Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 8. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
What is the price of Zold coin now?

No matter how much promotion you put into Bitcoin, Zold, and other cryptocurrencies, they will still not be useful for real business, simply because their prices jump every day. They aren't consistent currencies. Speculations and trading are OK. We're using them for this. But true business? Forget it.

There may be volatility in the market, but it’s only a matter of time before they level out. Give it a few more years, and we will see much more stability. Don't you understand that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

I just don't see how that will ever HAPPEN because these digital assets are not regulated. They don't have any serious organizations behind them. We simply can't trust them!

Let's just wait and see what happens, but I'm confident it's here to stay.
What is the price of Zold coin now?

No matter how much promotion you put into Bitcoin, Zold, and other cryptocurrencies, they will still not be useful for real business, simply because their prices jump every day. They aren't consistent currencies. Speculations and trading are OK. We're using them for this. But true business? Forget it.

There may be volatility in the market, but it’s only a matter of time before they level out. Give it a few more years, and we will see much more stability. Don't you understand that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?
Activity: 42
Are there any books on programming and cryptocurrencies which you would like to recommend to read?

I don't know. If anyone knows, please post them here.

You might find this book interesting: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2H2sVzJ I read it a few months ago and found it interesting.

No MATTER how much marketing you put into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they are still not USEFUL for real business, simply because theri prices jump up and down every day.

Yes, the volatility of the crypto-market is very high, but this is only a matter of time. Give it a few more years and we will see much more stability. Don't you UNDERSTAND that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

I don't think this will ever happen because these digital assets are not regulated anyhow. They don't have any serious organizations behind them. We simply can't trust them!

Wait and see what happens. Meanwhile, I'd recommend investing in Bitcoin and some real ALTERNATIVE cryptocurrencies, not just Bitcoin clones. Example check zold.io.

Bitcoin is the new US dollar, without any doubts here! It will replace all other currencies and payment systems. Where do you think Zold will be?

Yeah, Bitcoin will replace dollar if it learns to process transactions fastre A payment I made two hours ago is not yet confirmed!

Maybe Bitcoin isn't the fastest solution at the moment, but there will be others much faster like zold.io
Merit: 0
Are there any books on programming and cryptocurrencies which you would like to recommend to read?

You might find this book interesting: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2H2sVzJ I read it a few months ago and found it interesting.

No MATTER how much marketing you put into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they are still not USEFUL for real business, simply because theri prices jump up and down every day.

Yes, the volatility of the crypto-market is very high, but this is only a matter of time. Give it a few more years and we will see much more stability. Don't you UNDERSTAND that their prices will be as reliable as dollars or euro?

I don't think this will ever happen because these digital assets are not regulated anyhow. They don't have any serious organizations behind them. We simply can't trust them!

Wait and see what happens. Meanwhile, I'd recommend investing in Bitcoin and some real ALTERNATIVE cryptocurrencies, not just Bitcoin clones. Example check zold.io.

Bitcoin is the new US dollar, without any doubts here! It will replace all other currencies and payment systems. Where do you think Zold will be?

Yeah, Bitcoin will replace dollar if it learns to process transactions fastre A payment I made two hours ago is not yet confirmed!

Activity: 22
Who is behidn Zerocracy? Who are the founders?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
I'm amazed how you communicate with your audience. I'm in your telegram chat for a while, and it's definitely different from what I see in other chatrooms. You guys focus on your product's technical aspects, rather than marketing bullshit.

You are always welcome: https://t.me/zold_io

You may also like our Zerocracy chat: https://t.me/zerocracy
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Why did you call it ZLD?

It's from GOLD + Zerocracy => ZOLD Smiley
Where do I buy ZOLD coins?

Bitcoin processes my transaction for two hours. What you call a payment system?

Yes, that's the price you pay for data decentralization. It cannot be as fast as conventional payment systems, like PayPal or banks. It's not possible. That's why Zold trise to become a faster solution.

So what? What should I do? Just sit and wait whiel my money is nowhere? I can't use this crypto-nonsense for real.
Where do I buy ZOLD coins?

Bitcoin processes my transaction for two hours. What you call a payment system?
What is the priec of Zold coin now?
How can I exchange zold to fiat? Any exchanges? Maybe some contacts? I can see only ZLD/BTC exchange option.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. !!!

Bitcoin is just a software product, which is created by a group of software enthusiasts. How can such a product replace government organizations, which are hundreds years old? Besides, it is SUPER slow.

Yes, Bitcoin is slow, this is one of its problems, which is going to be solved by the Lightning Network. There are also many cryptocurrencies, which are pretty fast, like ZLD.
How many nodes are runinng now? How big is the network?
Activity: 21
Do you need volunteers for anything? I'm not a programmer, but I can help with marketing, I believe.

Merit: 2

How does blockchain achieve decentralization? We are doing the same, but in a more light-weight way.

Most likely, you don't understand how Blockchain works and begins. Can you imagine a Blockchain YOUNG without centralization? It will be ruined by a simple 51% attack in a few hours.

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization 🤣🤣

I don't think Bitcoin or any shitcoins has any future. They'll die SOONER or LATER because they're expensive. Do you know how much to send a few dollars via Bitcoin?

Yes, I know, it is very expensive now. But give it some time and the price will drop to reasonable numbers. Also, there are other cryptocurrencies, which are less expensive, like ZLD.
How does blockchain achieve decentralization? We are doing the same, but in a more light-weight way.

Most likely, you don't understand how Blockchain works and begins. Can you imagine a Blockchain YOUNG without centralization? It will be ruined by a simple 51% attack in a few hours.

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization 🤣🤣

I don't think Bitcoin or any shitcoins has any future. They'll die SOONER or LATER because they're expensive. Do you know how much to send a few dollars via Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: