Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 64. (Read 8999 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
So sad... Sure, I have Linux on several PCs, but... Could you indicate this in the project description?

What will we do with my issue at GitHub?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Windows 7 x64, Ruby+Devkit 2.6.1-1 (x64).

It's a known problem, we don't work with Windows at the moment, only Linux/FreeBSD/Mac. We are working on it...
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

To get a wallet online and start receiving and sending ZLD payments, go here.

To host a node and earn hosting bonuses (in lieu of "mining"), read this manual.

The problem from the beginning while installing a gem:

But even without those two flags (none of which worked) I get this error during installation:

Windows 7 x64, Ruby+Devkit 2.6.1-1 (x64).
Creator of Zold
Well, you have a very high price for a token, I would say, not small, not everyone will be able to buy it in large quantities, but there will definitely be such

How can you tell whether it's high or low? It is calculated in relation to the amount of BTC reserves we have at the moment. Check this fin model description: http://papers.zold.io/fin-model.pdf
Creator of Zold
Then the team will not be able to collect such a budget as it is conceived, a lot of people will use the free subscription and it is logical to give them tokens for rank, but as an option very well

That's correct.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Sorry you are right. Today, marketing plays a more important role than technology. And this is not only in the crypto industry.
Project ZOLD also needs to be stepped up in marketing promotion. I would recommend holding a bounty on the forum, for example, setting a reward for signature. This would attract a lot of new people to the project.
Then the team will not be able to collect such a budget as it is conceived, a lot of people will use the free subscription and it is logical to give them tokens for rank, but as an option very well
Activity: 112
Sorry you are right. Today, marketing plays a more important role than technology. And this is not only in the crypto industry.
Project ZOLD also needs to be stepped up in marketing promotion. I would recommend holding a bounty on the forum, for example, setting a reward for signature. This would attract a lot of new people to the project.

Keep in mind that ZOLD is not a coin without value, like many other coins (including Bitcoin). ZOLD, right from the start, has a very well defined value and we guarantee. Thus, for us, distributing ZOLD coins would be direct monetary losses.
Well, you have a very high price for a token, I would say, not small, not everyone will be able to buy it in large quantities, but there will definitely be such
Activity: 238
Projects that are engaged in the development and implementation of innovation is not enough. Therefore, anyone versed in this industry will certainly pay attention to project ZOLD. Basically, all projects on the market are "empty."
It’s not that empty, there’s just nothing really new, no info, all the old people on the market hold a position, maybe this project will be able to show us something new.
Everyone is trying, working, announcing something, but nobody has a completely finished product (I don’t know this).
Now there are very few completed projects until the very end, I think according to statistics, out of 10 pieces, only 1 winner will come out
So you get everything and you are on the right track, now it’s generally difficult to survive and trade in such a market

We will survive because our market is not the market of cryptocurrencies. Our market is the market of software development, check this memorandum: http://papers.zold.io/green-paper.pdf
So you have chosen the right market and directions, now all those who are connected with cryptocurrency are not in the best position
Creator of Zold
So you get everything and you are on the right track, now it’s generally difficult to survive and trade in such a market

We will survive because our market is not the market of cryptocurrencies. Our market is the market of software development, check this memorandum: http://papers.zold.io/green-paper.pdf
Activity: 126
The fact that the code ZOLD came up with the developers from scratch and not another fork or a clone of other coins is certainly great. I also decided to monitor the development of this project.
This certainly gives importance to this project. The presence of its own unique code, this at least means that the ZOLD project is developing its own and not just engaged in the collection of funds from naive and inexperienced investors.
Projects that are engaged in the development and implementation of innovation is not enough. Therefore, anyone versed in this industry will certainly pay attention to project ZOLD. Basically, all projects on the market are "empty."
But in any case there are projects on the market with which you can cooperate by concluding contracts, not everything is as bad now as it may seem
Everyone is trying, working, announcing something, but nobody has a completely finished product (I don’t know this).

ZOLD is not a completely finished product too. We have a lot of work to do in the future, you can see our technical Roadmap: https://blog.zold.io/roadmap.html But we are in LIVE mode since July 2018 and managed to process over 20,000 transactions up to date via over 3,000 wallets.
Creator of Zold

ZOLD is not a completely finished product too. We have a lot of work to do in the future, you can see our technical Roadmap: https://blog.zold.io/roadmap.html But we are in LIVE mode since July 2018 and managed to process over 20,000 transactions up to date via over 3,000 wallets.
Activity: 84
It’s not that empty, there’s just nothing really new, no info, all the old people on the market hold a position, maybe this project will be able to show us something new.
The fact that the code ZOLD came up with the developers from scratch and not another fork or a clone of other coins is certainly great. I also decided to monitor the development of this project.
This certainly gives importance to this project. The presence of its own unique code, this at least means that the ZOLD project is developing its own and not just engaged in the collection of funds from naive and inexperienced investors.
Creator of Zold

Speaking about development, we will appreciate if you guys give us some GitHub stars here: https://github.com/zold-io/zold/stars
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Activity: 196
1 dollar each is quite excpencive to me, they are many valid project very cheap , why should i pay 1 dollar , it seems more an ico than free coin!

Because you will get $1.4 back, in less than a year: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html
Cmon guys that is not the point who is going to pay 1 dollar each coin today? you can say what you want, today project should be free .
On the one hand, yes, the price is expensive, but maybe it's worth it? maybe in the future the token will be much more expensive and it will be profitable to sell it
The price seems expensive at the moment, but later we will remember this price as the minimum and regret not having bought the coin.
Well, in fact, yes, I believe that a great price, but it does not depend on the people themselves who are here, but on the line from the team, perhaps they will lower it later
Activity: 84
The price seems expensive at the moment, but later we will remember this price as the minimum and regret not having bought the coin.

The price goes 4% up every month, as promised by Zerocracy. Read more about it here: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html
Thanks for the link. Familiarized, very useful information. Previously did not know about it.
Activity: 210

The price goes 4% up every month, as promised by Zerocracy. Read more about it here: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/16/make-me-rich.html
So now people have the opportunity, as long as there is no growth of a token to buy it at a good price and hold
Pages:
Jump to: