Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 20. (Read 35022 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Once Zoom gets full control of its exchange we will list BTC,LTC,DASH,MUE,ZOOM,DOGE,and in time banx shares after ICO past.All profits from exchange will go to further development in ZOOM so its in your interests to use it.
Within a week all the cheap ones will be bought up and all we will have is just the daily mining coins.Thats when the real price of the coin will be seen I am  a buyer just now of the cheap ones, will quadruple my money in a fortnight.I am not going to get a retail gateways until the coin's price stabilizes.Until then its just not worth it.
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Following and mining this coin...I really like this project...Just a question...I am actually mining on exapool on ieuro pool...is It the same as mining on zoom pool?

P.S. if needed i can try to make italian translation of the Announcement!! Just let me know

Yes ZOOM is formerly iEuro

I'll throw in some coins for the translation!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Following and mining this coin...I really like this project...Just a question...I am actually mining on exapool on ieuro pool...is It the same as mining on zoom pool?

P.S. if needed i can try to make italian translation of the Announcement!! Just let me know
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Looks good!
Thanks bro!

I put the background SVG up on github if anyone wants to tweak around with the background. Improvements are more than welcome.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
I've put together a new client-side (secure) paper wallet generator for Zoom.

See it in action: https://zoomcoin.co/paper-wallet/
Download the source: https://github.com/upgradeadvice/zoom-paper-wallet

Example:

Some are just mining to dump, as they do with every coin.
I've picked up an additional 160 coins from dumps.
Happy to keep eating! Cheesy
Two people on line all night,will answer some questions at 12pmEST then I will put my time to better use working on plans will update you when i can
Uno was trading at 0.010000 earlier 10x the price of Zoom.It has same amount of coins to mine,Zoom has better features better wallet with stealth addresses and faster transactions.The difference to make it worth 10 times more it has a community that cares.So dont complain to Dev about exchanges or miners maybe if you formed a community the price would rise. 
Thats another 200 i bought for a stupid price once we run out of already mined coins then just be the daily mined coins on sale,in a week or so the price will have risen by 5 fold.Right making a new proper business logo tomorrow and get it into a video to advertise Zoom.Just bought another website.....ZoomCoins.website to run video Ads on when finished
Be nice if some of the community interacted a bit, not often the Dev team is online so much.If none have questions here I  will just concentrate on twitter!
And yes as you see I am still buying and not selling
For you to make money on this coin, Zoom has to be a business and you cant run a business on fresh air.I dont mean me making money I mean bills being paid.Regardless what people say in the end the coin will speak for itself.Look at UNO same really as Zoom but with no development but trading 10 times higher.The reason the community believe in it and back it and do things for it,thats what we need here.
Not disagreeing with you about the purpose of an ICO but right now we need more miners and traders. Someone posted a link to ZOOM in the Yobit chat room and the first comment was about another scam ICO. They probably didn't even get to the POW portion. All im saying is what should be highlighted is POW, the Algo and the low supply! Your obviously an active team.
I have not sold any coins in fact i bought some I am thousands of dollars out of pocket so is the lead dev thats why coins have ICOs if it dont have one its not going to work.Look at the Major coins Neucoin 98% Ripple 100% they all need money to progress.I looked at an ATM today $10,000 and I have already spent more than that.! To list on Bittrex is 600 for an example.
I see the ICO offering may be more of a detriment to the success of the coin. Should be removed from the ANN and list the amounts sold. Most hate ICO's after all the scams. Don't want to see ZOOM suffer because of this.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Wow Coinmaster seems like one of the most active devs around. Keep it up bro!  Grin There are some coins out there where people are still waiting on the dev to make one post. lol
Last winner today is ifopcK7vU34xWAUXMUsv7dvASUxyVRBpGz who has made nearly 200 Zoom mining today in bounties.Why were you not mining and winning.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Following ocminer's pool as usual Smiley keep up the good work dev
Pages:
Jump to: