Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] ZENODYS -First Marketplace For ANYONE to Build and Trade Digital Assets - page 13. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This project very interesting. I am looking for bonus on token sale, will you have it? How much bonus you was planned for it?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
The project looks very interesting with quite a number of partnerships already. Do you have a prototype of the product already or how advanced is it in development?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Very interesting project , i think it is the first project combines  Individuals,Developers, Business people, Engineers and scientist in one marketplace , this idea will change the future of blockchain, I can not believe that one day I will be able to sell my digital assets (i am Photoshop designer) in this simple way without using traditional methods Which are out of date

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
i'm very curious about ZENODYS project, the concept is very cool and i hope this project make different aplication for us.
i will follow developments on the tread and any social media. thank you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 36
Telegram:@sigmas55
Interesting concept. Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
The project is interesting. The idea in my opinion is relevant and with great probability will be in demand. I will follow the development. Good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This project has a nice concept and a promising project. The Zenodys platform allows people to create additional or primary income by building useful digital assets even if they are non-developers. Hoping for the success of the project and will create a big community in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Zenodys is a decentralized visual development framework and marketplace,