Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 22. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Did you try to contact intermediaries who can help resolve the issue with the listing?
Activity: 139
Guys, I have a friend who can arrange a thread for you at an adequate price and make you a logo, would you be interested in this?
It is not necessary. The project and so it works, it's just a wrapper.
Perfectly noticed. I think this is not the primary goal and task for the team, although in the future I think it will be possible to improve and modernize the website, the thread and the logo.
Why redo it? Over the past year, minimalism is a trend, on the contrary, it's cool that the team is not trying to blind users to bright covers and loud names.

Yes, exactly, minimalism is our style.
I like the theory called KISS. In the field of stylization it also works.
KISS? What is it?
I recommend you to get acquainted with such a theory, it is quite interesting and useful material, which often helps marketing projects and companies.
Do you think it also works in the cryptocurrency market?
This is just a theory, and from any theory you can take something useful, so I think that yes.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Guys, I have a friend who can arrange a thread for you at an adequate price and make you a logo, would you be interested in this?
Perfectly noticed. I think this is not the primary goal and task for the team, although in the future I think it will be possible to improve and modernize the website, the thread and the logo.
Why redo it? Over the past year, minimalism is a trend, on the contrary, it's cool that the team is not trying to blind users to bright covers and loud names.

KISS? What is it?
I recommend you to get acquainted with such a theory, it is quite interesting and useful material, which often helps marketing projects and companies.
Do you think it also works in the cryptocurrency market?

KISS? What is it?
Activity: 97

KISS? What is it?
«Keep it simple, stupid» The bottom line is to make everything as simple as possible.
As far as I understand, the name of the musical group comes from this theory.
Yeah, absolutely true.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1

KISS? What is it?
«Keep it simple, stupid» The bottom line is to make everything as simple as possible.
Very interesting theory, i think that all people need to get to know her in more detail.
Activity: 207

KISS? What is it?
Activity: 200

KISS? What is it?

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Here is our regular status update:

Over the last four/five weeks we managed to achieve pretty good results. I personally took participation in five software/tech events with keynote speeches, which seriously help us promote the ideas of Zerocracy. We managed to process our first refund form Zerocracy, which demonstrated to our customers the transparency of funds we manage for them. Also, we implemented our own Bitcoin adapter and got rid of third-parties, which were always a pain for us, including Coinbase and Blockchain.info. On top of all that, we got listed in the first crypto exchage: www.alterdice.com. You can sell your zolds there and buy them back.
Activity: 147
Hello guys, about what project are you talking? How this situation ended?
Hello everyone, I found one project that copies your whitepaper.
The project just took and made exactly the same Whitpepaper? Or just similar?
If this is just a similar document, then there is nothing wrong with that, but it is at least suspicious. Can you please share the link?
I tried to find through a program that recognizes pirated content, but could not. Apparently they have altered the Whitepaper a bit for their project.
Anybody can tell ma what the name of this project?
Activity: 90
If this is just a similar document, then there is nothing wrong with that, but it is at least suspicious. Can you please share the link?
I tried to find through a program that recognizes pirated content, but could not. Apparently they have altered the Whitepaper a bit for their project.
Activity: 96
Which namely project?
Activity: 106
lol really? for team this good indicator, but i think we should report project, who stole Whitepaper ZOLD
Activity: 95
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
Hello, I also have an idea how to attract a lot of new users, but for this we need a member. I'm talking about holding IEO on some of the exchanges.
This is an interesting and very effective way to attract customers, but for this you need a lot of money.
It is very expensive.
Yes, it is expensive, but today it is very much in demand, and almost all projects that conduct IEO immediately go into a plus.
I do not agree with you, you probably do not know, but there were not very successful cases of IEO. You probably just did not hear about such cases, but there are cases when the teams invested a lot of money, but from this there was not much sense and the teams just lost money.
Can you give an example? I would like to learn more about such projects.
Activity: 96
Hello, I also have an idea how to attract a lot of new users, but for this we need a member. I'm talking about holding IEO on some of the exchanges.
This is an interesting and very effective way to attract customers, but for this you need a lot of money.
It is very expensive.
Yes, it is expensive, but today it is very much in demand, and almost all projects that conduct IEO immediately go into a plus.
I do not agree with you, you probably do not know, but there were not very successful cases of IEO. You probably just did not hear about such cases, but there are cases when the teams invested a lot of money, but from this there was not much sense and the teams just lost money.
Pages:
Jump to: