Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 62. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Today, all indicators show market growth. almost all cryptocurrencies grow. What is the situation with your ZOLD coin? Is its price still fixed?

We grow together with BTC.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Why would they sell for less if they can sell in WTS for 0.00026 BTC?
Today, all indicators show market growth. almost all cryptocurrencies grow. What is the situation with your ZOLD coin? Is its price still fixed?
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
those who register at WTS. PLEASE SAVE YOUR KEYGAP!
without keygap all ZLD will be lost forever and we won't be able to do anything about it.
Creator of Zold
How is the wallet universal for both Windows and Linux? Need to install any special extra software? Sorry if my question seems silly to you ...

It's in Ruby, which is a cross-platform language.
Activity: 126
I believe it does work for Windows, but may have some issues. You are welcome to experiment and tell us what doesn't work. Just report any bugs you find to our GitHub repository and we will try to fix them: https://github.com/zold-io/zold. You will seriously help the project if you do that.
How is the wallet universal for both Windows and Linux? Need to install any special extra software? Sorry if my question seems silly to you ...
Activity: 252
This ZOLD project does not leave anyone indifferent. It seems to me that you managed to do something really unusual and very promising!
I would like to hope that this project will be able to solve a number of problems that are present in today's crypto market. Perhaps it is due to its extraordinary concept and uniqueness.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Hey all, I just published a regular weekly update about our progress in Zerocracy and Zold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a319X7fog1c You may want to watch it all, to see how we are moving forward with our projects. Stay tuned, more progress is coming soon.
It is nice to see how Project ZOLD is constantly being improved and developed! This suggests that the developers work a lot on the project.
Activity: 126
100 dollars is the minimum contribution to start working? if I understand correctly, you will need to try, the amount is small

There is no minimum. Start with $5 and see how it goes. It's fast and easy. Just send us your BTC and get ZLD. Play with them and HODL for a white. More about it here: https://blog.zold.io/2018/12/09/btc-to-zld.html
Hmm, 5$, since the amount is minimal today, it is very interesting, you will need to check how it works, and how you were able to implement all this
Creator of Zold
100 dollars is the minimum contribution to start working? if I understand correctly, you will need to try, the amount is small

There is no minimum. Start with $5 and see how it goes. It's fast and easy. Just send us your BTC and get ZLD. Play with them and HODL for a white. More about it here: https://blog.zold.io/2018/12/09/btc-to-zld.html
Creator of Zold
It's not a problem. But this authorization identifies users. I think that many investors do not go to show your account on GitHub in order to simply install the wallet.

What is the difference: 1) we register an account for you, or 2) GitHub? In any case you will have to provide your email and password to someone, right? But GitHub knows how to do it right and much better than us. They have Two-Factor Authentication and many other great security features. What's the point of re-implementing them in Zold?
Activity: 182
I am still thinking about investing in your project. But I'm afraid to take a chance. I really like what you do. but I’ve been wrong several times already and I’m afraid to make a mistake again ... for the time being I will be watching your project.

You better start with $100 and see how it goes. If everything will work as promised, you will tell everybody that we are great. If not, you will be able to prove us wrong. In any case, you will do good, either for yourself or for the entire community.
Activity: 210
That's the way we work. ZOLD is created for and by programmers. Most programmers are in GitHub anyway. So, it won't be a problem. If you don't have an account there, just create it, it's a one-minute operation.
It's not a problem. But this authorization identifies users. I think that many investors do not go to show your account on GitHub in order to simply install the wallet.
The whole thing is anonymity, all investors love their identity to be not disclosed, although, apart from yourself after registration, they will not know about it logically Cool
Activity: 210
That's the way we work. ZOLD is created for and by programmers. Most programmers are in GitHub anyway. So, it won't be a problem. If you don't have an account there, just create it, it's a one-minute operation.
Creator of Zold
I am still thinking about investing in your project. But I'm afraid to take a chance. I really like what you do. but I’ve been wrong several times already and I’m afraid to make a mistake again ... for the time being I will be watching your project.

You better start with $100 and see how it goes. If everything will work as promised, you will tell everybody that we are great. If not, you will be able to prove us wrong. In any case, you will do good, either for yourself or for the entire community.
but this project is quite unique and not similar to other crypto projects ... so there is still a lot of incomprehensible. It takes time to figure everything out.
I really want to say that the ZOLD project looks unique. And the more I delve and understand the more surprised I am.
There is even minimal uniqueness in the fact that there is no blockchain system here, now it is used everywhere in the cryptocurrency world, and here it is not, and rightly so, something new on the market
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
We realize that and that's why we need your help!
This ZOLD project does not leave anyone indifferent. It seems to me that you managed to do something really unusual and very promising!
If you think so, convert your BTC to ZLD. Words are cheap. We want to see your money!

how much would you invest? )
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
but this project is quite unique and not similar to other crypto projects ... so there is still a lot of incomprehensible. It takes time to figure everything out.
I really want to say that the ZOLD project looks unique. And the more I delve and understand the more surprised I am.
If you think so, convert your BTC to ZLD. Words are cheap. We want to see your money!
We will wait for positive feedback from customers who have launched your node on their PC, and then you can already think about your own investments
Activity: 98
Keep in mind that ZOLD is not a coin without value, like many other coins (including Bitcoin). ZOLD, right from the start, has a very well defined value and we guarantee. Thus, for us, distributing ZOLD coins would be direct monetary losses.
Pretty original concept ... I would even say too original ...
I understand you yourself set the price for your coin and sell and buy it for this value? You must have a good financial reserve.

every ZLD is backed by real Bitcoin. think of a 100% gold-backed currencies. it's the same. the bitcoin wallet is public so the system if fully transparent
In fact, to have this project, even anyone in the field of cryptocurrency needs good finance to support projects, and the project ZOLD is very good in this matter.
Pages:
Jump to: