Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 53. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 08:35:08 AM
Where can I trade Zero coin? Thanks
Cryptopia.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:32:12 AM
Where can I trade Zero coin? Thanks
January 09, 2018, 08:26:25 AM
Hi guys, love the project. Got some on Cryptopia. Linux wallet not supported anymore? Any non-windows alternative? Thanks.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
Does anyone know why I have unconfirmed Zeros on my account on Suprnova? When do they get confirmed?

https://i.imgur.com/8tFru6K.jpg
ussually within 24 hours to confirm zero balance on suprnova
Activity: 156
January 09, 2018, 08:25:38 AM
Does anyone know why I have unconfirmed Zeros on my account on Suprnova? When do they get confirmed?

https://i.imgur.com/8tFru6K.jpg

It takes 24 hours to get full confirmation.
Activity: 156
January 09, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

Demarsac on twitter:

Roadmap for @ZeroCurrency to be announced tonight GMT+2 after 22.00

https://twitter.com/zerocurrency
Activity: 70
January 09, 2018, 05:39:19 AM
Good project, it is always good to have community driven coins. Also the cost of the transactions are pretty cheap.
Activity: 139
January 09, 2018, 05:37:51 AM
aye.
hashrate,diff and price are all really taking off now.
100k net hashrate isnt far off
Activity: 213
January 09, 2018, 05:09:46 AM
Hello ZERO community, new here as well.

I have been mining ZERO for the last couple of months with 2 rigs, 12 RX480's total and i have seen significant drop in the zero's i make per day. Can anybody please inform me how many ZERO's i should expect per day for each RX480?

Thank you very very much for any help.

PS: I mine in suprnova.cc pool.

Buddy, difficulty has risen from 3K to 470K, so what did you expect?
Anyway, no more than 9 coins for all of your cards per day, and that number is gonna get even lower.
Activity: 65
January 09, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
Hi folks,

good news Minerentry is online again
You can visit our pool on minerentry.com

Connection to the pool
miner-entry.com:3857

all miners are welcome !

Happy Mining!

lokko

Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
January 09, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

Thanks guys

Let me just add...

Regardless of what someone has studied or not
Your safest bet is to judge a person by his actions

DM

Hi DM,

Is there any idea to allow / possibilities to do Cloud mining (like Hashflare)? Would really like to do that as setting up a rig is kind of  out question for me Sad

I am traveling around 200 days a year, so normal mining is not really an option for me either. If this was a solution, I would be highly interested as well. Smiley
Activity: 21
January 09, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

Thanks guys

Let me just add...

Regardless of what someone has studied or not
Your safest bet is to judge a person by his actions

DM

Hi DM,

Is there any idea to allow / possibilities to do Cloud mining (like Hashflare)? Would really like to do that as setting up a rig is kind of  out question for me Sad
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 09, 2018, 01:52:54 AM
1060 3 gb no work miner((((
January 09, 2018, 01:43:05 AM
What is the total supply of this coin?  Don't understand why that is so hard to uncover.

It's not hard to uncover - http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/

Coin Supply (ZER)

Activity: 20
January 09, 2018, 12:47:42 AM
What is the total supply of this coin?  Don't understand why that is so hard to uncover.
Activity: 36
January 09, 2018, 12:28:53 AM
how can i mine this i the miner is working but where will it put  my coins???

Windows wallet or linux wallet, found on page 1. Otherwise, store them in Cryptopia.

ok so I installed the wallet and I get all that, I made a user name and password in the zero config file in the wallet folder, the read me says it will work even if I left it alone, my question is what does this file do? and why doesnt my password matter?

so I can leave it as is, and just click the miner now and it will deposit coins into my wallet?

it's not that the password doesn't matter. it does. however, you won't be needing it. it's a password to issue rpc (remote procedure call) commands to the daemon which is not relevant to your situation. it is however, relevant if you put a very easy password and enable rpc and somebody were to try to "hack" your wallet.. then they could issue commands to send the funds from your wallet. while it seems very unlikely anybody would do such a thing (or find your wallet out of all of the wallets should they try) it is still a good plan to not put something simple there. I believe that if it is totally disabled everything will work fine. you don't need RPC commands since you aren't running a site or remote wallet. if you disable the username and password it will result in "impenetrability" , rpc commands will be disabled except for local cookie authorization (which is a whole different thing) .. you don't really need to worry about any of that unless you put a very easy password to guess, still would be very unlikely .. securing your wallet by disabling the password or if left enabled putting something extremely complex (unguessable) would be the best course.

hmmm so myoptermizer miner command looks like this

optiminer -s zero.suprnova.cc:6568 -u moobar.worker -p x -m 8080

is this correct? Did I do it the right way? How can I see how much I have mined if it is working? I can tell its working because my gpu is at 100% and running hit

I hope that you replaced moobar.worker with your own worker name, otherwise you are mining for somebody else.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 12:25:43 AM

Windows wallet or linux wallet, found on page 1. Otherwise, store them in Cryptopia.

ok so I installed the wallet and I get all that, I made a user name and password in the zero config file in the wallet folder, the read me says it will work even if I left it alone, my question is what does this file do? and why doesnt my password matter?

so I can leave it as is, and just click the miner now and it will deposit coins into my wallet?

it's not that the password doesn't matter. it does. however, you won't be needing it. it's a password to issue rpc (remote procedure call) commands to the daemon which is not relevant to your situation. it is however, relevant if you put a very easy password and enable rpc and somebody were to try to "hack" your wallet.. then they could issue commands to send the funds from your wallet. while it seems very unlikely anybody would do such a thing (or find your wallet out of all of the wallets should they try) it is still a good plan to not put something simple there. I believe that if it is totally disabled everything will work fine. you don't need RPC commands since you aren't running a site or remote wallet. if you disable the username and password it will result in "impenetrability" , rpc commands will be disabled except for local cookie authorization (which is a whole different thing) .. you don't really need to worry about any of that unless you put a very easy password to guess, still would be very unlikely .. securing your wallet by disabling the password or if left enabled putting something extremely complex (unguessable) would be the best course.

hmmm so myoptermizer miner command looks like this

optiminer -s zero.suprnova.cc:6568 -u moobar.worker -p x -m 8080

is this correct? Did I do it the right way? How can I see how much I have mined if it is working? I can tell its working because my gpu is at 100% and running hot, how do I make my fans go faster the CAM software shows my GPU at 82 c and the fans are slow
Activity: 225
January 09, 2018, 12:04:32 AM

January 08, 2018, 11:55:17 PM
Hey guys im new here, i was wondering if there is a official discord channel planned for this coin and community ?
or maybe telegram channel ?

telegram link

https://t.me/zerocurrency
January 08, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

I am not supposed to assist drug lords, I hope your nick is only a joke.
Yes, the miner will deposit coins to your wallet address, which will arrive AFTER 24h.
I am not sure about the password, as the wallet does not support encryption. Ask more experienced users such as awill333 about this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: