Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 54. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 11:47:12 PM
how can i mine this i the miner is working but where will it put  my coins???

Windows wallet or linux wallet, found on page 1. Otherwise, store them in Cryptopia.

ok so I installed the wallet and I get all that, I made a user name and password in the zero config file in the wallet folder, the read me says it will work even if I left it alone, my question is what does this file do? and why doesnt my password matter?

so I can leave it as is, and just click the miner now and it will deposit coins into my wallet?

what do I have to edit here? this is the start bat of the file in the miner, I have only used minergate for dummies so bare withme

ECHO "WARNING: You need 8GB of virtual memory in Windows for EACH graphic card you mine on! Otherwise the program might crash and you need to restart Windows."

ECHO "Change the user and password in start.bat to yours!"

REM For suprnova.cc use following:
SET POOL=zero.suprnova.cc:6568
SET USER=moobar.worker
SET PASSWORD=x

SET GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1

optiminer -s %POOL% -u %USER% -p %PASSWORD% -m 8080

pause
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 11:46:05 PM
Hey guys im new here, i was wondering if there is a official discord channel planned for this coin and community ?
or maybe telegram channel ?

I will definitively be mining this coin so i hope there will be more communication channels soon !

Smiley

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 11:21:19 PM
how can i mine this i the miner is working but where will it put  my coins???

Windows wallet or linux wallet, found on page 1. Otherwise, store them in Cryptopia.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 11:18:07 PM
how can i mine this i the miner is working but where will it put  my coins???
Activity: 213
January 08, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
Interesting coin and its mining is very profitable now. But a lot of nuances: you need video cards with RAM 6MB, one exchange for sale, confirmation on SuperNova pool have very long time, setting up a miner-dance with a tambourine Smiley. I hope the coin is worth such trouble.

What you perceive as "nuances" is what makes mining this coin profitable. Keeping the masses way, to name it. If you do proper research and reading and you have the right hardware, you would be another one of the excited and happy miners in this community.
Activity: 225
January 08, 2018, 09:58:09 PM

Latest Java installed, firewall exception added, etc...

Any solution to this?

Posting the console output would be more helpful to find a solution than an semi-ambiguous error message image that refers to the console output.
Sorry but I don't know how to do that.
I am not a windows guy or I am sure I could be more helpful. However, with regards to "console output", this means that if you run the program from command prompt window (if I recall windows has greatly reduced functionality of command shell so I am not even sure if this works, but if you can run the program from the command prompt ) the window containing the command prompt will produce the "console output" to report. if you start the program as usual there will be no console output as there is no console. try to run the program from a command shell and get back to us. I am not sure if the swing wallet keeps any error log files but you can look for those also as they may contain additional data if exist.
January 08, 2018, 09:53:27 PM
I'd like to thank the whale who sold me some at 53500 last night.  Got myself a starter position of about $15K worth, currently worth $19K.  

Not the best idea to sell a coin that is just being discovered. Many made that regret with Zclassic.

there are plenty of people who would like to see this coin fail, even to the extent of "investing" and losing funds to discourage the market. it's a bit of a funny joke now because their loss is the new investors gain. and it sure won't count for nothing to degrade the price from here out.
January 08, 2018, 09:52:12 PM
Interesting coin and its mining is very profitable now. But a lot of nuances: you need video cards with RAM 6MB, one exchange for sale, confirmation on SuperNova pool have very long time, setting up a miner-dance with a tambourine Smiley. I hope the coin is worth such trouble.

I agree that more exchanges would be nice. I am sure that will be happening soon but one can only speculate until it's (listing on additional exchange(s)) actualized. I think the different requirements for mining success results on this coin is what makes is very powerful. some degree of hardware specialization is logistically preferable. confirmations on all pools (it has nothing to do with the pool) requires 24 hours. this was inherent in the code to "prevent pool hopping". I've been reviewing this thread since page 1, all of them. One thing I can say as an observer (not a miner) is that everyone who does have success mining the coin seem to be very happy about the results.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 09:08:35 PM
I'd like to thank the whale who sold me some at 53500 last night.  Got myself a starter position of about $15K worth, currently worth $19K. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 09:04:31 PM
January 08, 2018, 08:45:41 PM
I had no issues launching the wallet on a VM, user error is not project error.

Follow the guide, can it really get much easier? It is spoon fed to you

there could be unforeseen problems with some installations particular to the applicable system. that's why I suggested posted the console output, without it the error message is virtually useless.
January 08, 2018, 08:41:02 PM
Tried running Zero Windows wallet on two computers, and always getting this error:

Any solution to this?
how can it be that this coin moons even if they do not have a working wallet yet? insane crypto-world

the wallet is apparently working fine for most users. otherwise, there would be more complaints. one users inability to load the wallet does not validate your blanket statement. Furthermore, the -cli command line tool executable that is packaged with every daemon works perfectly, every time, for all users. it's just that most typical users fail to understand how to use it. That doesn't mean it's not present or inoperable. It means the user needs a GUI. The purpose of the coin is still achieved. It can be transferred and stored safely, with or without the GUI wallet. Thought a "hero" member would already know that.
January 08, 2018, 08:39:27 PM
I want to know if "Early 2018 go for Bittrex" is a reality or not

nobody knows until the coin is accepted. that is how listing on exchanges work.
1: the team submits the coin to exchange for review.
2: the exchange chooses at their leisure and discretion whether or not to list the coin. no information is provided to the team at that time.
3: if the coin is accepted, it is listed. then it becomes "known" what their choice was.

In other words, there is no way to answer your question at this time.
January 08, 2018, 08:37:03 PM
Tried running Zero Windows wallet on two computers, and always getting this error:

Any solution to this?

Posting the console output would be more helpful to find a solution than an semi-ambiguous error message image that refers to the console output.
Activity: 21
January 08, 2018, 08:22:25 PM
I want to know if "Early 2018 go for Bittrex" is a reality or not
Activity: 156
January 08, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

https://s9.postimg.org/7zseo697z/Image_001.jpg

Any solution to this?

Mine works just fine, I just followed the read me file:

Installation:

1. Unzip the file inside Documents folder or on other secure place where is not possible to erase it by mistake!

2. Add this forlder to your antivirus exclusion list. This program is not a virus, however some AV might consider it by mistake as such and wallet won;t be able to run.

3. Install java by downloading apropriate installer from this url:
https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

2. Edit zero.conf and set strong username/password (it will work even if you skip this option)

3. Start install_conf.bat by clicking on it.

4. Create a Desktop shortcut of ZEROSwingWalletUI.jar

5. Launch the shortcut

6. Allow firewall exclusions when asked to.

6. Enjoy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
January 08, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

Any solution to this?
how can it be that this coin moons even if they do not have a working wallet yet? insane crypto-world Roll Eyes
Activity: 32
January 08, 2018, 07:11:04 PM
This is great project, maybe it does not have enough PR and stuff around, but that only makes this coin very underestimated right now if you consider total volume of coins.
I realy would love to gather enough coins for MN.
January 08, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

"Zero breaking another consecutive week(lost count) of Most profitable crypto to be mined. Currently Zero is 3x times more profitable than the second in the list."

https://twitter.com/zerocurrency
January 08, 2018, 06:06:06 PM
yes there is 4gb miner version for windows, but amd only.

https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZero

1. 1060 is Nvidia

2. I'm tired when people say there is version for 4gb on windows - DID YOU EVER TEST THIS ONE?!  Grin Grin Grin

yes, been mining with it on a 6x 290x / 1x 380x amd rig for months now.
https://imgur.com/a/iLgfS

I've also been mining with 5x rx470 amd works perfect I get 25 to 40 S/s. I also have 6x 1060 nvidia and can't get it to work on windows but it's cool it's doing it's thing elsewhere.
btw huge buys coming in as we speak.
Pages:
Jump to: