Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 5. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How can I exchange zold to fiat? Any exchanges? Maybe some contacts? I can see only ZLD/BTC exchange option.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. !!!

Since it's earyl days, I'm FOLLOWING Zold project and I must say it has a lot of potential. I'm not sure what the case will be, apart from Zerocracy.

The real use of any cryptocurrency is now dark market and speculations. Nothing else exists. Unfortunately.
Are you planning to give away your ZOLD coins for free? I mean, where can I get it for free? I don't want to buy at the moment.

How can you expect a software project to run on a million devices? What's this craziness?  ⁇

Why not? Bitcoin has 10,000 nodes now and almost three million hardware modules for mining.

Where did you get the 3,000,000 number? WAT??

Calculate the curretn hash rate and divide it by the avergae ASIC speed. https://www.coindesk.com/bitmain-by-the-numbers-an-inside-look-at-a-bitcoin-mining-empire
Activity: 36
Are you planning to give away your ZOLD coins for free? I mean, where can I get it for free? I don't want to buy at the moment.

How can you expect a software project to run on a million devices? What's this craziness?  ⁇

Why not? Bitcoin has 10,000 nodes now and almost three million hardware modules for mining.

Where did you get the 3,000,000 number? WAT??

Activity: 36

Activity: 22
How can I invest in Zerocracy?

As a Bitcoin competitor, I'm not sure, but I love what these guys are doign in Zerocracy. My favortie blog post: https://www.yegor256.com/2015/10/06/how-to-be-good-office-slave.html. This office slavery thing is DEFINITELY a DECEASE of the Western modern world. If Zold COULD fix it, it would be awesome!

I'm an office slave and I feel good about it 😋😋😋

You are not the only one heh

As a Bitcoin competitor, I'm not sure, but I love what these guys are doign in Zerocracy. My favortie blog post: https://www.yegor256.com/2015/10/06/how-to-be-good-office-slave.html. This office slavery thing is DEFINITELY a DECEASE of the Western modern world. If Zold COULD fix it, it would be awesome!

I'm an office slave and I feel good about it 😋😋😋
Merit: 1

Activity: 56
Hey @yegor256 I've seen your article in CACM today. You are saying enthusiasm is bad. Isn't this Zold project a result of your personal enthusiasm? Smiley
And what’s the maximum of nodes your system can support? What does it depend on?

We are aiming at hundreds of thousands or even millions.

Read this: https://blog.zold.io/2018/07/30/how-fast-is-zold.html

How can you expect a million devices to run a software project? What sort of insanity is this?

I find Zold project technically very interesting. But my question is whether it plans to stay closely connected to Zerocracy or it is expected to REACH a larger market?

I believe that the plan is to make Zerocracy as larger the entire market of all programmers in the world Cheesy
What if it's not Blockchain? I couldn't understand. Cryptocurrency MEANS Blockchain?
How can I exchange zold to fiat? Any exchanges? Maybe some contacts? I can see only ZLD/BTC exchange option.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. !!!

Bitcoin is just a software product, which is created by a group of software enthusiasts. How can such a product replace government organizations, which are hundreds years old? Besides, it is SUPER slow.

Yes, Bitcoin is slow, this is one of its problems, which is going to be solved by the Lightning Network. There are also many cryptocurrencies, which are pretty fast, like ZLD.

It seems that the weakest part of this Zold project is the centralized distribution of coins. They pre-mined basically everything.

Just list the US government 😄😄😄

No, seriously, what's that? Why can't mine the coins freely?

Bitcoin is just a software product, which is created by a group of software enthusiasts. How can such a product replace government organizations, which are hundreds years old? Besides, it is SUPER slow.

Yes, Bitcoin is slow, this is one of its problems, which is going to be solved by the Lightning Network. There are also many cryptocurrencies, which are pretty fast, like ZLD.

It seems that the weakest part of this Zold project is the centralized distribution of coins. They pre-mined basically everything.

Just list the US government 😄😄😄
Activity: 21
What's the project's mission? Is it another shitcoin or something bigger inside?

What are the invoices you use in your web wallets? I can't really understand what they are for? Please, help me out to understand the concept.

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?

The market exceeds a single currency. Why do you think there are so many dollar, euro, Swiss fracn and so on? Because noboyd wants one group of people's monopoly. Diversity is needed. We need numeruos options.

We have Ethereum, Dash, Monero and so on. They all are basde on Blockchain, which is a proven technology, which works for many YEARS already. This project is doing something else, which means it's risyk and not proven.

This is true, but give it some time. Bitcoin was YOUNG ten years ago. Everybody was young some time ago 😄😄

Why this project was created? What is the business reason?

I ASKED myself the same question. This video can help you understand the business motivation of its creators: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9uBwMow0M

I saw that. My question, what's this coin's current business application? Who uses it and why?

I BELIEVE Zerocracy programmers are getting their salaries in Zold. Check their website: https://www.zerocracy.com
I see you have a SERVER network in your project, but can't understand what they're doing? What's your incentive?
Activity: 43
Need miners for your coin? I have a few servers and can join your network. But I can't undertsand my incentive?
Why Ruby? Is it fast enough for a cryptocurrency?

The rate of ZLD jumpled from $0.96 to over $3.00 in just six months. Why so?

This coin is hard-wired to Bitcoin. When Bitcoin moves, ZLD moves together with it.
Pages:
Jump to: