Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 176. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hi i have problem with zcoin pc wallet
its not been synce and processed stoped on 670 of 40k from last day !
may help me please how i can fast download ?

Get a blockchain downloaded: http://znode.io/
hi thanks for reply me.
how i use that ?
i extract Blocks and Chainstate Folders to Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\zcoin ,its right ?
i doing that but Zcoin wallet run and stop on Loading wallet..
what i doing now ?
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Just curious, wasn't there an plan to get on one of the exchange local to the main dev (I think Indonesian), very soon? How's that coming?

The Indonesian one hopefully within the next few weeks Cheesy

The exchange isn't local to the main dev. That's a separate effort. Will announce when it is time.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
And for common sense, can everyone just use the Coinomi mobile wallet, surely mobile wallets are more secure than desktop anyway. Not to say devs haven't trucked up the desktop wallet, which they have, but just hold it on Coinomi until the finally get it right - which they'd better, and I think they eventually will - and nodes are implemented.
Activity: 107
1. To the guy raising PIVX, don't this is a Zcoin thread, it's slightly rude to raise another coin as a topic in and of itself.

2. To the people her criticising PIVX, don't, it was rude of poster to post on it, best response is to ignore, making false derogatory claims about a competitor coin demeans our project here with Zcoin.

3. If you want to know the real advantage of Zcoin over PIVX here you go...Zcoin hasn't had its pump yet, PIVX has. Zcoin has not gone through a proper pump cycle yet - it doesn't mean it ever will, but it well might, then we're all flooding this forum gloating and sharing our (mostly male) internet connection with glee with posts everywhere.

Once a coin has pumped already there's always a risk of a correction. To me, the risk of an already pumped coin correcting down is higher than the risk of a not yet pumped coin with a reasonable development system like Zcoin dying before it gets a turn pumping.

I might be wrong, though.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
First time actually taking the time to look at this coin. Saw the roadmap had "Znodes" and plans to integrate i2p.
Will these nodes also be able to be hosted on i2p so instead of our ip's being exposed and open to attacks only our b32 will be shown?

If so hows the work on this coming along?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
What benefits does Zcoin have over Pivx? Pivx is PoS and Zcoin is PoW, correct? What other differences are there?

Just saw an announcement that they "became the first Proof of stake crypto to successfully mint and spend a zerocoin transaction" and the price was up > 20% today.  Huh

pivx is a pump pos coin. who knows who controls the coins or how much they paid (nothing)
theres one difference

watch the video posted above zcoin vs zcash. PIVX is like Zcash, no one knows how many coins truly exist... it is like fools gold... I bought PIVX at $0.14 and sold at $1.80... that was in end of march/early april... since it hasnt moved much... PIVX is just a spin off... Zcoin is a new chapter in crypto anonymity.. and fairly ditributed and mineable... o yeah and Chinese... strenght in numbers will come in to play soon enough after MTP is recognised throughout the crypto sphere... just keep filling your xzc bag if you are smart
pivx has an auditable  supply not that im supporting just helping sort facts
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
hi i have problem with zcoin pc wallet
its not been synce and processed stoped on 670 of 40k from last day !
may help me please how i can fast download ?

Get a blockchain downloaded: http://znode.io/

help me please what i doing now ?
i buy Zcoin to my wallet address  but i dont receive yet !

Wait until syncing is done. (no more message like "39 week(s) behind" ).
Just curious, wasn't there an plan to get on one of the exchange local to the main dev (I think Indonesian), very soon? How's that coming?

I'll simply stay patience, and buy more when I can be with the price at this level.
Sold most of my Eth on 280euro yesterday, channeled a good segment into XZC... I love this bloodbath hahaha and look how steady zcoin remains around 0.005 Smiley

Buying my eth back at 175 euro Cheesy crypto madness, this is the life!

You shouldn't buy back eth. You should simply keep buying XZC.
What benefits does Zcoin have over Pivx? Pivx is PoS and Zcoin is PoW, correct? What other differences are there?

Just saw an announcement that they "became the first Proof of stake crypto to successfully mint and spend a zerocoin transaction" and the price was up > 20% today.  Huh

Kidding me? Pivx is a derivative of Dash's masternode. No offense to masternode, but that evil thing gets many coin pumped up. Pivx is simply pieces of hybrids anyways. Is it ironic such a hybrid get the high cap?

Zcoin is original. There are only a few original coins you can name. Before getting coins up onto table for comparison, do your research first please.
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
Sold most of my Eth on 280euro yesterday, channeled a good segment into XZC... I love this bloodbath hahaha and look how steady zcoin remains around 0.005 Smiley

Buying my eth back at 175 euro Cheesy crypto madness, this is the life!

pivx is a pump pos coin. who knows who controls the coins or how much they paid (nothing)
theres one difference

watch the video posted above zcoin vs zcash. PIVX is like Zcash, no one knows how many coins truly exist... it is like fools gold... I bought PIVX at $0.14 and sold at $1.80... that was in end of march/early april... since it hasnt moved much... PIVX is just a spin off... Zcoin is a new chapter in crypto anonymity.. and fairly ditributed and mineable... o yeah and Chinese... strenght in numbers will come in to play soon enough after MTP is recognised throughout the crypto sphere... just keep filling your xzc bag if you are smart
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

theres one difference
Activity: 90

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
Cool Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes Yes!!! New video is Amazing Zcoin vs. Zcash

Great job again Reuben, these kinds of videos are extremely empowering for building an ever expanding community of investors that prioritise absolute financial privacy in the age of NSA and CIA crackdown on our liberties, and to understand the true difference between Zcoin and the heavily overpriced and untrustworthy Zcash group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GijBiepK0ws

We are going and growing very strong, this is the number one crypto blow up of 2017 in the making people!!!

The uniquely created Merkle Tree Proof is being activated around the 3rd week of July... with miners picking up can even be faster... Then the revolution is real and the Zcoin genie out of the bottle

XZC!!!

I agree this is the best interview so far.  Good job.  I also appreciate your always insightful comments  J_A.   Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
https://ibb.co/hsw6Ck
help me please what i doing now ?
i buy Zcoin to my wallet address  but i dont receive yet !
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)

Zcoin is also listed at CoinExchange. Can you please update the OP?

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XZC/BTC

Done Cheesy

Note: Please make sure to add the link of this Bitcointalk thread in the description of the youtube video's Reuben... Make sure people can navigate around a web of information! Thanks and good work Smiley

and done Cheesy
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes Yes!!! New video is Amazing Zcoin vs. Zcash

Great job again Reuben, these kinds of videos are extremely empowering for building an ever expanding community of investors that prioritise absolute financial privacy in the age of NSA and CIA crackdown on our liberties, and to understand the true difference between Zcoin and the heavily overpriced and untrustworthy Zcash group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GijBiepK0ws

Perhaps a good idea for next video is addressing the wallets... giving an estimate time line of improving on this..

and explaining the entire roadmap with estimate timeline to get mobile transaction apps up and running,
the estimate time to have the ether/xzc swaps possible and further Exchange adoption like of course Poloniex
as well as the anonymous market place that is one of the end goals...

We are going and growing very strong, this is the number one crypto blow up of 2017 in the making people!!!

The uniquely created Merkle Tree Proof is being activated around the 3rd week of July... with miners picking up can even be faster... Then the revolution is real and the Zcoin genie out of the bottle

XZC!!!

Note: Please make sure to add the link of this Bitcointalk thread in the description of the youtube video's Reuben... Make sure people can navigate around a web of information! Thanks and good work Smiley
Jump to: