their decision, you are not saving the world here, trust me.
Does anyone remember this gem from a fortnight ago? I questioned the appropriateness of dev announcing that an announcement would take place to pump price. Well it got a mini pump, nothing much. Where was the planned announcement in a week's time? Nada. We got an announcement on the 26th that MTP was being tested (hang on, didn't we get that announcement like a two months before that). Hang on, there is news - it's going to be released in another month and a half.

I don't mind guys here wanting to make a quick buck lying to pump. Like the guy who posted just before me who said MTP has performed well in the recent altcoin slump - what a lie, it's gone down from $19 to $10.50, that's certainly a bigger drop than the about 20% drop of the market as a whole. But I get those guys, they want the price to pump. I want it to pump too, by the way, but I don't think me saying silly lies is going to get that to happen.

I don't particularly like dev communications guy making inappropriate announcements of announcements that turn out to be fairly misleading, because I fear there might be a similar pump motive. My brain scanner isn't working right now, so I can't determinatively look into his brain and reveal his certain motive. But we all know how this game works, I don't like it.

Zcoin has underperformed because a lot of the announcements and promises turned out to be promising more and delivering less. Wonderful we've got a new wallet. Oh wait, it doesn't work. (Thank God for Coinomi, hope you're all using it, that's the only genuine concrete bit of good news for Zcoin). Zcoin ain't going to pump until incentivised nodes are brought in and done right. Then it MIGHT pump.

And like you, I want it to.

We will be making an announcement in roughly a week's time Smiley

Anyway you can always follow our github (and its various branches) to see what we are working on.
Price is holding stable amid this correction phase... Volume in China exceeded $1M again this morning... Healthy buy orders on BTC38 visible...All in all xzc standing its ground well right now
How can you even short Zcoin?  Does BTC38 allow short/longs?

It's very unclear if there'll be a major correction in every altcoin now. It looks like there's a good chance. Then the only place to be would be Bitcoin or Tether. I think it's time to sit out and buy back low if there's a major downward correction. I said this a week or 10 days ago, regarding Zcoin, and all the "bull pumpers" shouted me down. I never sell though, and I'll get more Zcoin when the time is right.

Sold most of my Eth on 280euro yesterday, channeled a good segment into XZC... I love this bloodbath hahaha and look how steady zcoin remains around 0.005 Smiley

Buying my eth back at 175 euro Cheesy crypto madness, this is the life!

Wow, I've been away for like a week, what the hell happened to ETH? I know this is the zcoin thread but damn, that's crazy, good on you anyways, careful shorting zcoin though XD haha
ETH is a bubble now, be careful. Also, whats next in roadmap in XZC. Znodes?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Sold most of my Eth on 280euro yesterday, channeled a good segment into XZC... I love this bloodbath hahaha and look how steady zcoin remains around 0.005 Smiley

Wow, I've been away for like a week, what the hell happened to ETH? I know this is the zcoin thread but damn, that's crazy, good on you anyways, careful shorting zcoin though XD haha
ETH is a bubble now, be careful. Also, whats next in roadmap in XZC. Znodes?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Jump to: