Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 65. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
The price seems expensive at the moment, but later we will remember this price as the minimum and regret not having bought the coin.

The price goes 4% up every month, as promised by Zerocracy. Read more about it here: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
1 dollar each is quite excpencive to me, they are many valid project very cheap , why should i pay 1 dollar , it seems more an ico than free coin!

Because you will get $1.4 back, in less than a year: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html
Cmon guys that is not the point who is going to pay 1 dollar each coin today? you can say what you want, today project should be free .
On the one hand, yes, the price is expensive, but maybe it's worth it? maybe in the future the token will be much more expensive and it will be profitable to sell it
The price seems expensive at the moment, but later we will remember this price as the minimum and regret not having bought the coin.
Creator of Zold
We realize that and that's why we need your help!
This ZOLD project does not leave anyone indifferent. It seems to me that you managed to do something really unusual and very promising!

If you think so, convert your BTC to ZLD. Words are cheap. We want to see your money!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
We realize that and that's why we need your help!
This ZOLD project does not leave anyone indifferent. It seems to me that you managed to do something really unusual and very promising!
Activity: 252
guys, I am personally paying ZLD for running nodes. for details join http://t.me/zold_io
ZLD can be easily exchanged to BTC.
So you earn ZLD coins on servers whose rent you pay in ZLD coins? Cool!
Creator of Zold
Why is the coin ZOLD worth exactly 1 dollar, and not for example 2 or 5 dollars?

Because this is how we decided it. And we have enough money to support this decision. We don't have enough to support $2 or $5. We have just enough to support $1. Well, it's 0.00026 BTC, to be precise. It is $0.94 at the moment.
Creator of Zold
Hey all, I just published a regular weekly update about our progress in Zerocracy and Zold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a319X7fog1c You may want to watch it all, to see how we are moving forward with our projects. Stay tuned, more progress is coming soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Keep in mind that ZOLD is not a coin without value, like many other coins (including Bitcoin). ZOLD, right from the start, has a very well defined value and we guarantee. Thus, for us, distributing ZOLD coins would be direct monetary losses.
Why is the coin ZOLD worth exactly 1 dollar, and not for example 2 or 5 dollars?
Creator of Zold
Firstly, it is very "weak", and secondly, if you start using the "free" VPS from Amazon, after 2 or 3 months they will start to write off money from your card for overcapacity. So it is better to immediately run node ZOLD on a normal paid server.
You're right. I probably will. Only I want to wait for the wallet for Windows to exit and then launch my ZOLD node. I do not know how to use Linux.

I believe it does work for Windows, but may have some issues. You are welcome to experiment and tell us what doesn't work. Just report any bugs you find to our GitHub repository and we will try to fix them: https://github.com/zold-io/zold. You will seriously help the project if you do that.
Activity: 126
Firstly, it is very "weak", and secondly, if you start using the "free" VPS from Amazon, after 2 or 3 months they will start to write off money from your card for overcapacity. So it is better to immediately run node ZOLD on a normal paid server.
You're right. I probably will. Only I want to wait for the wallet for Windows to exit and then launch my ZOLD node. I do not know how to use Linux.
Activity: 126
Are there any who run their ZOLD-node here? Can you say what about the profit from the launch node? Is there an economic sense to get involved in all this?
I think that such calculations are difficult to provide ... a lot depends on the technical characteristics of the equipment on which the node will be installed. And also from the network load at this time.
Creator of Zold
Cmon guys that is not the point who is going to pay 1 dollar each coin today? you can say what you want, today project should be free .
I would like to see the ZOLD coin on the exchange. I think that those who mine the coin on their computers or rented VPS would be happy to take profits. And we would have bought with pleasure from them for much less money than 1 dollar.

Why would they sell for less if they can sell in WTS for 0.00026 BTC?
Activity: 84
I would like to see the ZOLD coin on the exchange. I think that those who mine the coin on their computers or rented VPS would be happy to take profits. And we would have bought with pleasure from them for much less money than 1 dollar.
Creator of Zold
Sorry you are right. Today, marketing plays a more important role than technology. And this is not only in the crypto industry.
Project ZOLD also needs to be stepped up in marketing promotion. I would recommend holding a bounty on the forum, for example, setting a reward for signature. This would attract a lot of new people to the project.

Keep in mind that ZOLD is not a coin without value, like many other coins (including Bitcoin). ZOLD, right from the start, has a very well defined value and we guarantee. Thus, for us, distributing ZOLD coins would be direct monetary losses.
Activity: 168
Sorry you are right. Today, marketing plays a more important role than technology. And this is not only in the crypto industry.
Project ZOLD also needs to be stepped up in marketing promotion. I would recommend holding a bounty on the forum, for example, setting a reward for signature. This would attract a lot of new people to the project.
Activity: 140
Competition in the crypto industry is very high. And very often not those projects that have a unique technology win, but those projects that have good marketing!
Creator of Zold
What can you provide for a wide range of users? Your project is designed specifically to encourage the work of developers, no more, no less  Smiley

ZOLD is fast and cheap. Way faster than any other cryptocurrency, check this: https://blog.zold.io/2018/07/30/how-fast-is-zold.html
Creator of Zold
And why when you try to install a wallet, does it necessarily bind to the Githab account? I have not seen this in any project ...

That's the way we work. ZOLD is created for and by programmers. Most programmers are in GitHub anyway. So, it won't be a problem. If you don't have an account there, just create it, it's a one-minute operation.
Activity: 210
And why when you try to install a wallet, does it necessarily bind to the Githab account? I have not seen this in any project ...
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
All coins are in my hands (92%) and in the hands of Zerocracy (8%) at the moment. Only 130,000 zolds were issued and distributed. The rest is still on hold.
Are you not afraid that many investors may be frightened by such a large percentage of the concentration of coins in your hands? This is against the principles of decentralization.
Watch this video about decentralization, it answers your question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lr0cFhwE6M
Thanks for the link to the video on YouTube. The video is certainly useful and interesting. But some questions I think many still have ...
Certainly the video is very informative and gives answers to most questions. but this project is quite unique and not similar to other crypto projects ... so there is still a lot of incomprehensible. It takes time to figure everything out.

yeah. and you can ask any!
moreover, join our telegram group http://t.me/zold_io
Pages:
Jump to: