Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 56. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 22
January 08, 2018, 12:12:59 PM
@Demarsac "Ethical Philosophy", only this should have a great value .. but not in the midst of speculators, not in this society.

I disagree. Ethics is exactly what is needed in this society.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:02:31 PM
So I have been following Zero for a few days and heavily invested in it. Are we waiting for the road map to clue us in on the new tech that hasnt been done before in crypto or when is that gonna be announced and talked about and where will the discussions be taking place. Zero seems to be undervalued but just curious what will send it to one of the many elite cryptos. I feel like I am missing something but also feel like this could be the best coin of the yr so its  little scary now. Hopefully someone can fill me and which will also be beneficial for new comers.
Activity: 156
January 08, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
Can someone tell me about Demarsac background? Did he developped any other coin? Where does he works?

Thank you

Here's his linkedin https://gr.linkedin.com/in/dimitrismarselos
You can see that he is loyal and dedicated (he still works at his first employer) and he has a Master's degree, Ethical Philosophy.

He also has some business education degrees, done at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business.
-Foundations of Business Strategy
-Advanced Business Strategy
-Business Growth Strategy

He's the right man for the job which is projectmanagement. He is not the creator of ZERO nor is he a developper (read page 1).

You forgot to mention Machine Learning which i am really proud of Smiley))))
and other Neural Networks oriented "things" which i haven't uploaded in my profile Smiley

And many years of GPU mining....

But in General i am a student of Life and Technology addicted in +infinity

DM

Yeah I totally overlooked that also overlooked python programming  Grin.
Thanks for all the hard work Demarsac, I believe in you and in ZERO.
By the way was I close with my answer to your twitter question?

My guess was wormhole events during epoch switches.

Thanks Smiley
What was your tweet? Can you resend here? I must have read like 150 tweets. Many people went really close
But had to chose...and also the people that wrote faster had the advantage in the reward...Smiley

DM

I didn't tweet I just posted the following here:

Regarding your wormhole tweet:

https://twitter.com/zerocurrency

"I know there are some very smart people in this space. So whoever guesses what these photos have to do with Zero's future implementation in the next months i will personally send him 50 zero. You have till tomorrow night GMT+2 00.00. Will also send binoculars to other crypto Smiley"

My guess is wormhole events during epoch switches.

Activity: 504
Merit: 272
January 08, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
Can someone tell me about Demarsac background? Did he developped any other coin? Where does he works?

Thank you

You can see that he is loyal and dedicated (he still works at his first employer) and he has a Master's degree, Ethical Philosophy.

He also has some business education degrees, done at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business.

He's the right man for the job which is projectmanagement. He is not the creator of ZERO nor is he a developper (read page 1).

and other Neural Networks oriented "things" which i haven't uploaded in my profile Smiley

DM

Thanks Smiley
What was your tweet? Can you resend here? I must have read like 150 tweets. Many people went really close
But had to chose...and also the people that wrote faster had the advantage in the reward...Smiley

DM
January 08, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Thank you

DM

Activity: 25
January 08, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
@Demarsac "Ethical Philosophy", only this should have a great value .. but not in the midst of speculators, not in this society.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
Attempting to mine right now with 7x 1080 Ti and not having any luck. I have another rig with a 1080 Ti and a 1080 running smoothly at around 23 S/s.

However, with the 7 card rig, the solution rate is very low and it eventually crashes. I have 60gb of virtual memory set up on a secondary ssd, not the OS ssd. At one point there was no crash, but like I said the sol/s was very low (35-45 with all 7 cards running). Any ideas?

Just tried again, build status -2 before pausing. The sol rates are good at first, but once the miner starts detecting more cards, the other ones decrease in sol rate.

Try to run every card separately using the command -d # counting from 0.

That's a good advice...a little progressive but still good and correct!!

DM
January 08, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

Thank you

DM
Activity: 23
January 08, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
Attempting to mine right now with 7x 1080 Ti and not having any luck. I have another rig with a 1080 Ti and a 1080 running smoothly at around 23 S/s.

However, with the 7 card rig, the solution rate is very low and it eventually crashes. I have 60gb of virtual memory set up on a secondary ssd, not the OS ssd. At one point there was no crash, but like I said the sol/s was very low (35-45 with all 7 cards running). Any ideas?

Just tried again, build status -2 before pausing. The sol rates are good at first, but once the miner starts detecting more cards, the other ones decrease in sol rate.

Try to run every card separately using the command -d # counting from 0.
January 08, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
UPDATE
Hi Guys,

It's been hectic, crazy, and wonderful at the same time

Tonight latest tomorrow Roadmap will be released

The Team of devs needed a little convincing in the meeting as i am pushing them for specific timeline
for the things we have envisioned

Will post here and Twitter when Roadmap is out and everyone can check in our Website

Also Team details with bios etc. will be uploaded till Thursday

The Devs have expressed the will to remain anonymous (There will be bios of course but only nicknames) and although i have different opinion i will respect their wish.
(This time Smiley )

DM
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
January 08, 2018, 06:34:23 AM
what is new in update?
January 08, 2018, 06:30:06 AM
New tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/zerocurrency

Winners announced by @D3M4R54C .Kindly the 3 winners pm us your zero address to receive the reward. Thanks everyone for participating. It has been a blast. More people than expected got really close to actual future implementation. No one got 100% Smiley

So the contest about future implementation is over and we can expect the announcement to be made.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
January 08, 2018, 06:28:17 AM
Wasn't a roadmap promised on the weekend?
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:20:43 AM
Too bad I came to know about the Zero project when the price had already sky rocketed. Will surely keep following up and invest as i go
Activity: 9
January 08, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
I had to give up mining with my 2 1080 ti.
I have 3 1080 Ti, overclocked in Afterburner,
core 89+, memory 700+, power limit 100%,
rock stable!

My CPU is intel core i7 6700K.
Zero mining is CPU intensive.
What is your CPU?
Activity: 49
January 08, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
On which exchanges can I sell Zerocoin?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
January 08, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

I had to give up mining with my 2 1080 ti. The miner worked fine for maybe 10-15 min and then just stopped. Same for my friend with 4 cards.
Found another coin which was a smart move, low hash and good value. And it have potential for 10x + on short term Cheesy But as this is Zerocoin thread i will not post it.

Now it will be exciting for holders what happens with price when roadmap is released Smiley Maybe il end up regretting not buying.
Activity: 1
January 08, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

Activity: 36
January 07, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
Anybody know what the network hashrate topped out at today? I saw 77K at one point.
Pages:
Jump to: