Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 50. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
But this is a serious change. I think that not all ordinary users have gitHub accounts. But almost everyone has a mobile phone.

That's why the change. Now anyone can use the WTS system (web wallets).
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Hey, anyone can login now with just mobile phone. GitHub is not mandatory. Also, you can send payments to mobile phone, not only to Zold wallet IDs or GitHub names.
But this is a serious change. I think that not all ordinary users have gitHub accounts. But almost everyone has a mobile phone.
Activity: 112
It seems to me that the coin ZOLD has everything to provide the world with a new payment service. This coin is fast and reliable. What else is needed for success?
For success, you need to constantly develop the project, make useful updates and scale up in the form of advertising, then there will be a good result.
Activity: 182
ZloiRediska did you receive your promised 10 coins? Can they really make such presents here? I would also really like to get coins ... what do I need to do for this?  Huh
I got coins. Only not 10, and 5 coins. But I'm still very pleased. I am also grateful for this small gift.

it will cost Ferrari very soon Smiley so let's see

How much would you be willing to bet on your opinion that you can afford Ferarris with this coin very soon?
To allow such a machine, the token should simply become at an unreal price on the market, which is a very small chance among all the competitors and there is no growth, time will tell
Activity: 210
It seems to me that the coin ZOLD has everything to provide the world with a new payment service. This coin is fast and reliable. What else is needed for success?
ZLD has no plans to fall. We are not interested in UP/DOWN trading. We want money to only go one way.
the market began to show signs of growth. I think that you came out on time with your release of the project. I hope that your ZOLD project will be successful!
We were promised that the price for this token will be stable and you can buy it, however, that the growth depends on Bitcoin itself
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
ZloiRediska did you receive your promised 10 coins? Can they really make such presents here? I would also really like to get coins ... what do I need to do for this?  Huh
I got coins. Only not 10, and 5 coins. But I'm still very pleased. I am also grateful for this small gift.

How much would you be willing to bet on your opinion that you can afford Ferarris with this coin very soon?
Creator of Zold
Hey, anyone can login now with just mobile phone. GitHub is not mandatory. Also, you can send payments to mobile phone, not only to Zold wallet IDs or GitHub names.
Activity: 182
Hey all, we need your GitHub stars. Go to this page: https://github.com/zold-io/zold/stargazers And give us your star!

Each star helps the project!
Yes, my captain! Of course we will do it! I hope that our voices will help to make the ZOLD project more popular!
we will vote with the hope that in the future it will be even more popular than it is now and of course new users will come
Activity: 84
Hey all, we need your GitHub stars. Go to this page: https://github.com/zold-io/zold/stargazers And give us your star!

Yes, my captain! Of course we will do it! I hope that our voices will help to make the ZOLD project more popular!
ZLD has no plans to fall. We are not interested in UP/DOWN trading. We want money to only go one way.
the market began to show signs of growth. I think that you came out on time with your release of the project. I hope that your ZOLD project will be successful!
Creator of Zold
I don’t know, I personally don’t like Ripple because he almost never has growth, they are traded, of course, but not as more popular tokens
Is this Ripple no growth Huh Ripple is famous for its penchant for pumps. Ripple can grow more than other assets but also can fall more than other assets ...
I hope that ZOLD will be more stable in this matter.

Activity: 140
I don’t know, I personally don’t like Ripple because he almost never has growth, they are traded, of course, but not as more popular tokens
Is this Ripple no growth Huh Ripple is famous for its penchant for pumps. Ripple can grow more than other assets but also can fall more than other assets ...
I hope that ZOLD will be more stable in this matter.
Creator of Zold

Creator of Zold
A few volunteers are actively working on Zold mobile wallets. We may see a few of them in Apple Store and Google Store very soon. Stay tuned!
Activity: 56
Merit: 2

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Post your wallet ID here, we will send you some zents.
What you need to do to get some coins? I would not give up the opportunity to earn a little ZOLD coins.
It would be nice to see bounty or airdrop. It would be a great chance to get some ZOLD coins.

there wont be any airdrop. ZLD is tied to BTC and costs real money. this is not a scam project. sorry, sir Smiley
Activity: 168
Post your wallet ID here, we will send you some zents.
What you need to do to get some coins? I would not give up the opportunity to earn a little ZOLD coins.
It would be nice to see bounty or airdrop. It would be a great chance to get some ZOLD coins.
ZloiRediska did you receive your promised 10 coins? Can they really make such presents here? I would also really like to get coins ... what do I need to do for this?  Huh

just post your wallet here Smiley
and join telegram chat http://t.me/zold_io
Pages:
Jump to: