Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 49. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Will you be organizing some kind of fundraising? Why your token will cost big amount $?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Just published a short video explaining how deployment should be done in mobile apps (addressing to all our contributors): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Hv-TC0JHc

so i guess there will be a beta version which we can test?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Just published a short video explaining how deployment should be done in mobile apps (addressing to all our contributors): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Hv-TC0JHc
Creator of Zold
I can’t say anything about the application IOS, because I haven’t tried it myself yet, but for security it should be higher than the android platform

We will have both, iOS and Android.
Creator of Zold
I created a wallet, and this is my address ---
 ID fccb3426b8bd457c
 And I would like to know more about your project, whether it is a company for a fee or how else can  earn a token besides the purchase.

I sent you a few ZLD, to help you understand how the system works.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Your project seems very interesting to me, but I do not understand where you are going to use your technology and whether you have any partnership agreements .

post your wallet. i will send you ZLD and then we will talk Smiley

I created a wallet, and this is my address ---
 ID fccb3426b8bd457c
 And I would like to know more about your project, whether it is a company for a fee or how else can  earn a token besides the purchase.
Activity: 84
I agree, the level of trust will be better because such a decision has been made, for now download unknown applications to your phone, drive your keys there and just stay without money
Although they say that using a web wallet is not safe, I prefer this option. It is safer and safer than installing it is not clear what is on your computer.
If this is the case, then now it’s really possible to hack everything. If you have an understatement and the skills themselves, there are a lot of such cases related to the theft of keys from wallets.
If your computer is infected or hacked by hackers, then there is not much difference to stealing your coins from the web-wallet or from the gui-wallet. You just need to be careful and careful user. And then everything will be fine!
Now, without any problems, they can remotely hack access to your PC with even an IP address, everything has a meaning in small hands
Therefore, I also do not understand all this paranoia around the installation of programs or the provision of some kind of data ... I think that if someone decides to hack your computer, it is made regardless of how many antiviruses you have installed ...
The future is secure payment systems. Such as ZOLD. I hope that soon there will be systems that will be as reliable and convenient to use.
Activity: 179
I agree, the level of trust will be better because such a decision has been made, for now download unknown applications to your phone, drive your keys there and just stay without money
Although they say that using a web wallet is not safe, I prefer this option. It is safer and safer than installing it is not clear what is on your computer.
If this is the case, then now it’s really possible to hack everything. If you have an understatement and the skills themselves, there are a lot of such cases related to the theft of keys from wallets.
If your computer is infected or hacked by hackers, then there is not much difference to stealing your coins from the web-wallet or from the gui-wallet. You just need to be careful and careful user. And then everything will be fine!
Now, without any problems, they can remotely hack access to your PC with even an IP address, everything has a meaning in small hands
Activity: 84

very soon we will have mobile wallets. even more than one Smiley
is iOS application ok to install guys?
I can’t say anything about the application IOS, because I haven’t tried it myself yet, but for security it should be higher than the android platform
Activity: 56
Merit: 2

very soon we will have mobile wallets. even more than one Smiley
is iOS application ok to install guys?
Activity: 60
Activity: 98
Activity: 210
I just published a new blog post about Zold: https://blog.zold.io/2019/02/24/legacy.html It explains how we make our consensus protocol stronger against 51% attacks and how we turn our old transactions into immutable ones.
Quite an interesting decision. You have a non-standard approach to solving problems. Therefore, your project looks so unusual.
The most important thing in the project is quick problem solving, it is immediately obvious that the team is actively working and constantly monitoring its project.
Activity: 140
I just published a new blog post about Zold: https://blog.zold.io/2019/02/24/legacy.html It explains how we make our consensus protocol stronger against 51% attacks and how we turn our old transactions into immutable ones.
Quite an interesting decision. You have a non-standard approach to solving problems. Therefore, your project looks so unusual.
Creator of Zold
Activity: 238
But this is a serious change. I think that not all ordinary users have gitHub accounts. But almost everyone has a mobile phone.

That's why the change. Now anyone can use the WTS system (web wallets).
It is very cool! This is a serious step forward. Now it's much easier to start using this ZOLD coin. Many users will like this because not everyone wants to install software from little-known developers on their computers.
Activity: 56
ZloiRediska did you receive your promised 10 coins? Can they really make such presents here? I would also really like to get coins ... what do I need to do for this?  Huh
I got coins. Only not 10, and 5 coins. But I'm still very pleased. I am also grateful for this small gift.

it will cost Ferrari very soon Smiley so let's see

How much would you be willing to bet on your opinion that you can afford Ferarris with this coin very soon?

this is not about gambling, man. if you learn our financial model with attention you will understand that you WILL buy Ferrari for ZLD sooner or later.
check this out https://papers.zold.io/fin-model.png
Activity: 252
But this is a serious change. I think that not all ordinary users have gitHub accounts. But almost everyone has a mobile phone.

That's why the change. Now anyone can use the WTS system (web wallets).
It is very cool! This is a serious step forward. Now it's much easier to start using this ZOLD coin. Many users will like this because not everyone wants to install software from little-known developers on their computers.
Hey, anyone can login now with just mobile phone. GitHub is not mandatory. Also, you can send payments to mobile phone, not only to Zold wallet IDs or GitHub names.
There are those who use the world of cryptocurrency for a long time and almost all of them go through registration there, because it is just convenient and practical
Pages:
Jump to: