Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 35009 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
If you update the Announce i will Take care of updating the italian one too...Just let me know
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Updated
Version 0.0.2 Zoom multisignature wallets are now live at the Chrome store, Play store and Github

Whats new:
Fixes for QRCodes
A multitude of minor features and bugfixes

Join our new Zoom Google Group to receive special offers and be notified of updates and early access betas for our Chrome and Android Zoom multisignature wallets.

As always, keep up to date with the latest Zoom releases on our Zoom Slack chat and our new Zoom Google Group.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
And interest is paid out on the first of every month
legendary
Activity: 1569
Merit: 1057
Please check out Zoom Bank   www.zoomcoin.website
5% per month? If I deposit 3000 Zoom then in 8 years I would have over 324,000 Zoom. But there will only ever be 250,000 Zoom. Please explain how that's possible.
your math is very wrong  Wink
You are incorrect.
I've told you YOUR MATH IS WRONG!

-without monthly capitalization of interest you can get ~ 14440 zoom after 8 years (3000 zoom initial deposit)
- with monthly capitalization of interest you get ~17400 zoom after 8 years (3000 zoom initial deposit)

PS: you can get that result (324000)  only if you deposit each month 3000 zoom  Smiley))) loool

Why is it everytime you try to do something for the coin you get some half wit comes here and tries to spoil it for everyone.No one begged you to buy the coin and no one is forcing you to stay
Activity: 42
Please check out Zoom Bank   www.zoomcoin.website
5% per month? If I deposit 3000 Zoom then in 8 years I would have over 324,000 Zoom. But there will only ever be 250,000 Zoom. Please explain how that's possible.
well you deposit 3000 and come back in 8 years and we will find out lol
That is not a response from a legitimate businessperson.

So, this was a scam.

You got me. I fell for it.

For those just joining, the website offered 5% per month for zoom coin deposits. That would be over 324,000 after 8 years with a 3000 zoom coin deposit. Since there would only be 250,000 coins it would be impossible to make that much. When I called them out on the math, these kids broke character and fraud was revealed.
your math is very wrong  Wink
You are incorrect.
well you deposit 3000 and come back in 8 years and we will find out lol
legendary
Activity: 1569
Merit: 1057
your math is very wrong  Wink
0.10.0 Windows Wallet
https[Suspicious link removed]

Use this wallet in testnet mode to generate a testnet address for mining zoom-testnet @ exapool.com

I downloaded and installed the wallet. Then I generated a test stealth address. I copied the stealth address and tried to make a test withdrawal from my Bleutrade account, but it said "Invalid withdraw address!"

Is that a Bleutrade issue or a Zoom issue?
To put it simply, neither.
Bleutrade uses "livenet" and those coins won't transfer to "testnet" or vice versa
Ah. Gotcha. Thank you  Grin
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
0.10.0 Windows Wallet

Use this wallet in testnet mode to generate a testnet address for mining zoom-testnet @ exapool.com

I downloaded and installed the wallet. Then I generated a test stealth address. I copied the stealth address and tried to make a test withdrawal from my Bleutrade account, but it said "Invalid withdraw address!"

To put it simply, neither.
Bleutrade uses "livenet" and those coins won't transfer to "testnet" or vice versa
0.10.0 Windows Wallet

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
0.10.0 Windows Wallet
https://github.com/zoom-c/zoom/releases/download/0.10.0/zoom-0.10.0.0-win32-setup.exe

I was actually doing 1.9 MH/s on My GTX 970...can someone Tell me what is The performance on a 290x or the new 390 and 390x?

I will test the new Algo when possible...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The advantage, aside from keeping with current upstream code, is that the v2 provides a "greater ratio of GPU to CPU hashrate". This is to thwart the botnet that is mining Vertcoin and there is a chance that the botmaster will point his zombies to another Lyra2re coin like ours. The fork is a preventative measure.

I'm currently doing internal testing, and will have a testnet pool set up at Exapool very soon.

We will be forking at block 50,000 (~15 days) unless there are any objections. We can do it sooner if we have consensus among the pool ops and miners.

So this mean we will have better or worst hash with our current hardware?

That would depend, CPUs will now be very inferior compared to GPUs.
The advantage, aside from keeping with current upstream code, is that the v2 provides a "greater ratio of GPU to CPU hashrate". This is to thwart the botnet that is mining Vertcoin and there is a chance that the botmaster will point his zombies to another Lyra2re coin like ours. The fork is a preventative measure.

I'm currently doing internal testing, and will have a testnet pool set up at Exapool very soon.

We will be forking at block 50,000 (~15 days) unless there are any objections. We can do it sooner if we have consensus among the pool ops and miners.

So this mean we will have better or worst hash with our current hardware?
There starting young at the crypto business  [email protected]
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Will you be forking with Vertcoin to Lyra2REv2? Have you considered merge-mining with us?
Forking to Lyra2REv2 is in the works. Is EyeGlass progressing at all?

EyeGlass is ready for release, we are going to wait until after the fork though.
Pages:
Jump to: