Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 35022 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Heres some fun from yesterday  https://view.vzaar.com/4617137/player?autoplay=true      
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Nonsense. On suprnova digging 450MB of 4ks per hour MB. Nonsense.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Love to see this coin on trex!
Been up 16 hrs doing project work,nothing on here,just think I will post if I have anything to tell you but I will usually be about Slack for questions
When we move into our new offices in Luxembourg you can come visit never mind pictures.Really where we work is should not matter, its what we produce is the main thing
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hey man, curious to see this office!! Why don't you post some pictures?
See bigger buyers coming in now as we get more well known,and on a lighter side two short fun videos made today for our up and coming website and youtube (bet you one of them goes viral) and one shows I am a star wars fan,well sort of just by chance
Right folks thats the bounty for translations over we are now in 15 languages that should be enough and thanks all who helped.Bounty closed 17.30pm European time.
Activity: 170

In order to mine this coin you need to have a mining rig with a bunch of graphics cards (it is possible to do with your laptops CPU, but extremely inefficient). I have quoted the OP below with links for the mining software needed.

Alternately you can rent a rig for bitcoin at https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/lyra2re

How do you rent rigs to mine coins if you don't know how to mine coins? Let's get to the mining coins first then we can discuss all the advice stuff that you are assuming I'm not aware of.

Do you still need help to mine?

I know it is hard to start because there is not a step by step tutorial.
Activity: 30
This coin has great future.
Most people who buy today should see there investment multiply by 10 by end of August,in about 3 hours from now I will be on Slack to answer any questions potential and past buyers may have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It's good time to buy now! Wink
We often hear the phrase: “Bitcoin might fail, but the technology is here to stay.” Indeed, while Bitcoin has experienced unprecedented success by being first on the scene, other alternative cryptocurrencies like Zoom could be only a hardfork away from taking the top spot.
Zoom Coins Inc to open new offices in Luxembourg City next month
The whole team is motivated plus the comunnity,thats why this is an excellent coin.
Activity: 56
I'll pass
legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Good luck with Zoom hope it works out. Dev sounds motivated
Left a comment at github and now of to be the producer in a small promotional video for Zoom,and the Lead developer is working on an Android wallet should have it relatively soon.One thing I should note the Dev team are on different continents so there is a huge time difference between us and sometimes we get little sleep to catch up with one another,so some days we have to catch up on that sleep and you dont see us.Were not gone were sleeping.
Activity: 157
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
I've submitted a PR to Coinomi Android Wallet - https://github.com/Coinomi/coinomi-android/pull/38
Maybe you guys with github accounts could add your support to that PR with a polite comment Wink
Guys you might not hear from me too much next two days as I will be working on a project for Zoom that will take up my time and I have the weekly Hospital visit.If you need anything PM me I will check every so often.
Pages:
Jump to: