Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 54. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
What do you need an exchange for? To buy ZLD? You can do it at wts.zold.io. To sell ZLD? You can do it at wts.zold.io. What else do you need an exchange for?
Just the ability to buy or sell a little. The listing on the exchange gives the trading volume, increases the liquidity of the coin, makes the coin known. That is why everyone is trying to get on the top exchanges.
Activity: 84
You are about to release a web wallet! Will also need to register for users there?
Activity: 84
the whole idea of anonymity at the internet is better for everyone, especially for criminals. making an instrument which can be used for both good and bad purposes sounds a bit concerning. moreover it’s not possible to control it.
I do not think that anonymity is necessary for criminals. People for many reasons want to remain anonymous. And not necessarily that they are doing something bad or illegal.

Yes, here in general, crime does not play any role, let's say just the investor himself does not want to know about him and ask him a lot of questions
Today, anonymity is becoming increasingly popular. Most people do not want to open their data on the Internet. I was surprised to see the mandatory registration when downloading the wallet.
Activity: 252
It would be great to have such calculations, but I think it will be very difficult to do. There are a lot of options with the equipment of the VPS and hence there will be a huge difference in the profitability of the node.
it is clear that it is almost impossible to describe all the variants of the server hardware or VPS, but it would be nice to make at least the main options.
For example, a processor i5 + 4 gig of RAM or a processor i7 + 8 gig of RAM.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
How do I get some zold on my wallet? First time user. Seems very interesting.

Post your wallet ID here, we will send you some zents.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
By the way, speaking about advertising the project, where would you recommend us to do that? Can you guys suggest a few most effective channels for our project?
I think that it is enough to analyze the top 10 crypto channels on YouTube and try to contact bloggers.
Creator of Zold
Our front page got a small facelift: http://www.zold.io/ Now it has the graph right there.
Creator of Zold
By the way, speaking about advertising the project, where would you recommend us to do that? Can you guys suggest a few most effective channels for our project?
Activity: 140
It needs a lot of effort to make sure that as many people as possible know about you, you cannot do without good advertising. Wink
So I think that no matter how promising and unique the project is, the ZOLD project is really interesting and unusual, but you cannot get away without a large-scale advertising campaign.
I think that when the project team finishes its main work, they will definitely begin to advertise their project among the crypto community. At the moment, the team needs to focus on development.
Creator of Zold
Your position is clear. But how then can the coin become popular and in demand in the crypto community? without listing on exchanges, it seems to me that the project has no future ...
There is no way for the project to go from listing on exchanges ... sooner or later, the team will come to the need to take this step.

Obviously, it will happen ... when exchanges will be ready to list us. It's not that easy, since we are not Blockchain. They will have to implement a custom integration adapter on their side. We will be glad to help, but still ... it's some work.
Creator of Zold
The USD-to-ZLD rate over the last 6 weeks (in $):

Coin ZOLD is closely related to the Bitcoin course. I think that this is why we are seeing this growth lately.

Yes, exactly, that's the reason. The growth of ZLD by itself is in this graph:

It's in 1000x of satoshi per ZLD.
Activity: 140
The USD-to-ZLD rate over the last 6 weeks (in $):

Coin ZOLD is closely related to the Bitcoin course. I think that this is why we are seeing this growth lately.
Activity: 210
Your position is clear. But how then can the coin become popular and in demand in the crypto community? without listing on exchanges, it seems to me that the project has no future ...
There is no way for the project to go from listing on exchanges ... sooner or later, the team will come to the need to take this step.
Activity: 182
Not. Here is another. This is more like mining at the CPU. If we consider investing, and not launching a node, then ZOLD also has its own opportunities for making a profit.
I would not call this mining on the CPU ... this is not like the launch of the masternodes, nor on the CPU mining ... this is a kind of hybrid.
Creator of Zold
The team has a really interesting and informative blog. I also subscribe to them and periodically read articles. They have a fresh look at their project and the situation in the crypto industry.

You may also like my personal blog: https://www.yegor256.com

And my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/yegor256?sub_confirmation=1
Activity: 56
I agree with you that in today's market there are mostly scammers ... but there are certainly unique and promising projects. They are few but they are. For example, I sincerely believe that your project is something special. this is not flattery.

Glad to here. Here is how you can your money where you mouth is: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html
Thanks for the link to the article. Quite interesting calculations and in general your blog.zold.io is very interesting!
The team has a really interesting and informative blog. I also subscribe to them and periodically read articles. They have a fresh look at their project and the situation in the crypto industry.

send me your ZLD wallet i will send you 10ZLD.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I agree with you that in today's market there are mostly scammers ... but there are certainly unique and promising projects. They are few but they are. For example, I sincerely believe that your project is something special. this is not flattery.

Glad to here. Here is how you can your money where you mouth is: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html
Thanks for the link to the article. Quite interesting calculations and in general your blog.zold.io is very interesting!
Activity: 56
Token stability is good, people just know what they are paying for and the fact that tomorrow it will not cost a penny

Zold is supported by the funds we accumulate by doing business in Zerocracy. So, it may technically drop down to a penny, but that will mean that Zerocracy is out of business. This won't happen just because of some market fluctuations.
If your token drops to zero, what will you do? Have a backup plan?

how can it drop to zero? dropping to zero means the whole Zerocracy is out of business, like Yegor just said.
ZLD just measures the growth of Zerocracy.
Creator of Zold
We will grow cocoa beans.
Cocoa beans are not an option at all) there must be a backup plan, although the idea is creative Grin

There is no Plan B. We will win. Check this blog post about our global mission: https://blog.zold.io/2018/07/08/mission.html
Creator of Zold
In the future, when expanding your project, will it be necessary to verify users or is everything completely anonymous?

We aim at full anonymity. No IP tracking at all.
Pages:
Jump to: