Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 8. (Read 25942 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Admin, what are the conditions for this TGE session?
🏁TOKEN SALE   
🗓 1 SEP – 15 OCT 
💰 1 ZCN = $0,087
🔻 min = 10$   
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Looks interesting, but what about links / article to the project?
Activity: 123
I see this community integration and platform is very good. I'm sure this platform will be successful in selling tokens.
Activity: 59
Admin, what are the conditions for this TGE session?
Activity: 28
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Hey, all! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

I don't think BTC is dead. However, diversification is the key for me:)
Hello! When will you release the full-version of the BAMP platform?

I think they are going to stick to their roadmap. Next year probably as I understand
BAMP 2.0 is planned to release in Q2 2019, Please, check our roadmap at https://zichain.io/

Soon already. Gonna try it later, I saw some screens from the platform.

Yep, very soon I would say. I want to invest some money into managing traders, that's a very nice idea.
By the way you have moved the end of the TGE?

Yes, they did. The new TGE deadline is at October 15
Activity: 54
By the way you have moved the end of the TGE?

I think they are going to stick to their roadmap. Next year probably as I understand
BAMP 2.0 is planned to release in Q2 2019, Please, check our roadmap at https://zichain.io/

Soon already. Gonna try it later, I saw some screens from the platform.
FoggyStar Official

FoggyStar Official
The plan has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!

Yes, they show great activity and follow their roadmap. I like it.
Hey, all! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

Gonna buy some more during this round me too.
Activity: 28
Activity: 73

The plan has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!

I like this idea me too. They are doing something incredible, I think
Hello,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

We never mentioned that. However, we did mention that we have obtained a license to trade with fiat for our Zichange service which is to be launched in Q3 2018.

There are dozens of new asset management platforms these days -- what is the core differentiator here?

At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.

Banking licence? What for? Never heard about it.
Кeep up the great work and this project will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.

Me too. I'm looking forward to see the platform working on its full power.
Pages:
Jump to: