Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] ZENODYS -First Marketplace For ANYONE to Build and Trade Digital Assets - page 12. (Read 1626 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think this is a big project, many of the leading partners and clients that support this project can be the reason for me to invest here.

Hi, thank you! Zenodys has a lot of experience at working with enterprises. ATM we are talking with quite few of them to show them about huge potential of simple, accessible and standardise digital asset marketplace. Stay tunes for updates Wink.

Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I think this is a big project, many of the leading partners and clients that support this project can be the reason for me to invest here.
copper member
guys, can someone tell me. ZENODYS is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Thanks for pointing out! You can store tokens on any type of ERC-20 wallets right after distribution
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
guys, can someone tell me. ZENODYS is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
copper member
The project looks very promising! All my favorite technologies are involved! Will see, but so far everything looks like the ICO  should be very successful.

We already included a lot of our tech from IoT platform. Don't be shy to catch some of them on the Medium and Github channels.

https://medium.com/@zenodys

https://github.com/Zenodys

Looking forward to have you by our side.
copper member
The project is interesting. The idea in my opinion is relevant and with great probability will be in demand. I will follow the development. Good luck

Great. Looking forward to have you!

We believe that digital asset market will be one of the largest markets ever.

Don't be shy to share on these TW/FB/Medium, Youtube...
We will also announce some special support programs soon.
copper member
This project has a nice concept and a promising project. The Zenodys platform allows people to create additional or primary income by building useful digital assets even if they are non-developers. Hoping for the success of the project and will create a big community in the near future.

Thank you. You can also help us build the community. Use some of the contact fields here http://zz.zenodys.com
Don't be shy to share on these TW/FB/Medium, Youtube...
We will also announce some special support programs soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Looks promising!  Nice project bro!
copper member
This project has a nice concept and a promising project. The Zenodys platform allows people to create additional or primary income by building useful digital assets even if they are non-developers. Hoping for the success of the project and will create a big community in the near future.

Thank you for supporting us. Just jump on http://zz.zenodys.com to get some more infos.
copper member
thanks, we work hard to achieve all that soon!

Zenodys is a decentralized visual development framework and marketplace,