Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 52. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 03:35:20 PM
I'm wondering if you are ever going to make an attempt to get the circulation supply numbers corrected.
I'm sure the correct numbers are well over 2 million with 7200 added daily, but for several days now, it shows 400 thousand frozen.
You've already stated that you're aware they're incorrect and you also know full well that people are buying your coin in droves based on numbers that are an absolute lie.
If this is how you do business, I don't think people would be as much of a fan as they currently think they are.
you can read some pages before say this...

coinmarketcap has already informed for this buddy...

now its not on our hands

also people invest on this coin for what this coin actualy is and not only for the number that they seeing...

sorry for my english
I've been following Zero for over 2 weeks now.
And during that time the circulation supply was frozen at *1,991,680 with a $6 million cap*
Then 5 days ago, it suddenly went to *446,303 frozen with a $1 million cap* and no change in price.
7,200 more are ALSO added daily. It states it clear as day on the website under "miners/ inflation."
So, what are the actual circulation numbers right now?
3 million? 10 million?
Nobody knows and nobody seems too anxious to put that info in plain view for the buying public to know.
have you ever check this?
http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/

2 pages before!!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 03:33:00 PM
Before writing, do some research: http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com
January 09, 2018, 03:22:59 PM
I'm wondering if you are ever going to make an attempt to get the circulation supply numbers corrected.
I'm sure the correct numbers are well over 2 million with 7200 added daily, but for several days now, it shows 400 thousand frozen.
You've already stated that you're aware they're incorrect and you also know full well that people are buying your coin in droves based on numbers that are an absolute lie.
If this is how you do business, I don't think people would be as much of a fan as they currently think they are.
you can read some pages before say this...

coinmarketcap has already informed for this buddy...

now its not on our hands

also people invest on this coin for what this coin actualy is and not only for the number that they seeing...

sorry for my english
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 02:55:58 PM
command line wallet, that sounds intriguing
Activity: 225
January 09, 2018, 02:28:27 PM
AFAIK, Cryptopia does not allow mining (from pools) directly to their wallet.
Check it out yourself when you go to deposit Zero (or any other currency), click get address and then read the small red font.

they say not to do it.. personally I am not sure why but some people have recommended this against that statement and I haven't noticed any complaints about such a practice. still seems bit wonky though. there should be a command line wallet out soon..

you can set the address from cryptopia just fine in the mining pool, what they don't want is lot of small transactions as it dusts their wallet, so on a mpos like pool where you only withdraw "bigger" amounts it should be ok.. they don't want to have thousands of users dusting their wallets with super-small inputs obviously

that makes sense
January 09, 2018, 02:27:55 PM
Hi guys, love the project. Got some on Cryptopia. Linux wallet not supported anymore? Any non-windows alternative? Thanks.

statement "linux wallet not supported" incorrect. there is a "swing wallet" for linux and windows.

(from the first page of this thread):

WALLETS

Windows
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11l5T2D7AqAMSAg4KwDHlXXCIWCQH-r7p/view?usp=sharing

Linux
https://github.com/vaklinov/zero-swing-wallet-ui

-----

Also a command line wallet will be available in a moment..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
January 09, 2018, 02:26:08 PM
Check it out yourself when you go to deposit Zero (or any other currency), click get address and then read the small red font.

they say not to do it.. personally I am not sure why but some people have recommended this against that statement and I haven't noticed any complaints about such a practice. still seems bit wonky though. there should be a command line wallet out soon..

you can set the address from cryptopia just fine in the mining pool, what they don't want is lot of small transactions as it dusts their wallet, so on a mpos like pool where you only withdraw "bigger" amounts it should be ok.. they don't want to have thousands of users dusting their wallets with super-small inputs obviously
January 09, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

January 09, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
Hey guys.

Any news on a Mac OS wallet?
My funds are sitting on cryptopia, but I would much rather keep them myself. Smiley

the GUI wallet won't be around for a moment but there is a command line wallet being developed to solve the issue of storing coins on exchange. I agree with you it's a much better practice to store the coins on your own machine. It looks like the command line wallet won't require much time but I may need to get a mac for testing purposes.

any mac devs out there who want to do some testing (as a donation to Zero project) ...?

I am working on linux only right now but if need be there will be a windows and mac machine on the way so some of this stuff can get hammered out.
January 09, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

Latest Java installed, firewall exception added, etc...

Any solution to this?

Posting the console output would be more helpful to find a solution than an semi-ambiguous error message image that refers to the console output.
Sorry but I don't know how to do that.
I am not a windows guy or I am sure I could be more helpful. However, with regards to "console output", this means that if you run the program from command prompt window (if I recall windows has greatly reduced functionality of command shell so I am not even sure if this works, but if you can run the program from the command prompt ) the window containing the command prompt will produce the "console output" to report. if you start the program as usual there will be no console output as there is no console. try to run the program from a command shell and get back to us. I am not sure if the swing wallet keeps any error log files but you can look for those also as they may contain additional data if exist.

There is no output when run from cmd prompt. It just starts the wallet as if you clicked on it.
Also, no log files.

can you post your zero.conf .. ? for security, remove any rpcuser rpcpassword  before posting.
Activity: 42
January 09, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
Yes
that would give others the chance to mine aswell

not just people with high end GPU's
Activity: 392
Multiversum
January 09, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
yes there is 4gb miner version for windows, but amd only.

https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZero

With 4GB miner version for NVIDIA  hashrate would explode and it would be more fair too!
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
January 09, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
Hey guys.

Any news on a Mac OS wallet?
My funds are sitting on cryptopia, but I would much rather keep them myself. Smiley
January 09, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Are there anybody mining at zer.cloudhash.eu?
No blocks found for last 24 hours and I am not sure what to do.
I understand that global hashrate is approximately 90 KSol/s and pool's is only near 400 Sol/s,
luck is 0.461 days.
Any advice? Thanks.

I get the same problem at miner-entry.com.
I am solo mining there now!!
I have been getting more coins than in the big pools for three days, because of good luck, but I am afraid that this will be really difficult from now on.
Maybe if you join me we have better luck together, but still, I have no illusions that finding a block will be hard from now on unless more people join.
i am gonna join you for a while
Activity: 4
January 09, 2018, 09:34:30 AM
No prob with mining on zeroforge pool directly to cryptopia wallet.
Activity: 213
January 09, 2018, 09:26:21 AM
I understand that global hashrate is approximately 90 KSol/s and pool's is only near 400 Sol/s,
luck is 0.461 days.
Any advice? Thanks.

I get the same problem at miner-entry.com.
I am solo mining there now!!
I have been getting more coins than in the big pools for three days, because of good luck, but I am afraid that this will be really difficult from now on.
Maybe if you join me we have better luck together, but still, I have no illusions that finding a block will be hard from now on unless more people join.
Activity: 9
January 09, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
I understand that global hashrate is approximately 90 KSol/s and pool's is only near 430 Sol/s,
luck is 0.461 days.
Any advice? Thanks.
Activity: 213
January 09, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
I used to have one gpu disappearing because of too much OC.
It could be a power issue as well.
Also, the algo is cpu intensive so if your cpu doesn't have enough cores, it may not be able to hadle all gpus mining at the same time.
You could also try two optiminer instances running at the same time, with different gpus selected, of course.
Activity: 19
January 09, 2018, 09:12:31 AM
Attempting to mine right now with 7x 1080 Ti and not having any luck. I have another rig with a 1080 Ti and a 1080 running smoothly at around 23 S/s.

However, with the 7 card rig, the solution rate is very low and it eventually crashes. I have 60gb of virtual memory set up on a secondary ssd, not the OS ssd. At one point there was no crash, but like I said the sol/s was very low (35-45 with all 7 cards running). Any ideas?

Just tried again, build status -2 before pausing. The sol rates are good at first, but once the miner starts detecting more cards, the other ones decrease in sol rate.

Try to run every card separately using the command -d # counting from 0.

I've got the same issue. My rig (windows) has 7 cards (RX580) and the miner stops when activating the 6th or 7th card. I started mining on each card separately and can run on 5 cards without any issues. Starting the 6th and/or 7th card stops it when receiving work from pool. Without any error. I can't see any memory or cpu related issue that causes the last 2 cards to start.

Any tips?

UPDATE: The issue was related to my virtual memory. It was set to 32Gb, which isn't enough as for each card/process there is 6.5Gb reserved. Raised the virtual memory to 64Gb, and it's running fine on 7 cards now.
Pages:
Jump to: