Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY roadmap --> DNA | AI | no ICO, no premine - page 11. (Read 21478 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Scrap this stuff about medical records and "hospital networks" as well.  Ambitious goals are great, outlandish and foolish goals are another.  Even if healthcare companies saw utility in such a thing, implementing it (at least in the US) would require rewriting federal law.  HIPAA regulations are no joke.

Talk of "medical records on the blockchain" simply makes the coin look silly, and no one will take you seriously.  No offense, just offering some constructive criticism.

That may be a realistic problem.
And in different countries, you face different laws.

I don't know what the laws are in other countries.  Maybe something like this makes sense somewhere outside the US.  In any case, this medical records stuff should be presented as just one of many possible use cases of the technology, not as a singular goal.  It is mentioned multiple times in the "white green paper" that was just posted.  More universal, flexible, multi-purpose coins that any developer can build an app on top of is what people want to invest in these days.  The overemphasis on the medical records stuff makes it sound like the coin's development is going to pigeonhole it into this one specific purpose (and a relatively far-flung and unrealistic purpose at that).

I agree completely the new Ann page won't have it. The release of the second chain will though. It's POS no mine, with air drop.

POS?  I am a bit ignorant of developments in the land of cryptonote coins, but as far as I know that would make this the first cryptonote coin with POS correct?

I greatly appreciate all the tips and even criticism.

Believe me I understand the ramifications of breaking confidentiality. I should mention i work in the medical field so I have some insight into the subject.

The idea was that a universal database would greatly improve the current system. Time ,money,labor and even lives can be saved.

Maybe I should mention in the paper more clearly that this can and will be a private application for the use of hospitals and medical professionals. I do not see a problem as long as it does not violate any laws.

This at some point will turn from a solo project into a needed dev team. I already some good contacts in mind.

With that said I 100% agree that I should take the focus off of the medical aspect. After all that is just one application to be built on the chain or like you said can be an example for use cases.

Here is why there is so much emphasis on the medical part. This project started with that idea. Since then, this  has evolved into so much more.

So I should make sure to separate the chains from dev created applications.

Which is something I do want to emphasize, that the identity project devs will be producing applications. We don't want to create a project with a focus on applications and not create any our selves.

Anyways thanks again for your input, I definitely will edit those pages ,those are WIPs anyways. Also If you think this is jam packed those are only two pages of the whole paper and roadmap.

Cheers

Edit, I fixed grammatical nonsense that I typed from my phone. I do most of my replying in between squad runs.

Though I am not quite familiar with this field, I can feel the serious attitude from dev's reply.
I put my believe in this project.
Activity: 700
While I'm stuck at work here is a peek at another page of the new Ann. This is specifically for the current standing of the project.

hi, dev, I can say you do a good job!
I am mining the "chain one". And looking  forward to "chain two".
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Any exchanges? I thought I had seen one mentioned earlier.

No exchange available at the moment. If there is an exchange the dev will announce it and update the OP.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Any exchanges? I thought I had seen one mentioned earlier.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
While I'm stuck at work here is a peek at another page of the new Ann. This is specifically for the current standing of the project.

Scrap this.  An entire year of mining amounts to about 3.18 million coins.  This "fair distribution fund" is never going to come close to 1 million coins.  100k coins in the first year is even an incredibly lofty goal.  Either way, by the time such a fund were to reach a significant amount, it will no longer be useful.  The whole point of air drops and distributing free coins is to jump start the "network effect".  That point is moot after 6 months to a year of development.
I agree completely the new Ann page won't have it. The release of the second chain will though. It's POS no mine, with air drop.

I'm confused now. There will be a second coin too? So there will never be an airdrop (or whatever you wanna call it) for zid?

The first chain is the currency the second  chain will be much more and the tokens are essentially fuel for the network.

There are two chains that work in tandem with each other.

One is pure currency. One is programmable for side chains and smart contracts. Chain one you can mine. Chain two is un minable. POS running nodes will make you earn tokens.

Since chain two is premined tokens they will be given away and other rewards offered.

Chain one was no premine so unless we have a mass amount of funds for the donation it won't happen.

Like I said before things are subject to change, as we progress for the better.

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Scrap this.  An entire year of mining amounts to about 3.18 million coins.  This "fair distribution fund" is never going to come close to 1 million coins.  100k coins in the first year is even an incredibly lofty goal.  Either way, by the time such a fund were to reach a significant amount, it will no longer be useful.  The whole point of air drops and distributing free coins is to jump start the "network effect".  That point is moot after 6 months to a year of development.

I'm confused now. There will be a second coin too? So there will never be an airdrop (or whatever you wanna call it) for zid?

Scrap this stuff about medical records and "hospital networks" as well.  Ambitious goals are great, outlandish and foolish goals are another.  Even if healthcare companies saw utility in such a thing, implementing it (at least in the US) would require rewriting federal law.  HIPAA regulations are no joke.

Talk of "medical records on the blockchain" simply makes the coin look silly, and no one will take you seriously.  No offense, just offering some constructive criticism.

I don't know what the laws are in other countries.  Maybe something like this makes sense somewhere outside the US.  In any case, this medical records stuff should be presented as just one of many possible use cases of the technology, not as a singular goal.  It is mentioned multiple times in the "white green paper" that was just posted.  More universal, flexible, multi-purpose coins that any developer can build an app on top of is what people want to invest in these days.  The overemphasis on the medical records stuff makes it sound like the coin's development is going to pigeonhole it into this one specific purpose (and a relatively far-flung and unrealistic purpose at that).

POS?  I am a bit ignorant of developments in the land of cryptonote coins, but as far as I know that would make this the first cryptonote coin with POS correct?

I greatly appreciate all the tips and even criticism.

Believe me I understand the ramifications of breaking confidentiality. I should mention i work in the medical field so I have some insight into the subject.

The idea was that a universal database would greatly improve the current system. Time ,money,labor and even lives can be saved.

Maybe I should mention in the paper more clearly that this can and will be a private application for the use of hospitals and medical professionals. I do not see a problem as long as it does not violate any laws.

This at some point will turn from a solo project into a needed dev team. I already some good contacts in mind.

With that said I 100% agree that I should take the focus off of the medical aspect. After all that is just one application to be built on the chain or like you said can be an example for use cases.

Here is why there is so much emphasis on the medical part. This project started with that idea. Since then, this  has evolved into so much more.

So I should make sure to separate the chains from dev created applications.

Which is something I do want to emphasize, that the identity project devs will be producing applications. We don't want to create a project with a focus on applications and not create any our selves.

Anyways thanks again for your input, I definitely will edit those pages ,those are WIPs anyways. Also If you think this is jam packed those are only two pages of the whole paper and roadmap.

Cheers

Edit, I fixed grammatical nonsense that I typed from my phone. I do most of my replying in between squad runs.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Scrap this stuff about medical records and "hospital networks" as well.  Ambitious goals are great, outlandish and foolish goals are another.  Even if healthcare companies saw utility in such a thing, implementing it (at least in the US) would require rewriting federal law.  HIPAA regulations are no joke.

Talk of "medical records on the blockchain" simply makes the coin look silly, and no one will take you seriously.  No offense, just offering some constructive criticism.

I don't know what the laws are in other countries.  Maybe something like this makes sense somewhere outside the US.  In any case, this medical records stuff should be presented as just one of many possible use cases of the technology, not as a singular goal.  It is mentioned multiple times in the "white green paper" that was just posted.  More universal, flexible, multi-purpose coins that any developer can build an app on top of is what people want to invest in these days.  The overemphasis on the medical records stuff makes it sound like the coin's development is going to pigeonhole it into this one specific purpose (and a relatively far-flung and unrealistic purpose at that).

POS?  I am a bit ignorant of developments in the land of cryptonote coins, but as far as I know that would make this the first cryptonote coin with POS correct?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Scrap this stuff about medical records and "hospital networks" as well.  Ambitious goals are great, outlandish and foolish goals are another.  Even if healthcare companies saw utility in such a thing, implementing it (at least in the US) would require rewriting federal law.  HIPAA regulations are no joke.

Talk of "medical records on the blockchain" simply makes the coin look silly, and no one will take you seriously.  No offense, just offering some constructive criticism.

Well, that is about the most jam packed ANN I've ever read on this forum.  You are certainly ambitious, I'll give you that.  Though it remains to be seen whether you are capable of delivering even a fraction of these features, or if you are just some kid LARPing as the next Satoshi.  You have my attention though, so I will be mining some and seeing where this goes.

FAIR DISTRIBUTION FUND

Code:
iz5AHykwZoRhPTxTu1ttQDV8hAVcKgfaDggZN57hpYqaN4LocRnmxSzHCzgQqhr75tJyuc5sPZ7FzQX88j5Dox3D1swJKYgQt

-Our plan is simple, we will physically go around the web when funds are reached (current target 1 million)and offer free credits(ZID) for various reasons.
For example:
First 100 receive 10 coins
First 100 to message me will receive 20 coins
Post about Identity on twitter,facebook etc will receive 50 coins

We do not want to create a cold bounty or air drop.
We want to "meet" and greet anons with free Credits across the web.

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Well, that is about the most jam packed ANN I've ever read on this forum.  You are certainly ambitious, I'll give you that.  Though it remains to be seen whether you are capable of delivering even a fraction of these features, or if you are just some kid LARPing as the next Satoshi.  You have my attention though, so I will be mining some and seeing where this goes.

An entire year of mining amounts to about 3.18 million coins.  This "fair distribution fund" is never going to come close to 1 million coins.  100k coins in the first year is even an incredibly lofty goal.  Either way, by the time such a fund were to reach a significant amount, it will no longer be useful.  The whole point of air drops and distributing free coins is to jump start the "network effect".  That point is moot after 6 months to a year of development.

SockPuppetAccount this time I can't agree with you more...

FAIR DISTRIBUTION FUND

Code:
iz5AHykwZoRhPTxTu1ttQDV8hAVcKgfaDggZN57hpYqaN4LocRnmxSzHCzgQqhr75tJyuc5sPZ7FzQX88j5Dox3D1swJKYgQt

-Our plan is simple, we will physically go around the web when funds are reached (current target 1 million)and offer free credits(ZID) for various reasons.
For example:
First 100 receive 10 coins
First 100 to message me will receive 20 coins
Post about Identity on twitter,facebook etc will receive 50 coins

We do not want to create a cold bounty or air drop.
We want to "meet" and greet anons with free Credits across the web.

Another sneak peak This is basically part of the white "green" paper

Config for Forknote there is?

The pool?

Identity is Not a forknote, but if you mean the pool in will be offering a repository and well written install instructions

Yes, I'm thinking about starting a pool for this coin.

Well if you want you can goto the cryptonote -universal-pool repository, they have instructions which kind of help if you have a little computer ability. When I add a repository for Identity upgraded version, there will be a easier to follow guide, or just ask for help if you need.

The cryptonote footnote pool is very similar but offers a couple upgrade features.

Let me know I'm happy to help!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

The pool?

Identity is Not a forknote, but if you mean the pool in will be offering a repository and well written install instructions

Yes, I'm thinking about starting a pool for this coin.

The pool?

Identity is Not a forknote, but if you mean the pool i will be offering a repository with a well written install instructions
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Pages:
Jump to: