Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 9. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How can I exchange zold to fiat? Any exchanges? Maybe some contacts? I can see only ZLD/BTC exchange option.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. !!!
I may help you with JavaScript development, ping me.

I'm following Zold project since it's earyl days and I have to say that it has a lot of potential. I'm not sure though what will be the larger use case, asied from Zerocracy.

The real use case of any cryptocurrency now is dark market and speculations. There is nothing else. Unfortunately.

You just give us some time. Yes, currently, the only or the main application of any crypto, including Bitcoin, is dark business. But eventually, when faster solutions will show up (like ZOLD), we will start using digital money insteda of dollars. We are USIGN PayPal now, don't we? We are using Visa and MasterCard, don't we. This is digital money too. Why can't we do the same with Bitcoin or Zold?

This is exactly my point, thanks!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

I'm following Zold project since it's earyl days and I have to say that it has a lot of potential. I'm not sure though what will be the larger use case, asied from Zerocracy.

The real use case of any cryptocurrency now is dark market and speculations. There is nothing else. Unfortunately.

You just give us some time. Yes, currently, the only or the main application of any crypto, including Bitcoin, is dark business. But eventually, when faster solutions will show up (like ZOLD), we will start using digital money insteda of dollars. We are USIGN PayPal now, don't we? We are using Visa and MasterCard, don't we. This is digital money too. Why can't we do the same with Bitcoin or Zold?
Activity: 36
Have you got any investment rounds?
I see you got pretty popular Twitter account. Do you participate in conferences? Meetings? Meetups? When and where can we see you in person?
Merit: 2
How does blockchain achieve decentralization? We are doing the same, but in a more light-weight way.

Most likely, you don't understand how Blockchain works and begins. Can you imagine a Blockchain YOUNG without centralization? It will be ruined by a simple 51% attack in a few hours.

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization 🤣🤣
Your technology is 100 timse faster than Blockchain. How can you prove this? Did you show someone this tech at conferences? Someone from companies like Visa saw this, Mastercard?

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
As far as I can understand from your whitepaper, you are not using Blockchain. What do you use than? Is it centralized then?

Any decentralized technology is centralized, to some extent Smiley
Creator of Zold

We are self-funded at the moment.
Creator of Zold
Are you interested in volunteers? I'm a Java programmer. I don't know Ruby as good as you MIGHT need, but I'm ready to learn. Please, text me if you are interested.

Well, I don't think we need Java developers... at the moment.
Will you distribute your TOKENS free? Your project is over a year and you still own all your digital assets. I think it's time to give us something.
Are you interested in volunteers? I'm a Java programmer. I don't know Ruby as good as you MIGHT need, but I'm ready to learn. Please, text me if you are interested.
Activity: 21
Merit: 2
What exchanges are you beined traded? Who are your investors?
As far as I can understand from your whitepaper, you are not using Blockchain. What do you use than? Is it centralized then?
Creator of Zold
If you are not listed anywhere, how to trade Zold? How to exchange? How does this work? Do I have to buy it from you? Is yes - is this all centralized?

At the moment you can find us only at AlterDice.com

We are planning to get listed at more exchanges, soon.
If you are not listed anywhere, how to trade Zold? How to exchange? How does this work? Do I have to buy it from you? Is yes - is this all centralized?
You are saying that your technology is faster than Blockchain 100 times. How can you prove that? Did you show this tech to someone at conferences? Did someone from companies like Visa, Mastercard see this?
How expensive should my hardware be in order to run a node? How much will I get per day, month? I see there are cheap and expensive servers. Would you recommend a hosting provider?
Pages:
Jump to: