Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 5. (Read 25942 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Zichain is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
hi team! when are you planning to hold the next AMA session?
Activity: 32
Hi! All the best to the team and community. Nice project
When will the Initial Exchange Offering be happening?
Hello. Dates of IEO will be announced later. Stay tuned!
Hi! All the best to the team and community. Nice project
When will the Initial Exchange Offering be happening?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Zichain project would be a big player in the crypto asset management industry in the near future if it is executed properly. The concept is great, although the whitepaper is simple. The MVP is professional with IX/UX and it seems team has put lot of effort to it. Overall, it has solid business and technology team.
When public sales? And how much per token?
Minimum purchase of the on going sales and how to purchase?
Hello!
We have a Private Sale Round 3 in progress at the moment
Token price is $0.087. Minimum investment is 1 ETH.
In order to participate in token Private Sale, you need to be whitelisted.
Dates of Initial Exchange Offering will be announced later. During this stage Token Price is $0.1
Activity: 4
When public sales? And how much per token?
Minimum purchase of the on going sales and how to purchase?
Activity: 48
Hello, please watch our review about Zichain Project Watch on youtube
Good day all! But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Hello!
Could you clarify your question, please?
Greetings. Let me ask you a question about the bounty award. How soon do you plan to make payments to the bounty hunters who took part in your program? I will be grateful for the feedback.
Token distribution (including Bounty) will take place after Initial Exchange Offering stage. Everybody will recieve the right amount of tokens. Please, don't worry and stay tuned!
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Good day all! But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Hello!
Greetings. Let me ask you a question about the bounty award. How soon do you plan to make payments to the bounty hunters who took part in your program? I will be grateful for the feedback.
Hello!
Activity: 14
Кeep up the work and I keep following this project closely! Love the way the team shares the progress on their website, discord, social media etc. Love the new logos and banners!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
I did not received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it is supposed to be like that ?

Hello. Yes, this is good. You are in the whitelist now.

How soon are you planning to hold more AMA sessions?

Please follow our social media we will announce it soon
How soon are you planning to hold more AMA sessions?
The team doing their best for the project, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the plan will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the business.
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that is all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It isimportant for the community.
Where can I follow your latest updates in Telegram? I mean not the group discussion. I want just receive updates without reading discussions. Thanks

You can find it on the website along with other links. Here https://t.me/Zichain_News
I did not received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it is supposed to be like that ?

You were supposed to receive the email that currently your application is being considered or something like this.
Pages:
Jump to: