Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 35022 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
As a miner, I've taken some of the advise here.  I'm not selling, hanging on to the coin, but I've stopped mining since I can't pay for it.  The network hash rate has now dropped by 50%.  There are 11 miners at Supernova.com mining the entire chain.  So, there are 50% less coins being generated and makes it even more rare.   Will see how that goes.
Supernova's displayed hashrate often shows 100% of the network hashrate, but that is incorrect. Recently, it's actually been 40-60%. Ideally this would be distributed among other pools.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Once I buy 4000 I may put them in an address and lock them away for a minimum period of 3 months.Just depends on if there is on going support from the community or not,you cant expect me to do everything.One miner offered help this morning that was a great gesture by him.
As a miner, I've taken some of the advise here.  I'm not selling, hanging on to the coin, but I've stopped mining since I can't pay for it.  The network hash rate has now dropped by 50%.  There are 11 miners at Supernova.com mining the entire chain.  So, there are 50% less coins being generated and makes it even more rare.   Will see how that goes.
Well to help I have bought back myself with my own BTC over 3000 coins now.Just bought 250 now so over 3000
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
As a miner, I've taken some of the advise here.  I'm not selling, hanging on to the coin, but I've stopped mining since I can't pay for it.  The network hash rate has now dropped by 50%.  There are 11 miners at Supernova.com mining the entire chain.  So, there are 50% less coins being generated and makes it even more rare.   Will see how that goes.
See the thing I dont get is people moaned and complained about a minor premine here (thats never been used apart from paying for all the translations and such.Then you get Capricoin I million to Dev team 199 million to owners and POS and another 8 million created over 24 years.Now if thats not a scam its really close to it,but not one person says a thing and if you look at the volume the premine sell off has started already.If i ever develop another coin I will never advertise it on here I would do it on Cointelegraph and use our own exchange, this forum is like Bittrex just for scam coins
I dont understand your question,Why would I have free coins for you?
To help the coin over the last 4 days I personally have bought nearly 2760 coins with my own money and will continue to be a buyer over the coming days and week with cheap coins.
To help the coin over the last 4 days I personally have bought nearly 2760 coins with my own money and will continue to be a buyer over the coming days and weeks.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Excelent job...

I will put this videos in the portuguese thread.
I'm sorry for the rant.  I like this coin and that's why I'm working with it and you guys.
No your Logic is wrong,I said miners should not just dump the coin but hold on to some and get a better price.
No your logic is wrong.  Let's say we both spend $100 on this coin.  You buy $100 and hope it goes up.  I buy/have $100 worth of energy, equipment and then additional labor to maintain that mining operation.  Which includes selling back the coins or else I will have to spend the next $100, and the next $100.

I can't believe I'm wasting my time educating some people on how this works.  So you just keep buying $100 and I'll keep working and spending my $100 to make sure you have a chance at making money off of the people who develop/mine/promote this coin.
Activity: 546
command line for mining ?
No your Logic is wrong,I said miners should not just dump the coin but hold on to some and get a better price.
Miners should hold on to the coin to increase the value of the it,not just dump it on the market at any price

Unfortunately thats what most miners do with any coin they can make even a small profit off of.
So in the logic you guys are putting forth... I should just buy the coin with the money I'm spending on mining it and so should the other miners.  How is the coin going to work if there are no miners?  It's not Proof of Stake.  No miners, no coin.  I mine it, I sell it, I pay for my expenses, I mine it again.  What are you doing?  I'll tell you, buying some and hoping everybody else makes you money.
New electrum servers are:

electrum1.zoomcoin.co 5034
electrum2.zoomcoin.co 5034
Here is a message from the Lead Dev

https://github.com/Coinomi/coinomi-android/pull/38
Add Zoom Support by upgradeadvice · Pull Request #38 · Coinomi/coinomi-android · GitHub
PR for SLIP-0044 (32) satoshilabs/docs#38 Relevant electrum-server config network section: [network] pubkey_address = 103 script_address = 231 genesis_hash = 5572f72208ed0a9682a3d54e59b98c65e9367d...

You should have an android wallet soon

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Miners should hold on to the coin to increase the value of the it,not just dump it on the market at any price

Unfortunately thats what most miners do with any coin they can make even a small profit off of.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yes its 11 sec real fun to watch...good call Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOb6P8fY60w

Bittrex!

+- 18k views but still no links Roll Eyes
Here we go the usual miners dump a chance to pick up some cheap
Being only a Jr.Member myself, can I assume you as a Hero Member understand without mining there is no coin.  I spend MY money to mine, hopefully sell it back at a profit and continue mining.  Without mining there is no coin, unless you go to Proof of Stake... and that's worked out so well.
Pages:
Jump to: