Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 48. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
For how long do you want me to keep watching? Please keep in mind that as of today life expectancy is still limited. Wink

How about instead of watching you try to help the project? A monkey can watch and wait for Ferrari, but you are smarter than that) Contribute and you will get a reward, when time comes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
ZloiRediska did you receive your promised 10 coins? Can they really make such presents here? I would also really like to get coins ... what do I need to do for this?  Huh
I got coins. Only not 10, and 5 coins. But I'm still very pleased. I am also grateful for this small gift.

it will cost Ferrari very soon Smiley so let's see

How much would you be willing to bet on your opinion that you can afford Ferarris with this coin very soon?
To allow such a machine, the token should simply become at an unreal price on the market, which is a very small chance among all the competitors and there is no growth, time will tell

The chance does not exist. This coin will never reach a price that will allow you to afford a Ferrari.

just watch dude Smiley

For how long do you want me to keep watching? Please keep in mind that as of today life expectancy is still limited. Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
ZloiRediska did you receive your promised 10 coins? Can they really make such presents here? I would also really like to get coins ... what do I need to do for this?  Huh
I got coins. Only not 10, and 5 coins. But I'm still very pleased. I am also grateful for this small gift.

How much would you be willing to bet on your opinion that you can afford Ferarris with this coin very soon?
To allow such a machine, the token should simply become at an unreal price on the market, which is a very small chance among all the competitors and there is no growth, time will tell

The chance does not exist. This coin will never reach a price that will allow you to afford a Ferrari.

Chance always exists. Who knows, it’s a worthwhile idea so i’d participate.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2

let's better work together )
Activity: 56
Merit: 2

just watch dude Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

We want to be technically stable first of all. Our financial stability depends on Bitcoin stability.

is there any chance of you to become independent?

The entire idea of our fin model is to have a "fund" that will guarantee the value of ZLD. Bitcoin was selected as the most reliable crypto asset.

yeah, it clearly is. no need to worry about stability issues for now.
Creator of Zold
We want to be technically stable first of all. Our financial stability depends on Bitcoin stability.

The entire idea of our fin model is to have a "fund" that will guarantee the value of ZLD. Bitcoin was selected as the most reliable crypto asset.
Is this Ripple no growth Huh Ripple is famous for its penchant for pumps. Ripple can grow more than other assets but also can fall more than other assets ...
I hope that ZOLD will be more stable in this matter.

Creator of Zold
Is this Ripple no growth Huh Ripple is famous for its penchant for pumps. Ripple can grow more than other assets but also can fall more than other assets ...
I hope that ZOLD will be more stable in this matter.

Creator of Zold
post your wallet. i will send you ZLD and then we will talk Smiley
Do you give out coins to everyone? If you have such an opportunity, please send it to me too!
My wallet: f4454cefd6f19693
Thank you!

Sent Smiley Enjoy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
post your wallet. i will send you ZLD and then we will talk Smiley
Do you give out coins to everyone? If you have such an opportunity, please send it to me too!
My wallet: f4454cefd6f19693
Thank you!
Creator of Zold
Hey all, good news. We raised our selling limits. Now anyone can sell ZLD with these limitations: 128/1024/2048. This mean, no more than 128 ZLD per day, no more than 1024 ZLD per week, and no more than 2048 ZLD per month.
Creator of Zold
We published a list of all biggest Zold wallets/hodlers: https://wts.zold.io/payables
Creator of Zold
will you somehow promote your new app before and after release?

That's a good question. We will think about it.
will you somehow promote your new app before and after release?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I can’t say anything about the application IOS, because I haven’t tried it myself yet, but for security it should be higher than the android platform

We will have both, iOS and Android.
But before developing an application for both platforms, you need to think more about advertising.
Creator of Zold
Check our new investment/profit calculator: https://wts.zold.io/quick
Creator of Zold
Will you be organizing some kind of fundraising? Why your token will cost big amount $?

We are in the process of raising VC money: http://papers.zold.io/offer.pdf
Creator of Zold
Just published a short video explaining how deployment should be done in mobile apps (addressing to all our contributors): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Hv-TC0JHc
so i guess there will a beta version which we can test?

Not yet, but they will show up in the next few days, I believe...
Pages:
Jump to: