Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 55. (Read 152407 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
keep voting at mintpal Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
so now that it looks like 7 days from now this coin will be added to mintpal, as a potential investor, are there any services/announcements that are going to accompany the adoption to mintpal? i like this coin, but am unsure if people are just going to dump the moment it hits mintpal, or if there's actually big things planned.

i very much doubt Zimstake will be dumped en-mass
it's more likely that any dump will occur on Bittrex, prior to MintPal listing, and then only by weak hands. Coin stakes good and has value; there is no reason to dump - as wel as the fact that the development team have solid plans and a foundation to add value to the coin... just look at the trade history, dumps have always been countered by solid investments made on the up side.

okay, just wondering if mr zim has shared any of these plans? or are they as nebulous as every other coin dev's "future plans", or do we have anything a little more concrete? I understand the need to not givaway the whole gameplan publically, but can anyone here attest to something specific in the works? a timeline?

by the way that nebulous pun is on the house.

i don't see any reason to give out any information on anything until there is something to work with.
here is a PoS coin: buy some - earn 12% stake per annum, trade it, swap it, stake it, enjoy it  Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hello my Friends I am panicking a bit here. I took off all my coins on Bittrex to send to my wallet to stake but for some reason now the wallet isn't syncing. It keeps getting stuck at 84k something blocks. I close it and reopen it to try to stake it goes down to 80k then suddenly back to 84k something. Please someone help me because I have nearly 4k ZIM now stuck in cyberspace and don't want to lose all those coins. Cry

Make sure you have added a conf file as described in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
so now that it looks like 7 days from now this coin will be added to mintpal, as a potential investor, are there any services/announcements that are going to accompany the adoption to mintpal? i like this coin, but am unsure if people are just going to dump the moment it hits mintpal, or if there's actually big things planned.

it's more likely that any dump will occur on Bittrex, prior to MintPal listing, and then only by weak hands. Coin stakes good and has value; there is no reason to dump - as wel as the fact that the development team have solid plans and a foundation to add value to the coin... just look at the trade history, dumps have always been countered by solid investments made on the up side.

okay, just wondering if mr zim has shared any of these plans? or are they as nebulous as every other coin dev's "future plans", or do we have anything a little more concrete? I understand the need to not givaway the whole gameplan publically, but can anyone here attest to something specific in the works? a timeline?

by the way that nebulous pun is on the house.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello my Friends I am panicking a bit here. I took off all my coins on Bittrex to send to my wallet to stake but for some reason now the wallet isn't syncing. It keeps getting stuck at 84k something blocks. I close it and reopen it to try to stake it goes down to 80k then suddenly back to 84k something. Please someone help me because I have nearly 4k ZIM now stuck in cyberspace and don't want to lose all those coins. Cry

If the coins have been sent to your wallet, there really isn't much to worry about.  There are some graphical glitches on some wallets, check your debug info -> information -> block count- to see if you're downloading the blockchain.  If it's rising, you should be good.  Make sure you have some memory/bandwidth (if your on a laptop or something) to download it with too.

Otherwise, try removing everything from (windows) C\users\\appdata\roaming\Zimstake EXCEPT for wallet.dat and Zimstake.conf.  Check to make sure your conf file is updated too!  Then re-download the blockchain.  If it gets stuck, wait a minute and restart the client. Should be okay after that.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 406
good coin,in top of mintpal

Yep, next Monday should be our day provided there isnt any significant movement by Boost of Minerals.

Keep voting to ensure we stay at the top!
legendary
Activity: 1246
good coin,in top of mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1218

CG has some things up his sleeve
legendary
Activity: 980
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Have you seen the "about Zimstake" part ? xD
Can't be unseen.

hehe lol. CG is funny guy  Smiley
Activity: 368
Have you seen the "about Zimstake" part ? xD
Can't be unseen.
The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://zimstake.us/

Unable to forward this request at this time.

This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches.

Some possible problems are:

An Internet connection needed to access this domains origin servers may be down.
All configured parent caches may be currently unreachable.
The administrator may not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers.
Your cache administrator is [email protected].
Confirming this. Website appears to be down.

SC is afk, i've left him a pm on irc.

I'm sure it'll get straight. Mr. Murphy is just aware that CryptoGir is on vacation Cheesy

Mr Murphy was at my place last week. I told him to sling his hook.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://zimstake.us/

This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches.

An Internet connection needed to access this domains origin servers may be down.
The administrator may not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers.

I'm sure it'll get straight. Mr. Murphy is just aware that CryptoGir is on vacation Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Pages:
Jump to: