Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 56. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Lovely progress. I just bought 3k of it is that good as an investment. I want to download and stake them from Bittrex. Is there anything I need to do to make ZIM Babies or just download the coins and sync the wallet daily?
Also would the community be willing to offer up a few ZIMS for a Chinese and Greek translation of the ANN Thread? I can also throw in a nice news blog post on my coin blog.. Smiley. I have saved every Zim to date I got not sold 1! Smiley

Good to hear. That is correct, and you need to do.

As for the translations, I can speak and read both Greek and Chinese. If there I is an interest in these translations I will throw them out there for free.

As for the blog post, feel free to do so, but we do not pay for publicity. Thank you for your offers though.

You speak and read Greek and Chinese?  I failed 10th grade Spanish.  Huh

Genius Dev Alert!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://zimstake.us/

Unable to forward this request at this time.

This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches.

Some possible problems are:

An Internet connection needed to access this domains origin servers may be down.
All configured parent caches may be currently unreachable.
The administrator may not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers.
Your cache administrator is [email protected].
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Right on,
But website dose not work ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
We need to vote more.
Get you granny vote on mintpal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Just an FYI, I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow and coming back Wednesday. Not sure if the house I'm staying at has internet or not, but either way I'm sure my wife with limit my time in front of a computer. I will check in as often as I can and Sirus will be able to get a hold of me if there is an emergency.

And yes I will be releasing the new wallet version before I leave for vacation.

Enjoy your holiday CG.  We will try and get ZIM added to MP while your away  Grin
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Lovely progress. I just bought 3k of it is that good as an investment. I want to download and stake them from Bittrex. Is there anything I need to do to make ZIM Babies or just download the coins and sync the wallet daily?
Also would the community be willing to offer up a few ZIMS for a Chinese and Greek translation of the ANN Thread? I can also throw in a nice news blog post on my coin blog.. Smiley. I have saved every Zim to date I got not sold 1! Smiley

Good to hear. That is correct, and you need to do.

As for the translations, I can speak and read both Greek and Chinese. If there I is an interest in these translations I will throw them out there for free.

As for the blog post, feel free to do so, but we do not pay for publicity. Thank you for your offers though.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Thanks and enjoy your time off.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
As promised, new wallet version 1.0.1.4 is now out (links updated on OP, and below).

Mega
MediaFire
Activity: 434
awesome: sending 20k ZS to yourself so you can get stake in one fuck-off chunk  Grin
Yay for new wallet!

But... is it required?

Only required if you want to be awesome!

Just kidding, this update is not mandatory.
Activity: 154
Yay for new wallet!

But... is it required?
New website launched today!

Many, many thanks to SiriusCrypto for all his hard work on this.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Look at what I found - http://cryptvote.com.

Zimstake community is really active, you can see this if you move the mouse on ZS!

If you move the mouse on XMR you will see more 15,000 bought votes!

Zimstake must be in Mintpal this week! We voted honestly all the time, let's make final push this weekend!

wow huge support. I'm going to buy some more
Activity: 461
Have a good time off and charge your batteries for new frontiers Cheesy Cheers! New wallet yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:D
Just an FYI, I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow and coming back Wednesday. Not sure if the house I'm staying at has internet or not, but either way I'm sure my wife with limit my time in front of a computer. I will check in as often as I can and Sirus will be able to get a hold of me if there is an emergency.

And yes I will be releasing the new wallet version before I leave for vacation.
Activity: 147
Look at what I found - http://cryptvote.com.

Zimstake community is really active, you can see this if you move the mouse on ZS!

If you move the mouse on XMR you will see more 15,000 bought votes!

Zimstake must be in Mintpal this week! We voted honestly all the time, let's make final push this weekend!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Mintpal vote from me
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 I was also included in that conversation, I'we started it...
It is true that you said that to him ( "Blow me.."), so I dont know what did u expected but to be thrown out.
And as I remember u told that u weren't here for whole two months, and in meanwhile nothing happend,
or nothing good happend with coin... and u also said that u expected that mp was alive and kicking, and
taht the guy taht was dev for mp is an idiot bcs he didn't deliver it already...
I have asked for multipool bcs I wanted to mine some more zs, but u took that conversation to whole new
perspective... and must say taht I rly disagree with u.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
roflcopterfanaticsystemz
if you give criticism you get banned from irc, nazi methods everyone keept talking good about dev in the begining but he is an asshole,
Saying "Blow me bitch" to the channel operator isnt exactly "criticism".

But yeah im def a dick.

LOL!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: