Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine - page 9. (Read 21478 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 104
I'm trying to mine with ccminer for my GTX 780. I get 300 - 350 H/s but it tells me
Stratum connection failed: Cold not resolve host: ; Host not found
It say ...retry after 30 seconds
but the could not resolve host problem stays.
//EDIT: fixed, the server information was not correct. WORKS NOW!

Still i got this porblem:
I downloaded the Identity (64 bit) wallet and always get an error saying this app cannot run on this PC.
Does this work for anyone?

I mined ZID with my workstation of E5 cpus. Have no idea about whether it will work with a GPU.

I use linux wallet and it seems work. Which os do you use on your pc?

Sure, GPUs work fine. Cryptonite is one of the few algos still competitive on CPUs though GPUs are still better vfm. Make sure to take your L3 cache, divide by 2 and use only that many threads.
I'm trying to mine with ccminer for my GTX 780. I get 300 - 350 H/s but it tells me

I downloaded the Identity (64 bit) wallet and always get an error saying this app cannot run on this PC.

Yup, same here. Others have reported it too. GUI wallet also doesn't work in Ubuntu 16.04 - it starts up and crashes in 10 seconds. Works in 14.04 though.

Cli wallet works on both Windows and Linux, but yeah, much prefer a GUI wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

I mined ZID with my workstation of E5 cpus. Have no idea about whether it will work with a GPU.

Win10. The non-GUI wallet works, though.
GPU mining works fine, too.

How many hashes do you get with your CPU?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ayy so I need to recover old wallet first,you will receive your payments. Just need to get old wallet. With all this stuff going on I need to deal with in my life, I  fixed the payment issue but neglected to realize I need to send funds from old wallet first soooo, be patient and it will be good.

Yeah, looks like both the getglobalid pool and hashpool.eu have stopped paying out. Mypool simply isn't working...

ok, i fixed hashpool payment.

Thanks, I switched back to hashpool Smiley
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Yeah, looks like both the getglobalid pool and hashpool.eu have stopped paying out. Mypool simply isn't working...

ok, i fixed hashpool payment.
Activity: 80
http://zid.mypool.name/ Stopped payment Cry
I still have a small portion of the shares that are not paid. Huh
Currently.I do not know who the owner of the pool is, and he does not seem to know the problem with the pool.
Any help is welcome.

In addition, thanks DEV.In the busy has been working.kind regards. Wink
I added a third  seed node 

The http://globalblocks.getglobalid.com pool don't pay miners now? Can you check this?

I mined for half day and got ~100 zid which was in "pending balance" stage.

Thank you for the notice, I will fix that

Thank you.  Grin Grin

Sorry it took So long i was driving all night , I'm at a rest stop and did it via ssh on my phone :^)

One problem though..

When I get home I can recover the old pool wallet to pay the shares that have not been payed yet.

For now I set up a new wallet so it will start payment as of now. I will make sure you get your payments  from before.

As assurance remember I will lose all the pool fees if I dont, so be patient Cheesy

I look forward to the coming near future , phase one of the Horizon Net is soon.

That's part of the currency chain btw the singularity in due time.

Have a good day all

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

The http://globalblocks.getglobalid.com pool don't pay miners now? Can you check this?

Thank you.  Grin Grin

legendary

legendary
Something interesting in the Horizon
Thanks for the update. I know you're busy, but any ETA on when this will be fixed? Look forward to have another dev or two on the team soon Smiley

It's fixed
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

This no longer looks like a sudden change of diff, it's been 27 hours since last block.
I am not familiar with cryptonote code, maybe the dev can shed some light on this.

Hey,

So you are correct last time and this time have nothing to do with difficulty, the first time it was because the seed nodes haulted and when reset it was an instant fix.

This time it is because at block 28116 it is a different version of the chain that was sent a transaction, and the chain does not like that.

Normally it would not matter but it was sent directly from the seed node.
Easy fix when I get home I will take care of it.

I apologize for not being on here other wise I would have commented sooner. I have been super busy with unexpected bad news. Lots of traveling and have to make another trip this weekend.

Have a nice trip, anyway.

I will switch back to mine as soon as the problem fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: