Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 178. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Can't find the Windows CUP miner by Wolf0?
Does any one know how to mine Zcoin using CPU, the official guide seems to be broken? Any recent youtube video?

CPU Miner by aizensou but compiled by Wolf0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpuminer-opt-v3881-open-source-optimized-multi-algo-cpu-miner-1326803
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Does any one know how to mine Zcoin using CPU, the official guide seems to be broken? Any recent youtube video?

your too late for now mabye after MTP release
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Rupee TEAM

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
What are the returns of nodes ? How much ?
Bis repetita.
Please ?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
so, when is MTP coming?

it's in the code (along with a blocksize increase)

https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/commit/4ab72aa04249ec05b72c9f1af61d14de2d905e06#diff-e8db9b851adc2422aadfffca88f14c91R76

... aka about 5000 blocks from now, on 2017 July 27 give or take a day
Activity: 4
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Announcements should not be made privately from developers.

Either say nothing or go public with it through the appropriate channels. Anything else raises suspicions of insider trading, preferential treatment and/or corruption.
Lol this is stupid allegation the only reason he says that is because literally everyone who joins the slack group keeps asking it. I don't even get how reuben can keep his chill it's annoying AF

Yes I die a little inside everytime.

please don't your a legend in the making Reuben... Now my 2cents for today: Re-publish all your interview video's from the stammy youtube channel to the official Zcoin youtube channel.... Main stream adoption is starting to pick up in the West, so please act and provide the content on a professional outlet.
Furthermore I would like to apply to help you guys on the sales and marketing side of introducing Zcoin to the West.. Im a former broker and substantial holder of Zcoins, and i truly believe in the future potential of this crypto - to compete with and beat ZEC ...I speak English, Dutch (my nationality), German,French, Polish and Czech fluently.. I will join you on slack as anthonybanks. Would love to help you guys grow and help get the word out as a spokesperson Smiley

I vote for this guy!
Activity: 138
Merit: 101

Either say nothing or go public with it through the appropriate channels. Anything else raises suspicions of insider trading, preferential treatment and/or corruption.
Lol this is stupid allegation the only reason he says that is because literally everyone who joins the slack group keeps asking it. I don't even get how reuben can keep his chill it's annoying AF

please don't your a legend in the making Reuben... Now my 2cents for today: Re-publish all your interview video's from the stammy youtube channel to the official Zcoin youtube channel.... Main stream adoption is starting to pick up in the West, so please act and provide the content on a professional outlet.
Furthermore I would like to apply to help you guys on the sales and marketing side of introducing Zcoin to the West.. Im a former broker and substantial holder of Zcoins, and i truly believe in the future potential of this crypto - to compete with and beat ZEC ...I speak English, Dutch (my nationality), German,French, Polish and Czech fluently.. I will join you on slack as anthonybanks. Would love to help you guys grow and help get the word out as a spokesperson Smiley
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
What are the returns of nodes ? How much ?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

This wasn't a private message. This was a conversation in the general channel on slack. I saw it on slack last night. You can go on the Zcoin slack and see it there. Anyone part of the Zcoin slack can see it, currently 1114 users. There's nothing private about it. I understand where you're coming from but it wasn't private ok 😊

It's the same timeline that's been mentioned many times, as many people inquire as to an exact moment. lol 

Within the next few days was stated, and, by end of the month. That said, common "dev/testing" sense says dev and testing efforts could be +/- days?

Announcement is said to coincide with the release.

I would also echo, as with any coin, if you're keen to follow then get in the slack to view/participate in latest coin thoughts/discussions regarding dev/testing/etc. 

Activity: 12

This wasn't a private message. This was a conversation in the general channel on slack. I saw it on slack last night. You can go on the Zcoin slack and see it there. Anyone part of the Zcoin slack can see it, currently 1114 users. There's nothing private about it. I understand where you're coming from but it wasn't private ok 😊

+1.

Maybe "Corruption" isn't appropriate...personnal opinion.
Activity: 7

Hello zcoin co & team

we need official announcement? it's seems to me this day will never happened.

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
great video, the real value of this coin compare to dash and other coin should be at list at 0.1 , it will come one day for sure just need to be patient!
Jump to: