Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 7. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I just started a node but it's not visible in your health page, why?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Do you have a discovery protocol documentation? How do you find new network nodes?
I'm tryign to start a node on my Ubuntu box. I can't figure out how to install Ruby and all the stuff you need. Do you have a help page for newbies?
Can I just buy 100 ZLD COINS with my credit card?
Merit: 2
How do you tackle old data's immutability? What if someone tries to modify data processed a month ago. What is going to happen?

Do you think Visa/MasterCard speed is possibel with a cryptocurrency?

To be honest, I don't think it's possible at all. Cryptocurrencies are distributed by design. They have to MAINTAIN their data on multiple servers, which means that they have to spend much more time to approve a transaction. They will never be as fast as centralized solutions.

But if transpactions confirmation process is postponed, like here in Zold or Lightning Network, the user may not need to wait for long. The confirmation time is not so important. What is important is the trust we put into the network.
How do you tackle old data's immutability? What if someone tries to modify data processed a month ago. What is going to happen?

To be honest, I don't think it's possible at all. Cryptocurrencies are distributed by design. They have to MAINTAIN their data on multiple servers, which means that they have to spend much more time to approve a transaction. They will never be as fast as centralized solutions.

Activity: 22
How can I invest in Zerocracy?
How do you handle old data's immutability? What if someone tries to modfiy data processed a month ago. What'll happen?
Can you discuss your consensus protocol more, please? How does it work precisely?

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. 😋😋

Bitcoin is just a softwaer product created by software enthusiasts. How can such a product replace hundred-year-old government organizations? Besides, it's slow.

Yes, Bitcoin is slow, this is one of its problems that the Lightning Network or ZLD will solve. I'm not sure how far this initiative will go, but it's promising.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Do you have a web wallet? Is it what wts.zold.io is for?

Yes, this is our web wallet management system: https://wts.zold.io
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Do you have a mobile wallet for Android?

We do have it, but it's still in beta testing. Contact us in Telegram and ask for it, you will get a link: https://t.me/zold_io
Do you have a mobile wallet for Android?
Do you have a web wallet? Is it what wts.zold.io is for?
Activity: 36
How do you guarantee the immutability of data?

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?

The market exceeds a single currency. Why do you think there are so many dollar, euro, Swiss fracn and so on? Because noboyd wants one group of people's monopoly. Diversity is needed. We need numeruos options.

We have Ethereum, Dash, Monero and so on. They all are basde on Blockchain, which is a proven technology, which works for many YEARS already. This project is doing something else, which means it's risyk and not proven.

This is true, but give it some time. Bitcoin was YOUNG ten years ago. Everybody was young some time ago 😄😄

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?

The market exceeds a single currency. Why do you think there are so many dollar, euro, Swiss fracn and so on? Because noboyd wants one group of people's monopoly. Diversity is needed. We need numeruos options.

We have Ethereum, Dash, Monero and so on. They all are basde on Blockchain, which is a proven technology, which works for many YEARS already. This project is doing something else, which means it's risyk and not proven.

How did you get listed at the AlterDice.com platform?
Pages:
Jump to: