Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 52. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I agree with you that in today's market there are mostly scammers ... but there are certainly unique and promising projects. They are few but they are. For example, I sincerely believe that your project is something special. this is not flattery.

Glad to here. Here is how you can your money where you mouth is: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html
Thanks for the link to the article. Quite interesting calculations and in general your blog.zold.io is very interesting!
The team has a really interesting and informative blog. I also subscribe to them and periodically read articles. They have a fresh look at their project and the situation in the crypto industry.

send me your ZLD wallet i will send you 10ZLD.
Thank you! That's a very generous offer. I sent you my ZOLD wallet in a private message.
You haven't sent the coins? It just didn't come to me. I'm afraid I'm not confused...
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The team does not seem to be in a hurry in the project, here they have two goals, to earn money for further development and of course the final quality product
I think it's better if they are not in a hurry and develop their project than to launch a buggy and raw product with bugs and errors. The team has something to do, as their decision is a unique solution on the market.
Activity: 126
here it is necessary to do everything gradually, a lot of tasks can not be exactly set and performed right away because simply nothing will be done due to lack of time
I know one thing for sure - haste never leads to anything good. For the qualitative development of the project does not need to rush. And users must be patient and not rush developers.
The development is moving normally, without any problems, the team is working, the main thing is to allocate the time correctly and then it will be good
Activity: 112
here it is necessary to do everything gradually, a lot of tasks can not be exactly set and performed right away because simply nothing will be done due to lack of time
I know one thing for sure - haste never leads to anything good. For the qualitative development of the project does not need to rush. And users must be patient and not rush developers.
The team does not seem to be in a hurry in the project, here they have two goals, to earn money for further development and of course the final quality product
Activity: 168
Activity: 182
Does the team plan to hold a small airdrop among its users? Unfortunately, not everyone has the opportunity to invest today ...
This is not always beneficial for the team itself, because the situation on the market is not the best in fact in order to just distribute tokens
The USD-to-ZLD rate over the last 6 weeks (in $):

Coin ZOLD is closely related to the Bitcoin course. I think that this is why we are seeing this growth lately.
Altcoins usually grow faster than Bitcoin. Therefore, I think that when the pump starts, the price per coin will be much more ahead of the growth rate of Bitcoin.
Perhaps you are right, with altcoin, yes, the growth in the market is much faster, but how it will be is in fact unknown
Activity: 196
Obviously, it will happen ... when exchanges will be ready to list us. It's not that easy, since we are not Blockchain. They will have to implement a custom integration adapter on their side. We will be glad to help, but still ... it's some work.
Well, Ripple is somehow present on exchanges ... although there is no blockchain in the classical sense either.
I don’t know, I personally don’t like Ripple because he almost never has growth, they are traded, of course, but not as more popular tokens

if you guys learn our financial model and google Zerocracy a little you would understand that zold will grow in any case
and the growth of zold is added to te growth of btc
That is, your token is associated with the growth of Bitcoin? I understand correctly?
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Obviously, it will happen ... when exchanges will be ready to list us. It's not that easy, since we are not Blockchain. They will have to implement a custom integration adapter on their side. We will be glad to help, but still ... it's some work.
Well, Ripple is somehow present on exchanges ... although there is no blockchain in the classical sense either.
I don’t know, I personally don’t like Ripple because he almost never has growth, they are traded, of course, but not as more popular tokens

if you guys learn our financial model and google Zerocracy a little you would understand that zold will grow in any case
and the growth of zold is added to te growth of btc
Activity: 210
Activity: 140
Today, anonymity is becoming increasingly popular. Most people do not want to open their data on the Internet. I was surprised to see the mandatory registration when downloading the wallet.
I think that I will not reveal the secret to anyone if I say that anonymity on the Internet is a myth. No anonymity exists. All about all known. No matter how hard you try to preserve your anonymity and privacy - special services and corporations know almost everything about us ... even what we don’t know about ourselves.

that’s sound like conspiracy, but it makes sense. we can’t do anything about it. we can only tape our webcamera on a laptop.
There is no conspiracy here, just every state has all your data and these are facts, it was always and absolutely nothing new
Well said. By investing 5, 10 or 20 dollars in this project it will be possible to figure out how everything actually works here and see if it makes sense to invest a large amount!
This is a very good strategy. If for some reason it is not possible to invest large sums of money, then you should not despair. You can start investing with small amounts. Anyway, it's better than not investing at all.
Imagine if you bought 10 dollars a Bitcoin 10 years ago. Today you would be a millionaire! So with many modern cryptocurrencies. Maybe 10 dollars invested in ZOLD will make you millionaires in 10 years.
And then no one knows what will happen in the future, this is when there is extra money, you bought and forgot about it, the main thing is to not forget the password later Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Today, anonymity is becoming increasingly popular. Most people do not want to open their data on the Internet. I was surprised to see the mandatory registration when downloading the wallet.
I think that I will not reveal the secret to anyone if I say that anonymity on the Internet is a myth. No anonymity exists. All about all known. No matter how hard you try to preserve your anonymity and privacy - special services and corporations know almost everything about us ... even what we don’t know about ourselves.

that’s sound like conspiracy, but it makes sense. we can’t do anything about it. we can only tape our webcamera on a laptop.
Does the team plan to hold a small airdrop among its users? Unfortunately, not everyone has the opportunity to invest today ...
Well said. By investing 5, 10 or 20 dollars in this project it will be possible to figure out how everything actually works here and see if it makes sense to invest a large amount!
This is a very good strategy. If for some reason it is not possible to invest large sums of money, then you should not despair. You can start investing with small amounts. Anyway, it's better than not investing at all.
Imagine if you bought 10 dollars a Bitcoin 10 years ago. Today you would be a millionaire! So with many modern cryptocurrencies. Maybe 10 dollars invested in ZOLD will make you millionaires in 10 years.
Activity: 84
It seems to me that project ZOLD is not at all like other projects. There is no place for fraud or deception. The project is unique both from the technical side and in the approach to the formation of the community. I see no reason to fear anything.
And if you fear something, go ahead and ask us. We are ready for any questions, no matter how difficult they are.
Thank you for your support. I have not yet met a single project whose developers would be so open and friendly to their users!
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
The USD-to-ZLD rate over the last 6 weeks (in $):

Coin ZOLD is closely related to the Bitcoin course. I think that this is why we are seeing this growth lately.
Altcoins usually grow faster than Bitcoin. Therefore, I think that when the pump starts, the price per coin will be much more ahead of the growth rate of Bitcoin.
I think that soon such a decision will appear on the project website. The ZOLD project is still very young and does not have time to respond to all the wishes of its community. The fact that the developers are actively involved in the discussion of the project in this thread speaks volumes.
I also believe in the future of this project. If I now would have financial opportunities for investment, I would invest in several such innovative projects that have now appeared on the forum. Including in ZOLD of course!
Pages:
Jump to: