Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 60. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Do you plan to continue to make the investment yield calculator? very useful thing actually
Activity: 126
How is the wallet universal for both Windows and Linux? Need to install any special extra software? Sorry if my question seems silly to you ...
It's in Ruby, which is a cross-platform language.
I never used Ruby. And I do not even know what it is. Do you have a simple GUI wallet? Is this in your plans?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
We grow together with BTC.
Many believe that, theoretically, in the future, Bitcoin can cost from a few hundred thousand dollars to 1 million. Although today it seems unrealistic numbers. How much do you see the price for your ZOLD coin in 1 year or 3 years? What is the objective price in your opinion?

It is connected to BTC now. Thus, if BTC grows, ZLD also grows, and the other way around.
Activity: 210
We will wait for positive feedback from customers who have launched your node on their PC, and then you can already think about your own investments
I asked the owners of the nodes to share information about profitability, but so far no one wants to tell the details.
Profitability of what, after investing money and running the node? if you are talking about this, then yes, it’s interesting, but in general, as an option, add a profitability calculator
Activity: 84
We grow together with BTC.
Many believe that, theoretically, in the future, Bitcoin can cost from a few hundred thousand dollars to 1 million. Although today it seems unrealistic numbers. How much do you see the price for your ZOLD coin in 1 year or 3 years? What is the objective price in your opinion?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi there!
What will happen in case of loss BTC wallet of project?
Physical loss or hackers attack....
Is there protection mechanism?
Thanks!

i think that every project like this has its own protection mechanism, it is necessary. who knows what will happen tomorrow?
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
We will wait for positive feedback from customers who have launched your node on their PC, and then you can already think about your own investments
I asked the owners of the nodes to share information about profitability, but so far no one wants to tell the details.

you can see everything for yourself here https://papers.zold.io/fin-model.png
moreover the rate grows permanently. it was $0.86, now it's $0.94
if you pay attention to the document i posted above, you would see that the rate can never go down. technically.
Activity: 98
Hi there!
Thanks!

good question
Activity: 127
Hi there!
Thanks!
Activity: 112
Sorry you are right. Today, marketing plays a more important role than technology. And this is not only in the crypto industry.
Project ZOLD also needs to be stepped up in marketing promotion. I would recommend holding a bounty on the forum, for example, setting a reward for signature. This would attract a lot of new people to the project.
This topic has already been discussed many times. I think the project developers will come to this. Just not all at once. The main thing is the development and it takes a lot of time. And then the advertisement of the finished product does not take long))).
The development of any project takes a lot of time, it was always like that, because you need to make a quality product, and the advertisement itself must be targeted.
Sorry you are right. Today, marketing plays a more important role than technology. And this is not only in the crypto industry.
Project ZOLD also needs to be stepped up in marketing promotion. I would recommend holding a bounty on the forum, for example, setting a reward for signature. This would attract a lot of new people to the project.
This topic has already been discussed many times. I think the project developers will come to this. Just not all at once. The main thing is the development and it takes a lot of time. And then the advertisement of the finished product does not take long))).

everybody likes the project. i think it's time to buy your first $5 with BTC guys Smiley
Activity: 140
Activity: 182
The first time I come across this. I’m certainly not a programmer, but a simple user, but still I’ve never heard of Ruby. Again, this confirms the uniqueness of this coin!

ruby is a quite popular, think that not only Zold works on this language.

ruby was used because it is a very simple language.
as mentioned in original post there will be a lot of developments in different languages.
for example right now it's being written in Python.
Python programming language is very popular and a lot of programs are written on it, the developers have chosen correctly, it is simple but reliable code
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I would like to hope that this project will be able to solve a number of problems that are present in today's crypto market. Perhaps it is due to its extraordinary concept and uniqueness.
I would like to believe in it. The cryptomarket need a new fresh breath that can bring the cryptoindustry back to life. Maybe this ZOLD project can do it?
The first time I come across this. I’m certainly not a programmer, but a simple user, but still I’ve never heard of Ruby. Again, this confirms the uniqueness of this coin!

ruby was used because it is a very simple language.
as mentioned in original post there will be a lot of developments in different languages.
for example right now it's being written in Python.
Activity: 19

Activity: 196
Do you have fees successfully? could do on the site or announce here how much finance has already been collected and how much is still needed before the final result
What do you have in mind? This is not carried out by ICO. You are obviously confused ... This is a classic crypto project, without presales or ICO.
In this project, everyone invests for himself buying tokens, then everyone decides how much is needed, because the minimum amount of 5 bucks, ICO here and not
Activity: 168
Do you have fees successfully? could do on the site or announce here how much finance has already been collected and how much is still needed before the final result
What do you have in mind? This is not carried out by ICO. You are obviously confused ... This is a classic crypto project, without presales or ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Pretty original concept ... I would even say too original ...
I understand you yourself set the price for your coin and sell and buy it for this value? You must have a good financial reserve.
The team responded here in the thread that they have large enough stocks of finance to keep the dollar rate of 1 dollar. They are ready to buy out coins from users at this price.

Yes, indeed, we are ready to buy your ZLD back at any moment.
Pages:
Jump to: