Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 7. (Read 25943 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Hello,  After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant idea.
If you have any questions we are happy to help! Please join our group in telegram https://t.me/Zichain_EN
FoggyStar Official
Hello,  After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant idea.

Agree with you, the project is really exciting
Thank you for the support! We really appreciate it! Please join our token sale!
FoggyStar Official
Hello! Where can I see the pre-sale results?

Yep, wanna see them me too. I have heard that they are going to offer a press release soon
Yes, we are preparing a press release, please stay tuned!https://t.me/Zichain_News
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good night  the team of this project is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Activity: 7
Activity: 62
Hello! Where can I see the pre-sale results?

Yep, wanna see them me too. I have heard that they are going to offer a press release soon
Hey, all! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

Bitcoin is going to die? I don't think so, this is a kind of reserve crypto currently. I think that BTC is going to live more than the majority of today's projects:). I believe in Xichain as well. Good job guys, very seious work already.

Agree with you, Bitcoin is far from dying:) Zichain really looks promising
Admin, what are the conditions for this TGE session?
🏁TOKEN SALE   
🗓 1 SEP – 15 OCT 
💰 1 ZCN = $0,087
🔻 min = 10$   

Oh, nice, those changes are great, you make no pause. I like it.

Yep, previously they were to start on September 16, but now it is even better!
brand new
Activity: 0
The plan has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!

There is no doubt that this project is very promising, I hope the team can reach their goal and of course Zichain's investment will make us get a big profit someday.

The biggest profit I think is that we have such a those one stop shop products!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

There is no doubt that this project is very promising, I hope the team can reach their goal and of course Zichain's investment will make us get a big profit someday.
Activity: 7
Devs are always active and show progress that look real hope. I don not care about the price for now, just hodl in long term. Hope to see success in this plan, yup
Activity: 57

Admin, what are the conditions for this TGE session?
🏁TOKEN SALE   
🗓 1 SEP – 15 OCT 
💰 1 ZCN = $0,087
🔻 min = 10$   

Oh, nice, those changes are great, you make no pause. I like it.
Hey, all! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

Bitcoin is going to die? I don't think so, this is a kind of reserve crypto currently. I think that BTC is going to live more than the majority of today's projects:). I believe in Xichain as well. Good job guys, very seious work already.
This project is really great, I think. The more I learn about it, the more I like it.
FoggyStar Official
I've already seen a post before, but I'll still ask.
It would be nice to know your advisors better. What's their background?
You are welcome. Just follow the links on our site. Each adviser has his linkedin page.
Activity: 14
I've already seen a post before, but I'll still ask.
It would be nice to know your advisors better. What's their background?
FoggyStar Official
I see this community integration and platform is very good. I'm sure this platform will be successful in selling tokens.
Thank you for the support! We really appreciate it!
FoggyStar Official
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Our advisers are:Bogdan Fiedur,Alexander Borodich ,Jun Hao Ong ,Ismail Malik ,Shawn Tham , you can check their bio on our site https://zichain.io/
Our strategic partners and investors are:World Blockchain Organization, Swiss Blockchain Foundation, Astero Capital, Infinivision
Pages:
Jump to: