Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] zFastminer-v2.3.4 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin Miner On Poolside! - page 13. (Read 13462 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

[ANN] zFastminer-V2.2.9 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin xzc Miner On Poolside For NVIDIA Pascal GPUs
***** Optimized For MiningPoolHub - Fork from tpruvot ccminer 2.2.5 *****

Update April 19th: Updated Version Release:
zFastminer-V2.2.9

Changelog:

• Miner Fee reduced to 1.8%.
  • Small changes to kernel + Second Nonce is working now, while not using quiet option "-q" you gonna see message like this when Second Nonce found:"GPU #6: Found second Nonce: c1fa0d6f!"
  • Around 5% speed improvement on poolside.

zFastminer-V2.2.9 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin Miner For NVIDIA GPUs At This Time. TESTED AND VERIFIED!
The optimization will only apply after 15~20 minute after program start to avoid disabling our miner Fee (1.8%).

Please mine only with full Rigs - (single GTX 1060, 1070, 1070 TI, 1080, 1080 TI isn't fast enough) to get best result.
Use New WORKERNAME for this miner to fix rejected shares error.

Start.bat example:
zFastminer-v229 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://us-east.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x -q
zFastminer-v229 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x -q
zFastminer-v229 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://asia.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x -q

Download zFastminer-v2.2.9
Code:
https://file.fm/f/vnce927k

HAPPY MINING Smiley
zFastminer team.

When linux ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Thank you, works great !!!
Activity: 62

[ANN] zFastminer-V2.2.9 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin xzc Miner On Poolside For NVIDIA Pascal GPUs
***** Optimized For MiningPoolHub - Fork from tpruvot ccminer 2.2.5 *****

Update April 19th: Updated Version Release:
zFastminer-V2.2.9

Changelog:

• Miner Fee reduced to 1.8%.
  • Small changes to kernel + Second Nonce is working now, while not using quiet option "-q" you gonna see message like this when Second Nonce found:"GPU #6: Found second Nonce: c1fa0d6f!"
  • Around 5% speed improvement on poolside.

zFastminer-V2.2.9 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin Miner For NVIDIA GPUs At This Time. TESTED AND VERIFIED!
The optimization will only apply after 15~20 minute after program start to avoid disabling our miner Fee (1.8%).

Please mine only with full Rigs - (single GTX 1060, 1070, 1070 TI, 1080, 1080 TI isn't fast enough) to get best result.
Use New WORKERNAME for this miner to fix rejected shares error.

Start.bat example:
zFastminer-v229 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://us-east.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x -q
zFastminer-v229 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x -q
zFastminer-v229 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://asia.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME -p x -q

Download zFastminer-v2.2.9
Code:
https://file.fm/f/vnce927k

HAPPY MINING Smiley
zFastminer team.

Does this miner work with amd cards?

I have 4x1060 3gb and 1x1070, but after 30 minutes still nothing happens:
https://prnt.sc/j7ao19

And my CPU is always on 100%, can you make not to mine with cpu?

Dear zot57

We are not femiier with this problem and the miner should not use more then ~10% CPU, there must be other couse like overclock/virtual memory etc,
Please try to run the miner after disabeling overclock and run it without the quiet option "-q" to display the the hash log, maybe there are errors that you can't see on quiet mode.

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.

Activity: 165
Does this miner work with amd cards?

I have 4x1060 3gb and 1x1070, but after 30 minutes still nothing happens:
https://prnt.sc/j7ao19

And my CPU is always on 100%, can you make not to mine with cpu?
Zcoin now +37 usd  Wink Wink Wink
And mph seems removed all cheaters from the pool ...
Now it’s time to make zcoin mining great again  Tongue
Thanks to zfastminer guy’s for a great miner !!!
Activity: 23
Apparently the Lyra2z algorithm departs from AMD cards. Rx 580 = 3.3 Mh/s, Vega 64 = 6.6 Mh/s, 1080Ti = 4.1 Mh/s  Cry
Profitable zcoin mining is dead for nVidia GPUs. Even Eth mining for example on GTX 1070 is giving 40% higher revenue than Zcoin mining

If you are using other miner then zfastminer to mine zcoin then you right 😜
Activity: 21
Profitable zcoin mining is dead for nVidia GPUs. Even Eth mining for example on GTX 1070 is giving 40% higher revenue than Zcoin mining
yeah... right... and you were told that or you actually bothered to try?

Source code? You know what license ccminer is released with.
I believe that there is not enough pressure from the community, and they won't release the source code... zfastminer owners keep responding to all feedback yet till not every comment about gpl was ignored... no matter how many times we ask here Sad

It is sad, but they are developers too. They just don't get the idea of the gpl... And people will mine on these miners just to get extra $...

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Activity: 48
What about linux version ...
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
Source code? You know what license ccminer is released with.
Activity: 2
Of course, trying to squeeze the last juices from the cards, I actually gave them more than 2050 MHz, but I thought that if they work after a dozen or so hours, they are nothing Wink
I will try to give them some more slack. Thank you for the suggestion.
Activity: 23
I'm mining with 6x1080 and sometimes (rather irregularly) miner simply stops at any hour (looks like freezed), there is no error, GPUs are not loaded and I have to close the miner and fire again.
What could be the reason? How to solve it?
I had this happen after a strong overclocking....core 2025Mhz+ GTX 1070/1080Ti.
Now working for 1999Mhz, 3 days stably
Activity: 2
I'm mining with 6x1080 and sometimes (rather irregularly) miner simply stops at any hour (looks like freezed), there is no error, GPUs are not loaded and I have to close the miner and fire again.
What could be the reason? How to solve it?
Activity: 10
Hello,

When do you plan to release the linux version?! Thanks!
Now mining with 3 rigs with 6x1080ti each... I can say after a full day of mining:

6x Zotac 1080ti Blower +150GPU +200MEM: 24,55 MH/s - Power Limit set @90 and Power consumption at 138w per Vga
6x MSI 1080ti Blowe +125GPU +200MEM: 24,56MH/s - Power Limit set @90 and Power consumption at 136w per Vga
6x MSI 1080ti Armor +100GPU +200MEM: 24,25MH/s - Power Limit set @90 and Power consumption at 134w per Vga

Everything stable and working

Can't wait for a version with the logs/api enabled. By now... I'm back on Zcoin!

thanks guys for your job!

Marco

6x 1080ti msi gaming x
24mh 870W at the wall
power limit 60%
core +50
memory 0 or -400

thx for miner !

Dear principino1984 and dear johny78
Thank you for your feedback Smiley
Please follow the updates on this thread.
HAPPY MINING  Smiley

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.
Activity: 20
Could you enable API access in the next release ( its a ccminer 2.2.5 fork you said, so you just enable it ), its really useful to monitor the miner remotely , right now if miner crash or so there is no fast way to understand that.

Are you guys exploiting something like this with your "fastest poolside miner" ??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34796902

Dear NisamRobot ,
Nice findings, it explainse the times before f2pool added Zcoin and 99% of the Zcoin hasrate was on MPH- somtimes the MPH hashrate was over 20% more then the total network hash rate,
I will not be surprised if the large privet farms (10G+)agreed to pay for such privet miner with cheats. We hope that MPH will fix it and it should not effect our miner performance.

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.

Activity: 31
Are you guys exploiting something like this with your "fastest poolside miner" ??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34796902
Pages:
Jump to: