Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 21. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Did you try to contact intermediaries who can help resolve the issue with the listing?

They contacted us many times. They are just crooks, begging for extra dollars.
Can they provide real help? Or is it just a promise?
As a rule, these people just make promises for help, and rarely really help, but they take money for their services.
Where can I find such a person?
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Did you try to contact intermediaries who can help resolve the issue with the listing?

As a rule, these people just make promises for help, and rarely really help, but they take money for their services.
There is an exception, I know people who can help with these questions, but these are quite expensive services.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

Activity: 207
Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
First of all, these are unreasonable expenses that can be avoided. I doubt that the mediator can help with this issue with an adequate price.
I know a person who can help with this issue. I have already worked with him, this is a proven person.
What is the cost of services?
I think everything is very individual and depends on the exchange.
As far as I understand, the easiest way is listing on the IDEX or TIDEX exchanges.
Is it the easiest to add coin on these exchanges? Why do you think so?
Probably this is true, since on these exchanges one of the largest amounts of currency pairs.
There are exchanges where there are more trading pairs than on IDEX. Most likely on IDEX for listing you need to pay the least amount.
Which of the exchanges has more currency pairs?
For example - HitBTC.
Activity: 27
Do you plan to cooperate with other projects that are also not created on Blockhain technology? It seems to me that such projects are becoming more and more with each passing day.
To do this, the project needs to make more efforts to promote the company, since successful projects will not agree to work with young companies.
First of all, these are unreasonable expenses that can be avoided. I doubt that the mediator can help with this issue with an adequate price.
I know a person who can help with this issue. I have already worked with him, this is a proven person.
As far as I understand, the easiest way is listing on the IDEX or TIDEX exchanges.
Probably this is true, since on these exchanges one of the largest amounts of currency pairs.
There are exchanges where there are more trading pairs than on IDEX. Most likely on IDEX for listing you need to pay the least amount.
Which of the exchanges has more currency pairs?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold

Activity: 240
Activity: 106
Activity: 139
Activity: 130
Activity: 96
Activity: 81
Hi, can we track previous transactions on your network?
Intelegram channel has the ability to track past transactions, this is a very interesting function, I have never seen this before.
Can you give a link to this channel? I would like to get acquainted with how it works, cause I also have never seen such a thing before.
Activity: 90
Intelegram channel has the ability to track past transactions, this is a very interesting function, I have never seen this before.
Activity: 112
Activity: 240
Activity: 299
How to find a reliable intermediary?
And what guarantees can an intermediary give? It is very risky.
Activity: 106
How to find a reliable intermediary?
Pages:
Jump to: