Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 4. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Are there any books on programming and cryptocurrencies which you would like to recommend to read?

I don't know. If anyone knows, please post them here.

You might find this book interesting: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2H2sVzJ I read it a few months ago and found it interesting.

No MATTER how much marketing you put into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they are still not USEFUL for real business, simply because theri prices jump up and down every day.

Yes, the volatility of the crypto-market is very high, but this is only a matter of time. Give it a few more years and we will see much more stability. Don't you UNDERSTAND that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

Bitcoin is the futuer of this civilization 😄😄😄

I don't think Bitcoin or any other shitcoins have any future. They will die sooner or later because they are very expensive. Do you know how much I have to pay to send a few dollars via Bitcoin?
There is a new blog post of Yegor: https://www.yegor256.com/2019/09/03/injection-of-guilt.html

It strongly resonates with what I see in our team, unfortunately. I enjoy the blog, by the way Smiley This is how I found Zold.

They do this already. Check this video of Yegor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbONYCd5iUI

Buy a few ZLD coins and you help Zerocracy to grow. We bought 512 ZLD in February 2019, now it's 3x already!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do you really believe your Zold can COMPETE with Bitcoin? LMAO
2 billion totally and 1 BTC = 3487 ZLD, what the f thing!
LOL.
Crazy world with a non workable idea.

Non-workable idea is you Smiley You better read about Zold first before hitting "Enter."

Zold is a technology, not a shitcoin, where all that matters is the capacity and speculative interest.

It's so sad to see such stupid comments here.
Activity: 43
What is the price of Zold coin now?

I STILL don't understnad what makes this project special?

Are you a software developer?

I'm not sure you understand what decentralization means. WTF! Blockchain has no backbone and no central nodes, while you guys have master nodes, AFAIK. Where is the decentralization?

You most probably don't understand how Blockchain projects work and start. Can you imagine a young Bitcoin without any centralization? It will be ruined in a few hours by a simple 51% attack.

So, what is the point of decentralization than? 🙊🙊 Let's just create another Visa 😭😭😭

You don't understand the dynamics of a CRYPTO project. 🥶 Read this blog post: https://blog.zold.io/2018/12/27/masters-and-edges.html And wathc this video of Yegor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lr0cFhwE6M
There is a new blog post of Yegor: https://www.yegor256.com/2019/09/03/injection-of-guilt.html

It strongly resonates with what I see in our team, unfortunately. I enjoy the blog, by the way Smiley This is how I found Zold.
I've sent a few Zold PAYEMNTS today and they went through without any issues. Cool! I've been using the command line client, by the way.
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
LOL.
Crazy world with a non workable idea.
Why do you think we need a cryptocurrency without Blockchain? What is wrong about Blockchain? Everybody is using it. Why not?
Activity: 22
Do you need miners for your coin? I have a few servers available and can join your network. But I can't understand what is my incentive?
You are Proof-of-Work, right? How exactly does it work if you don't have Blockchain?
What is the price of Zold coin now?

I STILL don't understnad what makes this project special?

Are you a software developer?

I'm not sure you understand what decentralization means. WTF! Blockchain has no backbone and no central nodes, while you guys have master nodes, AFAIK. Where is the decentralization?

You most probably don't understand how Blockchain projects work and start. Can you imagine a young Bitcoin without any centralization? It will be ruined in a few hours by a simple 51% attack.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Is it a command-line cryptocurrency? First time seeing something like that. I'm amazed!
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Merit: 2
There is no Blockchain, as far as I understand, but how do you guarantee the SECURITY of data and how do you deal with the double-spending problem? Please, explain or point me to the right blog post of yours.
Merit: 2
I was watching your YouTube videos for the last few hours. You guys definitely know what you are doing. I wonder, what are the next steps for ZOLD. Can you elaborate on the future plans, please?
Are you interested in investors? We may consider your project for our next venture fund, but we need more information and a direct contact with your founders. Please send me a direct message if interested.
How can I exchange zold to fiat? Any exchanges? Maybe some contacts? I can see only ZLD/BTC exchange option.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. !!!

Since it's earyl days, I'm FOLLOWING Zold project and I must say it has a lot of potential. I'm not sure what the case will be, apart from Zerocracy.

The real use of any cryptocurrency is now dark market and speculations. Nothing else exists. Unfortunately.

You just give us some time. Yes, currently, the only or the main application of any crypto, including Bitcoin, is dark business. But eventually, when faster solutions will show up (like ZOLD), we will start using digital money instead of dollars. We are using PayPal now, don't we? We are using Visa and MasterCard, don't we. This is digital money too. Why can't we do the same with Bitcoin or Zold?
Pages:
Jump to: