Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 57. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 11:32:20 PM
How many lambos much hashrate do I get with my 500 gpu Titan X rig?

Grin Cool Grin
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
January 07, 2018, 10:56:15 PM
Wow this looks like a gem! Maybe I will start mining it with my 1080 TI rigs!
how many hashrate do you get for one 1080 ti  Grin
Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 179
January 07, 2018, 10:54:05 PM
how many hashrate do you get for one 1080 ti  Grin
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
January 07, 2018, 10:36:35 PM
Activity: 225
January 07, 2018, 08:56:44 PM
what do you think is the value of the coin in the next three months, I'm thinking of investing and buying some coins.
will there be a growth prospect?

I think it makes the same move as Zclassic.

I am going to say it will be far superior to Zclassic. (my opinion .. ) just one reason without even scratching the surface, or being technical.. personally I don't think any coin represented by alcoholism shows any merit, integrity, or likeliness of longevity. personally, I don't drink alcohol and would *never* consider representing a serious project with two pints of beer in an image snapped at a bar ("zclassic"). I am not trying to be critical here, but anybody that writes code knows alcohol is not your friend and does not result in quality work.

He asked for a 3 months prognosis, I think we will make the same move in the next couple of weeks and definitely surpass it longterm.

yes, of course. I agree, was simply adding some bits of data I collected (and a personal observation)..
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:16:31 PM
what do you think is the value of the coin in the next three months, I'm thinking of investing and buying some coins.

I am going to say it will be far superior to Zclassic. (my opinion .. ) just one reason without even scratching the surface, or being technical.. personally I don't think any coin represented by alcoholism shows any merit, integrity, or likeliness of longevity. personally, I don't drink alcohol and would *never* consider representing a serious project with two pints of beer in an image snapped at a bar ("zclassic"). I am not trying to be critical here, but anybody that writes code knows alcohol is not your friend and does not result in quality work.

He asked for a 3 months prognosis, I think we will make the same move in the next couple of weeks and definitely surpass it longterm.
Activity: 225
January 07, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

January 07, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

January 07, 2018, 07:56:14 PM
Where is the Roadmap???

Have a little patience, It's still Sunday and the roadmap will be here soon. Read the update:

"Update:

Since i have received about 20 pm's in here regarding the update and like 100 pm's in Twitter

I have given a deadline to our Major update/upgrade for end of this week

Just to be clear. End of week for me is Sunday not Friday. I have said this before I don't consider Monday-Friday a full week.
since Crypto is 24/7/365 then there are no weekends (Off). Well except New Years Day and some special days during the Year....

During this Weekend we will be doing Testing for upcoming release. If we don't hit a bump we will be releasing. If we hit a bump we will be announcing that also

Also a big Team Meeting is scheduled on Sunday on a new implementation ( i can't say more right now- unless there is a consensus)
and to agree upon the Roadmap. Some of the things you will see there have never been implemented before and are breakthrough to this space

Things are getting really serious, i am speaking every day with major investors and already being pressured from multiple angles
This means that i will be very spartan on my forum posts and tweets for the coming days
after all there are hundreds of people now that help each other in here

PS. Thanks everybody for the hundreds of emails in the official Zero email. We have people there answering every single email.

DM"

Ok, i´m in Germany and we have here 00:53 Monday

Time New York 18:55
Time los angelas 15:55
Activity: 28
January 07, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
Where is the Roadmap???

Have a little patience, It's still Sunday and the roadmap will be here soon. Read the update:

"Update:

Since i have received about 20 pm's in here regarding the update and like 100 pm's in Twitter

Just to be clear. End of week for me is Sunday not Friday. I have said this before I don't consider Monday-Friday a full week.
since Crypto is 24/7/365 then there are no weekends (Off). Well except New Years Day and some special days during the Year....

During this Weekend we will be doing Testing for upcoming release. If we don't hit a bump we will be releasing. If we hit a bump we will be announcing that also

Also a big Team Meeting is scheduled on Sunday on a new implementation ( i can't say more right now- unless there is a consensus)
and to agree upon the Roadmap. Some of the things you will see there have never been implemented before and are breakthrough to this space

Things are getting really serious, i am speaking every day with major investors and already being pressured from multiple angles
This means that i will be very spartan on my forum posts and tweets for the coming days

PS. Thanks everybody for the hundreds of emails in the official Zero email. We have people there answering every single email.

DM"

Ok, i´m in Germany and we have here 00:53 Monday
January 07, 2018, 07:50:36 PM
Where is the Roadmap???

"Update:

DM"
Activity: 28
January 07, 2018, 07:39:37 PM
Where is the Roadmap???
Activity: 23
January 07, 2018, 07:23:19 PM
I can push hashrate with 250 cards but need how to mine on simpleminingOS this coin (4gb rx470 and 1070 Nvidia)
Forget about 4 gb cards, only 1070.
I am mining Zero with some 4gb 570's. They are producing 6.2S/s each, which is not bad at all.
The secret is optiminer version 1.1 for windows. Now about SMOS, I don't know if you can get them to work on that platform.
January 07, 2018, 07:21:31 PM
Any idea when his further discussions will be as he states?

The last ZERO tweet mentions  GMT+2 00.00 as a deadline to submit your guess.

"I know there are some very smart people in this space. So whoever guesses what these photos have to do with Zero's future implementation in the next months i will personally send him 50 zero. You have till tomorrow night GMT+2 00.00. Will also send binoculars to other crypto Smiley"

https://twitter.com/zerocurrency
January 07, 2018, 07:11:13 PM
I can push hashrate with 250 cards but need how to mine on simpleminingOS this coin (4gb rx470 and 1070 Nvidia)

Also not sure about simplemining...but it works on ethos  Grin
January 07, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
Forget about 4 gb cards, only 1070.
Activity: 39
January 07, 2018, 07:06:54 PM
Activity: 364
January 07, 2018, 07:04:28 PM
Activity: 21
January 07, 2018, 06:59:22 PM
Can someone tell me about Demarsac background? Did he developped any other coin? Where does he works?

Thank you

Here's his linkedin https://gr.linkedin.com/in/dimitrismarselos
You can see that he is loyal and dedicated (he still works at his first employer) and he has a Master's degree, Ethical Philosophy.

He also has some business education degrees, done at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business.
-Foundations of Business Strategy
-Advanced Business Strategy
-Business Growth Strategy

He's the right man for the job which is projectmanagement. He is not the creator of ZERO nor is he a developper (read page 1).

Looks good, a business man as a project developer!!!! Thank you man!!

For sure Demarsac knows how to create expectation.
Activity: 55
January 07, 2018, 06:52:06 PM
Any idea when his further discussions will be as he states?
Pages:
Jump to: